Best Fat Burner

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,566
    Answers
    0

    Best Fat Burner


    Another site was taking a Survey for Awards for the best Fat Burner. Thoughts or suggestions?

    I personally go between Musclepharm Shred and Lipo 6x. I really like the Shred but a little costly (IMO)

    Now I know nothing replaces diet/exercise but what are you guys using for that extra oomph....

    PS- looking for something both me and my wife can use....

    ALRI Hyperdrive 3.0+
    BioQuest BetaStax
    Biotest Hot-Rox Extreme
    BSN Atro-Phex
    BSN Cheaters Relief
    Gaspari Nutrition Cytolean
    Gaspari Nutrition Mitotropin
    MAN Scorch
    MAN Vaporize
    MHP DREN
    Muscle Asylum Project Arson
    MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore X
    Nutrex Lipo 6
    Nutrex Lipo 6 Hers
    Nutrex Lipo 6x
    Nutrex Lipo-6 Black
    PrimaForce Max CLA
    SciVation Sesamin
    Universal Animal Cuts
    VPX Meltdown
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------It's all about the Supp-Talk
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------

  2. Registered User
    snyper2k2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  246 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    179
    Answers
    0


    ECA
  3. Registered User
    swollwilliams's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    279
    Answers
    0


    SX- Slim Xtreme 1 capsule does the trick. clean, even energy for 12+ hours, great app. suppression, increased concentration and focus and mental clarity.. won nutraplanets award for best in its class, and also a top seller.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    mbelshaw643's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0


    I take Lipo 6x myself, had some great results but always on the lookout for anything which might be better so will view this thread with some interest. Have heard EPH 25+ isn't bad, also looking forward to hearing about Lipo 6 black!
  5. Registered User
    nemo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,649
    Answers
    0


    Love Meltdown,.. nice even clean burn, no crash! And all the yohimbe is good for your sex life!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
  6. Registered User
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,813
    Answers
    0


    i really like E/C/A/GTE mix.

    its pretty cheap too.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  7. Banned
    jay21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,356
    Answers
    0


    what i dont like about SX is everyoen says great appetite supression mental clarity etc etc but no1 says it helps burn more. onlthing related to fat lose ppl say about SX is appetite supression - which is not enough for me to buy it
  8. Registered User
    snyper2k2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  246 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    179
    Answers
    0


    dcp?
  9. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    babywifey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,487
    Answers
    0


    Remember that fat loss is mostly diet and training. If you don't have those on track, no pill is going to give you the results you want.

    Some effective fat burners that I have used are:

    -Shred Matrix
    -X-Force
    -REDuction

    My favorite fat burner is X-Force because of the incredible mood enhancement and smooth energy boost that comes along with great fat loss results. I became a rep for IBE because I liked their product so much. LOL.

    REDuction and Shred Matrix are some good products. I personally didn't see as many fat loss results while using them, but they still are some solid, quality supplements that I would recommend.

    I used Slim Xtreme once and it made me so nauseous that I refused to take it again. I've heard a couple other people who've had the same problem, but from my understanding it is a rare side effect.
  10. dpfisher
    Guest
    dpfisher's Avatar


    Can't beat ECA and carb cycling
  11. jim623
    Guest
    jim623's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    what i dont like about SX is everyoen says great appetite supression mental clarity etc etc but no1 says it helps burn more. onlthing related to fat lose ppl say about SX is appetite supression - which is not enough for me to buy it
    You're right every one does tend to focus on the energy and appetite suppression, but SX does indeed increase your metabolism drastically. It is a great fat burner.

    Receate, by USPL is also one to consider.
  12. Registered User
    AnabolicAmmo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  290 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7
    Answers
    0


    Hands down EC stack, twice as effective and half the cost. Proper diet and EC will cut the fat off like a knife.
  13. Banned
    jay21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,356
    Answers
    0


    i will run clen soon home it is better with ECA targeting all BETA 1,2 and 3 i had some heavy BAD version of chest pain
  14. Registered User
    IRONPOPE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    214
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by swollwilliams View Post
    SX- Slim Xtreme 1 capsule does the trick. clean, even energy for 12+ hours, great app. suppression, increased concentration and focus and mental clarity.. won nutraplanets award for best in its class, and also a top seller.
    I have seen it all... and SLIM XTREME is king by a long shot... its hunger suppression kills the ECA stack... u cant show me anything type of food on SLIM XTREME that will tempt me to eat...
  15. Registered User
    IRONPOPE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    214
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    what i dont like about SX is everyoen says great appetite supression mental clarity etc etc but no1 says it helps burn more. onlthing related to fat lose ppl say about SX is appetite supression - which is not enough for me to buy it
    I think people always mention appetite supression with SX is because SX's appetite supression is quite incredible and pronounced and unyielding....

    this makes cutting calories very very easy..
  16. Registered User
    Aviad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    111
    Answers
    0


    • Venom Hyperdrive - they have changed the formula - the old Hyperdrive was one of the best - the new one is simply average
    • Slim X - appetite destroyer...wow!
    • Clenbutrx - knock you on your booty stim - not for the faint of heart. You can see weekly body comp changes with this product...you can't say that for most.


    Don't forget, the stim is such a small part of the equation. Of course your foundation will include things such as:
    • Fish oil - 3 grams of EPA/DHA a day
    • Adequate Protein
    • Proper carb timing with a carb disposal product - (PSlin, Glycobol)
    • Proper sleep and supps to enhance that...increase in gh is quite important when losing fat
    • Water, water, water!
    • Plenty of fiberous carbs which will help with satiety and the enzymes will help with the extra protein and acid/alkaline balance
    • Attitude...make sure you are both happy with whatever choice you make. That is the real key and is often overlooked. Even the best stim will only elicit a only a small effect on the bigger picture. These products are really the icing on the cake so to speak. You can loose fat and enjoy pushing yourself to reach your goal.

      Of course all advice is relative based on your exact needs. If you don't have issues with appetite suppression and you simply want a stimulant that may effect your choices. You see on the posts that SlimXtreme is getting great reviews for both however. ECA will crush your appetitite, give crazy energy if not abused and elevate the metabolism higher than mosts stims for a longer period. Also make sure you are conscious of your stimulant timing in regards to your carb intake as stimulants can have negative effects on insulin resistance. This is one of the main focuses of weight loss of course...managing insulin. I hope this was helpful and I know the posters on this site will provide allot of good info...so many knowledgeable cats here!
  17. Registered User
    IRONPOPE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    214
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Aviad View Post
    • Venom Hyperdrive - they have changed the formula - the old Hyperdrive was one of the best - the new one is simply average
    • Slim X - appetite destroyer...wow!
    • Clenbutrx - knock you on your booty stim - not for the faint of heart. You can see weekly body comp changes with this product...you can't say that for most.


    Don't forget, the stim is such a small part of the equation. Of course your foundation will include things such as:
    • Fish oil - 3 grams of EPA/DHA a day
    • Adequate Protein
    • Proper carb timing with a carb disposal product - (PSlin, Glycobol)
    • Proper sleep and supps to enhance that...increase in gh is quite important when losing fat
    • Water, water, water!
    • Plenty of fiberous carbs which will help with satiety and the enzymes will help with the extra protein and acid/alkaline balance
    • Attitude...make sure you are both happy with whatever choice you make. That is the real key and is often overlooked. Even the best stim will only elicit a only a small effect on the bigger picture. These products are really the icing on the cake so to speak. You can loose fat and enjoy pushing yourself to reach your goal.

      Of course all advice is relative based on your exact needs. If you don't have issues with appetite suppression and you simply want a stimulant that may effect your choices. You see on the posts that SlimXtreme is getting great reviews for both however. ECA will crush your appetitite, give crazy energy if not abused and elevate the metabolism higher than mosts stims for a longer period. Also make sure you are conscious of your stimulant timing in regards to your carb intake as stimulants can have negative effects on insulin resistance. This is one of the main focuses of weight loss of course...managing insulin. I hope this was helpful and I know the posters on this site will provide allot of good info...so many knowledgeable cats here!
    great post +1 dead on
  18. dpfisher
    Guest
    dpfisher's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    i will run clen soon home it is better with ECA targeting all BETA 1,2 and 3 i had some heavy BAD version of chest pain
    Isn't clen damaging to heart tissue?
  19. Registered User
    Aviad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    111
    Answers
    0


    I think you may be referring to:

    Clenbuterol - a powerful drug - stronger than ephedrine - the real deal - not suggested by myself

    Clenbutrx - a supplement made by VPX which is very strong and very effective - not so much of a drug - some different forms of caffeine and yohimbe in a liquid form.
  20. Registered User
    mbelshaw643's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0


    From the posts it seems that people are suggesting ECA. Would it be OK to run this with Tamoxifan as part of a PCT after a PH cycle?
  21. Registered User
    JDK5386's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  293 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    114
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    Can't beat ECA and carb cycling
    ECA works great with strict keto as well. That said, very few people can maintain a strict keto diet for more than a few weeks.
  22. Registered User
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,566
    Answers
    0


    Wifey actually picked up some Primatene from WM for me, 12.5 mg of Ephedrine...

    Took the stack about 15 mins before cardio on empty stomach...I was on fire....forgot how well this stuff worked....
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------It's all about the Supp-Talk
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  23. Registered User
    jsierra85's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0


    Is Clenbutrx, Naplam, and Eviscerate all the same type of product as in no need to stack any of these together?
  24. Registered User
    vegetam1t's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    12
    Answers
    0


    im currently taking mitotropin from gaspari and i think this ish works pretty good lost 5 pounds in about a week
  25. Registered User
    ffmedic32's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    214
    Answers
    0


    ECA works better than any of that over priced under dosed sh*t...
  26. Registered User
    newz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  82 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0


    i want to start using clen just startin out want advise on how to use it. plus how long it will be in my system after i stop it so i can pass a piss test
  27. Banned
    jay21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,356
    Answers
    0


    pisss test does not check for it.
    i belive u start out at 20mcg and raise it by 20mcg every day until u find your own sweet spot, some are at 60 some at 100. find a dude called crazychemist, he helped me with this stuff pretty knowledgable dude
  28. Banned
    jay21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,356
    Answers
    0


    i love ECA but it hits my heart heavy around week 6 then again i used black widow which dosent have epehdrine but ephedra extract or alkoloids forgot which one but from what i hear ephedrine is easier on heart than alkoloids
  29. Registered User
    snyper2k2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  246 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    179
    Answers
    0


    ECA/EVI/HIIT/CKD
  30. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,415
    Answers
    0


    Before you go saying that appetite suppresion is a positive thing for fat loss take a look at the quality of your loss, how much muscle are you sacificing. Without an increase in fat burn appetite suppresion can be a very negative thing. I will always steer away from a supp that has appetite suppresion at the top of it's list. As far as fat loss is concerned (which does not necessarly mean weight loss) I want something to help me properly use the food I am eating like AP and some like yellow gold or glycobol. Banaba extract has some good properties. Nothing to bad about something that helps with cravings so Recreate has been pretty good for me. Appetite is a very valuable tool for bodybuilders as it tells us when we need to increase calorie intake to keep us in an anablolic state even when trying to cut fat. If you try to lose weight quickly you are going to risk losing muscle and in turn reduce you ability to burn more fat and slow down your metabolism.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  31. Registered User
    edwardyi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    114
    Answers
    0


    i've used slim x and ECA. i noticed that i burn more fat overall on slim x only because of its appetite suppressant properties. because i was able to avoid all cravings while i was on it, i have eaten the same meal everyday, consistently for 4 weeks and lost great deal of body fat compared to ECA where i craved everything like no other. just thought i'd throw in my input
  32. Registered User
    Avo26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    7
    Answers
    0


    CLENVISCERATE! (Clen + Eviscerate)

    works magic
  33. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Before you go saying that appetite suppresion is a positive thing for fat loss take a look at the quality of your loss, how much muscle are you sacificing. Without an increase in fat burn appetite suppresion can be a very negative thing. I will always steer away from a supp that has appetite suppresion at the top of it's list. As far as fat loss is concerned (which does not necessarly mean weight loss) I want something to help me properly use the food I am eating like AP and some like yellow gold or glycobol. Banaba extract has some good properties. Nothing to bad about something that helps with cravings so Recreate has been pretty good for me. Appetite is a very valuable tool for bodybuilders as it tells us when we need to increase calorie intake to keep us in an anablolic state even when trying to cut fat. If you try to lose weight quickly you are going to risk losing muscle and in turn reduce you ability to burn more fat and slow down your metabolism.
    Great post! Appetite suppression should not be the main vehicle for weight (fat) loss.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  34. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,415
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Great post! Appetite suppression should not be the main vehicle for weight (fat) loss.
    Amen!! every time I read a review or post that touts appetite suppression as the main reason someone lost fat the less likely I am going to use that product. I mean SX sounds good but then when they say it crushes appetite I shy away. I have read too many "positive" reviews saying that it eliminated appetite.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  35. Registered User
    IRONPOPE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    214
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Before you go saying that appetite suppresion is a positive thing for fat loss take a look at the quality of your loss, how much muscle are you sacificing. Without an increase in fat burn appetite suppresion can be a very negative thing. I will always steer away from a supp that has appetite suppresion at the top of it's list. As far as fat loss is concerned (which does not necessarly mean weight loss) I want something to help me properly use the food I am eating like AP and some like yellow gold or glycobol. Banaba extract has some good properties. Nothing to bad about something that helps with cravings so Recreate has been pretty good for me. Appetite is a very valuable tool for bodybuilders as it tells us when we need to increase calorie intake to keep us in an anablolic state even when trying to cut fat. If you try to lose weight quickly you are going to risk losing muscle and in turn reduce you ability to burn more fat and slow down your metabolism.
    Muscle loss is VERY over-rated. It really depends on bodytype. Something that blunts your hunger is only one piece of the puzzle. No fat burner has all the ingredients needed for a full cutting Matrix... if one did... the pill would be the size of a basketball. Alot of people who have problems with weight and obesity ... their appetite control systems is not working correctly. They have bad cravings. If this is corrected with a suppressor.. then they will be able to get in shape much easier. You cant cookie cutter this thing.
  36. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,415
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    Muscle loss is VERY over-rated. It really depends on bodytype. Something that blunts your hunger is only one piece of the puzzle. No fat burner has all the ingredients needed for a full cutting Matrix... if one did... the pill would be the size of a basketball. Alot of people who have problems with weight and obesity ... their appetite control systems is not working correctly. They have bad cravings. If this is corrected with a suppressor.. then they will be able to get in shape much easier. You cant cookie cutter this thing.
    I still say appetite is important thing to keep ... even when cutting. I am an endo type who has struggled with cravings but crushing my appetite is just a bad idea.

    How can you say muscle loss is overrated about 50% of the weight lost on a lot of diets is muscle due to lack of sufficient sustanance. It's the singular biggest fault it dieting plans today. Your either anabolic or catabolic and you don't have to be catabolic to burn fat, nor do you have to be in much of a calorie deficit. It is very difficult to get very lean without losing muscle, you suppress your appetite and it gets that much harder.

    I understand where appetite suppression is aimed, and who it helps. It's cool if you need that. I am stating that it's not as good for people such as myself who have attained a certain amount of control and rely on there appetite to show them when extra calories are required. Cravings yah, a little help with that is welcome.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  37. jim623
    Guest
    jim623's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I still say appetite is important thing to keep ... even when cutting. I am an endo type who has struggled with cravings but crushing my appetite is just a bad idea.

    How can you say muscle loss is overrated about 50% of the weight lost on a lot of diets is muscle due to lack of sufficient sustanance. It's the singular biggest fault it dieting plans today. Your either anabolic or catabolic and you don't have to be catabolic to burn fat, nor do you have to be in much of a calorie deficit. It is very difficult to get very lean without losing muscle, you suppress your appetite and it gets that much harder.

    I understand where appetite suppression is aimed, and who it helps. It's cool if you need that. I am stating that it's not as good for people such as myself who have attained a certain amount of control and rely on there appetite to show them when extra calories are required. Cravings yah, a little help with that is welcome.
    I don't have cravings on SX but I do get hungry. That empty feeling in my stomach that just water will not satisfy. I don't have a problem not eating enough so muscle loss isn't really a concern to me.

    Maybe you should look into SX lite when it comes out. Basically it's a half dose of SX.
  38. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,415
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    I don't have cravings on SX but I do get hungry. That empty feeling in my stomach that just water will not satisfy. I don't have a problem not eating enough so muscle loss isn't really a concern to me.

    Maybe you should look into SX lite when it comes out. Basically it's a half dose of SX.
    Yes that is a possibility, yah the reviews that say they only experience mild appetite suppression keep me interested. Something milder does sound better.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  39. Registered User
    snyper2k2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  246 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    179
    Answers
    0


    If someones appetite is supressed by a puill, then it will become a habbit after so many days. And that persons eating habbits will be changed for the better.
  40. Registered User
    NateWA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    792
    Answers
    0


    ALR POISON
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. fat burner
    By rpcenter78 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 11:03 PM
  2. Best fat burner I can buy at GNC?
    By jaga1a2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 01:31 PM
  3. best fat burner
    By bigschmidt821 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 07:20 PM
  4. Fat Burner
    By Fisha7487 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 07:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in