PPWO carbs while cutting
- 07-08-2009, 11:01 PM
- 07-08-2009, 11:04 PM
carbs within 2 hours of bedtime is a bad idea. not only do you stunt your growth hormone release but you also are more likely to store fat.For me, the action IS the juice.
- 07-08-2009, 11:58 PM
07-09-2009, 12:15 AM
cals in vs. cals out.
a cal deficit is a cal deficit. if you're eating below maintenance all day and then ate some carbs before bed, you wont gain weight.
You still need to replace glycogen and avoid catabolism on a cut. Just use less than you would on a bulk post w.o.
07-09-2009, 10:18 AM
07-09-2009, 10:23 AM
If you've just done an intense workout, then eat the damn carbs. You still have to rebuild and repair the damage done to your body from training.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
07-09-2009, 02:27 PM
In following the above protocol since early April (14 weeks so far), I have gone from 206 lbs down to 193 lbs. Shirts are tighter and pants are looser. Abs are back. I've not only retained muscle while losing fat, but have gained additional mass. Slow and steady wins the race.
07-10-2009, 12:50 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By someguy1984 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 11-24-2008, 08:33 PM
- By ucanes23 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2008, 05:57 AM
- By pdx89 in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 07-05-2008, 06:48 PM
- By swtnycboy in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 06-30-2007, 01:50 PM
- By Jeffrw in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 01-20-2006, 10:13 PM