dnp

justalurker

Awards
sorry I had to stop lurking and ask something
DNP is illegal in the U.S. but what other countries is it illegal or is it just a US gov. control thing?:dunno:

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is not illegal to posses it is illegal for fat loss purposes

JDK5386

sorry I had to stop lurking and ask something
DNP is illegal in the U.S. but what other countries is it illegal or is it just a US gov. control thing?:dunno:
I don't know but would suspect it is controlled everywhere; its a very potent substance and the "Well if 100mgs are good for me then 1500mgs will be great for me" crowd can easily do serious harm to themselves with it.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know but would suspect it is controlled everywhere; its a very potent substance and the "Well if 100mgs are good for me then 1500mgs will be great for me" crowd can easily do serious harm to themselves with it.
It is not controlled jesus... you CAN posses it but not in capsuls and if you do then its still NOT controlled, controlled means scheduled as a drug

JDK5386

It is not controlled jesus... you CAN posses it but not in capsuls and if you do then its still NOT controlled, controlled means scheduled as a drug
Where's jesus? And why does he care about the semantics of whether you're using "controlled" in the everyday vernacular over or its technical use?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Where's jesus? And why does he care about the semantics of whether you're using "controlled" in the everyday vernacular over or its technical use?
Because if you get caught with it you will most likely get a ticket or it would be thrown out and that only if you were being arrested for something else and they were testing everything in your car because if it was unlabeled no police officer in the world could ID it.

DNP is legal for MANY uses. Getting caught with it is less serious that getting caught with clen

justalurker

Awards
I'm not concerned about getting arrested or a ticket, I am also not interested in drying, repackaging, etc. It seems that most of the available sources in the US require both. I was wondering if it were "legal to possess in capsule form" in a more liberal country with good shipping.
Because if you get caught with it you will most likely get a ticket or it would be thrown out and that only if you were being arrested for something else and they were testing everything in your car because if it was unlabeled no police officer in the world could ID it.

DNP is legal for MANY uses. Getting caught with it is less serious that getting caught with clen

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not concerned about getting arrested or a ticket, I am also not interested in drying, repackaging, etc. It seems that most of the available sources in the US require both. I was wondering if it were "legal to possess in capsule form" in a more liberal country with good shipping.
So youre really looking for a source inderctly... its really NOT hard to find. Sure there are some private guys that I cant share but there are websites that are easily located

justalurker

Awards
The sites that I have found seem to be a bit questionable to me (broken English, lots of spelling errors). I don't want to package but I still want good quality.
So youre really looking for a source inderctly... its really NOT hard to find. Sure there are some private guys that I cant share but there are websites that are easily located

justalurker

Awards
Would not ask you to give up private sources. Just looking for a reliable, discrete place. Thanks
The sites that I have found seem to be a bit questionable to me (broken English, lots of spelling errors). I don't want to package but I still want good quality.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
dnp sounds way too crazy.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
2,4-Dinitrophenol (DNP), C6H4N2O5, is a cellular metabolic poison.

Uses

Commercial DNP is primarily used for scientific research and in manufacturing. It has been used at times to make dyes, other organic chemicals, and wood preservatives. It has also been used to make photographic developer, explosives, and pesticides.

i dunno man, still sounds kinda crazy lol. im glad you're alright though.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Just pop some DNP and have a tub full of water with ice in it and you will be fine. Fat-loss is worth it, right? :)

justalurker

Awards
2,4-Dinitrophenol (DNP), C6H4N2O5, is a cellular metabolic poison.

Uses

Commercial DNP is primarily used for scientific research and in manufacturing. It has been used at times to make dyes, other organic chemicals, and wood preservatives. It has also been used to make photographic developer, explosives, and pesticides.

i dunno man, still sounds kinda crazy lol. im glad you're alright though.
have you ever looked at whats in a twinkie?

justalurker

Awards
or the crap that they put in meat at the store?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i don't eat twinkies.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OT: I wonder if DNP would cause your entitre internal digestive system/organs,etc YELLOW??

That would be bad if you ever had surgery and the doc was like WTF is going on here perhaps thnking and treating youfor the worse-thinking it's a bacterial/viral infections or some sort of disease.

Thoughts?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez

We report the cases of two individuals, one in Tacoma, WA, and the second in San Diego, CA, whose deaths were attributed to ingestion of 2,4-dinitrophenol (2,4-DNP). 2,4-DNP has historically been used as a herbicide and fungicide. By uncoupling mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation, the drug causes a marked increase in fat metabolism that has led to its use to aid weight loss. Both cases reported here involved its use for this purpose. Features common to both cases included markedly elevated body temperature, rapid pulse and respiration, yellow coloring of the viscera at autopsy, history of use of weight loss or body building supplements, and presence of a yellow powder at the decedent's residence. Because of its acidic nature, the drug is not detected in the basic drug fraction of most analytical protocols, but it is recovered in the acid/neutral fraction of biological extracts and can be measured by high-performance liquid chromatography or gas chromatography-mass spectrometry. The concentration of 2,4-DNP in the admission blood samples of the two deaths reported here were 36.1 and 28 mg/L, respectively. Death in both cases was attributed to 2,4-DNP toxicity. Review of information available on the internet suggests that, although banned, 2,4-DNP is still illicitly promoted for weight loss.

PMID: 16803658 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

justalurker

Awards
We report the cases of two individuals, one in Tacoma, WA, and the second in San Diego, CA, whose deaths were attributed to ingestion of 2,4-dinitrophenol (2,4-DNP). 2,4-DNP has historically been used as a herbicide and fungicide. By uncoupling mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation, the drug causes a marked increase in fat metabolism that has led to its use to aid weight loss. Both cases reported here involved its use for this purpose. Features common to both cases included markedly elevated body temperature, rapid pulse and respiration, yellow coloring of the viscera at autopsy, history of use of weight loss or body building supplements, and presence of a yellow powder at the decedent's residence. Because of its acidic nature, the drug is not detected in the basic drug fraction of most analytical protocols, but it is recovered in the acid/neutral fraction of biological extracts and can be measured by high-performance liquid chromatography or gas chromatography-mass spectrometry. The concentration of 2,4-DNP in the admission blood samples of the two deaths reported here were 36.1 and 28 mg/L, respectively. Death in both cases was attributed to 2,4-DNP toxicity. Review of information available on the internet suggests that, although banned, 2,4-DNP is still illicitly promoted for weight loss.

PMID: 16803658 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE][/QUOTE]
Is anyone familiar with a drug called Coumadin or warfarin??? It is a very effective blood thinner. Hundreds of thousands of lives have been saved by this drug. It was on the market years before it was used for human consumption. Any guesses as for what purpose???? RAT POISON

And if anyone watches the news even Tylenol can be fatal and has caused many deaths. It is about dose and paying attention to your body. I don't like others deciding what is safe for me. I am smart enough to respect the drugs and the doses. The FDA makes the rules because they believe we can't think for ourselves.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 22
RickyBlobby Anabolics 25
Anabolics 1
Supplements 37
Post Cycle Therapy 5