Targeted fat loss cream that works – DermaTherm Target

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

AM Members,

The new DermaTherm Target is here.

Now with a higher concentration of theophylline, DermaTherm Target has a more powerful site specific action. Theophylline stimulates cAMP, which ultimately results in increased lipase activity at the fat cell. (7,8) Lipase is the fat dissolving enzyme that breaks down fat into fatty acids, so it can be used for energy. (8)

Several human studies have confirmed theophylline to be effective for reducing fat mass at the site of application. (1-4) In one study with men and women, during a calorie deficient diet, theophylline reduced waist circumference 110% over the control group.(2) In another study, women who used theophylline cream around their thigh’s for 5 weeks had an up to a 300% reduction in thigh circumference over the placebo group. (1)

DermaTherm Target further enhances fat loss with raspberry ketone and evodiamine to assist in the lipolysis and lipase activity. (5,6)

Human research shows that DermaTherm Target can offer the following benefits-

• Increase fat loss up to 300% at the site off application (1-4)
  • Offers noticeable results in as little as 5 weeks (1)
  • Safe for men and women and side effect free (1-4)
  • Improve tone and tightness while reducing water retention and bloat
DermaTherm Target dries within minutes and leaves a warm tingle sensation as the ingredients penetrate the skin. One bottle lasts up to 60 days at the average 2 pump dose.

Get DermaTherm Target now, directly from Primordial Performance

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

References –

1. Topical Fat Reduction
Frank et al.
Obes Res. 1995;3 (Suppl 4): 561S-568S

2. Topical fat reduction from the waist.
Caruso MK, et al
Diabetes Obes Metab. 2007 May;9(3):300-3.

3. Enhancement of transdermal delivery of theophylline using microemulsion vehicle.
Zhao X, et al.
Int J Pharm. 2006 Dec 11;327(1-2):58-64. Epub 2006 Jul 21.

4. Fat reduction by topical waist applications may actually work.
GD Lundberg
Medscape J Med, Jan 2008; 10(2): 43.

5. Anti-obese action of raspberry ketone.
C Morimoto, et al.
Life Sci, May 27, 2005; 77(2): 194-204

6. Capsaicin-like anti-obese activities of evodiamine from fruits of Evodia rutaecarpa, a vanilloid receptor agonist.
Kobayashi,Y. et al.
Planta Med., 67, 628–633.(2001)

7. Fat cell lipolysis induced by theophylline in obese subjects before and after caloric restriction
G Chiodini, et al
Arch Maragliano Patol Clin, Jan 1979; 35: 7-11.

8. Adipose tissue lipase. In: Borgstro¨m, B., Brockman, H.L. (Eds.) Lipase
Belfrage, P et al
Elsevier, Amsterdam, pp. 365–416. (1984)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use the old Dermatherm but maybe i try this one!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I use the old Dermatherm but maybe i try this one!
Yeah, this new version is much more targeted. (doesnt have the staining issue that the way old version had either)

-Eric

purebred

Sounds like something my lady might be interested in for her abdomen and thigh areas! Haven't heard much of about you folks' company but if you're on the board then I'm sure that speaks volumes!:)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like something my lady might be interested in for her abdomen and thigh areas! Haven't heard much of about you folks' company but if you're on the board then I'm sure that speaks volumes!:)
If you have any questions about the product line, just let one of us know. We're here to help in what ways we can. :)

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I havent heard much about them as well but once I tried their products I found I really enjoyed them and speak highly of the company to friends and family. I'm currently ordering another dermatherm for my gf so she can get more cuts in her abs before summer.

rrm

Awards
so people actually see results from this? What does it do to burn fat?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so people actually see results from this? What does it do to burn fat?
It turns fat into fatty acids, so you can use it as energy. its especially useful for targeting those stubborn areas that don't go away no mater how much dieting you do.

It is important that you are in a calorie deficit so you actually burn off the fat thats released from the fat stores.

-Eric

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Couple questions.

1) How the smell associated with the product? How long does it last, and does it intensify with sweating?

2) Does the product discolor skin/clothes at all (even temporarily)?

3) Does it leave any residue afterwards?

4) How less effective does it become with hair on the skin? (as in, applying over the hair on my abdomen)

Also, just a quick question on the science. I understand the thought process behind increasing insulin sensitivity to decrease the spikes of insulin after a meal, etc etc. I'm not sure I understand why increasing insulin sensitivity is a good thing when using a topical solution that targets fat tissue...my question really is, how does increasing insulin sensitivity in fat help burn off fat? I could understand increasing insulin sensitivity in areas with little fat and more muscle, but I'm not completely grasping why increasing insulin sensitivity is a good thing when applying this to areas where the user presumably has a high concentration of fat.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Couple questions.

1) How the smell associated with the product? How long does it last, and does it intensify with sweating?

2) Does the product discolor skin/clothes at all (even temporarily)?

3) Does it leave any residue afterwards?

4) How less effective does it become with hair on the skin? (as in, applying over the hair on my abdomen)

Also, just a quick question on the science. I understand the thought process behind increasing insulin sensitivity to decrease the spikes of insulin after a meal, etc etc. I'm not sure I understand why increasing insulin sensitivity is a good thing when using a topical solution that targets fat tissue...my question really is, how does increasing insulin sensitivity in fat help burn off fat? I could understand increasing insulin sensitivity in areas with little fat and more muscle, but I'm not completely grasping why increasing insulin sensitivity is a good thing when applying this to areas where the user presumably has a high concentration of fat.

1. It has a cinnamon scent, that lingers for about 1-2 hours. I don’t belive it intensifies with sweating.

2. No, the formula does not stain or discolor the clothes.

3. No more residue than the average moisturizing skin lotion.

4. Slightly less effective with a hairy stomach, but still capable of absorbing and working.

Increased insulin sensitivity in fat tissue would allow insulin to trigger the release of fatty acids from adipose cells. (remember insulin also control the shuttling of fatty acids into the muscle cells to be used for energy)

Really though, the insulin sensitizing benefits from DermaTherm would be considering minimal and not really a major part of the formula. Most of the beneficial action is coming from the theophylline.

-Eric

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
1. It has a cinnamon scent, that lingers for about 1-2 hours. I don’t belive it intensifies with sweating.

2. No, the formula does not stain or discolor the clothes.

3. No more residue than the average moisturizing skin lotion.

4. Slightly less effective with a hairy stomach, but still capable of absorbing and working.

Increased insulin sensitivity in fat tissue would allow insulin to trigger the release of fatty acids from adipose cells. (remember insulin also control the shuttling of fatty acids into the muscle cells to be used for energy)

Really though, the insulin sensitizing benefits from DermaTherm would be considering minimal and not really a major part of the formula. Most of the beneficial action is coming from the theophylline.

-Eric

Gotcha, thanks my man. Cleared up my confusion with the insulin sensitization too.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
I havent heard much about them as well but once I tried their products I found I really enjoyed them and speak highly of the company to friends and family. I'm currently ordering another dermatherm for my gf so she can get more cuts in her abs before summer.
Thanks for the support!

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My wife is really interested in this product but she needs to lose about 10-12 pounds. Would this product be effective or is it just for that last couple of pounds? Also how many pumps per day max would she use?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My wife is really interested in this product but she needs to lose about 10-12 pounds. Would this product be effective or is it just for that last couple of pounds? Also how many pumps per day max would she use?
Good question, but I wouldnt see anything wrong with adding the product "If" her diet and training was already down packed if not I wouldn't buy it as most users use it as a crutch and think they won't have to work that hard.

I learned the hard way but I have my current gf on a diet, taking two cardio kickboxing classes a week at her gym and two circuit training days. She will be doing DT with me and we will see how it goes. I may start a log for her. :wave2:

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good question, but I wouldnt see anything wrong with adding the product "If" her diet and training was already down packed if not I wouldn't buy it as most users use it as a crutch and think they won't have to work that hard.

I learned the hard way but I have my current gf on a diet, taking two cardio kickboxing classes a week at her gym and two circuit training days. She will be doing DT with me and we will see how it goes. I may start a log for her. :wave2:
When my wife trains she trains hard. She does a lot of cardio and a circut routine I taught her. Shes on a calorie deficit also. She just tends to get side tracked. Maybe I will get it so it keeps her motivated.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Right, its for the last couple lbs of stubborn fat.

I’d recommend a ketogenic diet, with a good casein protein, BCAA’s along with something safe like our green tea and CLA for 4-6 weeks. That will help her drop a majority of the weight, and then she can “tone” up the problem areas with DermaTherm Target for the last 4-6 weeks.

-Eric

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I’d recommend a ketogenic diet, with a good casein protein, BCAA’s along with something safe like our green tea and CLA for 4-6 weeks. That will help her drop a majority of the weight, and then she can “tone” up the problem areas with DermaTherm Target for the last 4-6 weeks.

-Eric
CLA for 4 to 6 weeks? I was under the impression it takes longer for CLA to work, any referances I could read to provide more insite on your product or CLA taking shorter time to work?

I'm not trying to discredit your product as I've purchased some myself I just think it would need to be used longer for any effects to be noticed.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established

-Eric
Unfortunetly she wont do a keto. She likes doing weight watchers, its much easier for her. I ordered it along with the green tea. She tends to carry her weight in her upper thighs so hopefully it will speed up the lose in that area since she tends to lose it there last. The way I look at it is cant hurt and maybe it give her some motivation. So how many pumps a day max?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Unfortunetly she wont do a keto. She likes doing weight watchers, its much easier for her. I ordered it along with the green tea. She tends to carry her weight in her upper thighs so hopefully it will speed up the lose in that area since she tends to lose it there last. The way I look at it is cant hurt and maybe it give her some motivation. So how many pumps a day max?
Your going to like the smell, I like the smell of this much more then other topicals I've used.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CLA for 4 to 6 weeks? I was under the impression it takes longer for CLA to work, any referances I could read to provide more insite on your product or CLA taking shorter time to work?

I'm not trying to discredit your product as I've purchased some myself I just think it would need to be used longer for any effects to be noticed.
No, your right... you would want to continue taking CLA and Green tea during the DermaTherm Target period too. So that would be a 12 week stack.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well maybe she can sub a high carb/low protein meal for a high protein/low carb meal? Making this kind of shift is always going to help.

Id recommend 2 pumps max on the DermaTherm Target.

-Eric

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well maybe she can sub a high carb/low protein meal for a high protein/low carb meal? Making this kind of shift is always going to help.

Id recommend 2 pumps max on the DermaTherm Target.

-Eric
Yea she understands that concept. How about 3 pumps? One on each leg and one on the mid section?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea she understands that concept. How about 3 pumps? One on each leg and one on the mid section?
I suppose she could.

She has to understand that if she is going to release that much free fatty acid into circulation she needs to be exercising on a calorie deficit... or else that fat will just redeposit elsewhere.

-Eric

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I suppose she could.

She has to understand that if she is going to release that much free fatty acid into circulation she needs to be exercising on a calorie deficit... or else that fat will just redeposit elsewhere.

-Eric
I thought it was two pumps per section in thinking that it needs more actives for the carrier to pass the skin. Whats your input on this?

I'm probably way off but if thats not the case that's great :lick:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I thought it was two pumps per section in thinking that it needs more actives for the carrier to pass the skin. Whats your input on this?

I'm probably way off but if thats not the case that's great :lick:
You just want to do 1-2 pumps total over whatever areas you want to target. 2 pumps should be plenty for the two thighs.

-Eric

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anyone here is curious about this product check out the logs. I am almost done with mine so stay tuned for the final review and pictures!

blast00

Awards
how does it compare with napalm you guys think?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how does it compare with napalm you guys think?
Napalm is good, but different. I think you would get the best results by cycling them. (say 8 weeks on DT, then 8 weeks on Napalm)

-Eric

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Make sure to check our "Complete 8 Week Fat Loss Stack" that we've put together utilizing our Dermatherm Target!!

Use the Coupon Code: 49FATLOSS and get the stack for only $49.95!!

Click Here: to order "The Complete Fat Loss Stack!"

This deal lasts until 07-01-09! :D

purebred

Make sure to check our "Complete 8 Week Fat Loss Stack" that we've put together utilizing our Dermatherm Target!!

Use the Coupon Code: 49FATLOSS and get the stack for only $49.95!!

Click Here: to order "The Complete Fat Loss Stack!"

This deal lasts until 07-01-09! :D

this looks like it would be a pretty effective support stack for someone who's looking to trim down anywhere from 10 to even 20 lbs. highly possible considering training and diet are in order. looks like a helluva deal with that coupon code! i'm definitely going to look into it for the lady...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this looks like it would be a pretty effective support stack for someone who's looking to trim down anywhere from 10 to even 20 lbs. highly possible considering training and diet are in order. looks like a helluva deal with that coupon code! i'm definitely going to look into it for the lady...
Sounds good. Let us know how it turns out! :)

purebred

Sounds good. Let us know how it turns out! :)
it's going to be a work in progress, brother. :) I'm actually in need of a concise guide to CKD for the lady. any links you all might be able to offer up?

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
sounds good.
So it's basically a fat mobilizer from what I see.

Just couple of questions...

1. Has there been any reports of skin irritations or adverse reactions from the skin after applying DermaTherm?

2. Currently I have 13 - 14% body fat. Is this product intended for any person or is it intended for people who're at about 9 - 10% and want to drop the last couple?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.) The skin turns red and tingly during some applications. It also has a slight burning sensation sometimes. Those effects are to be expected when taking something like this tho IMO. I have sensitive skin and have seen no irritation or reactions while using DT.

2.) The product works well for anyone wanting to lose that extra stubborn fat that they cannnot seem to get rid of. If you have an area like I speak of it will be a nice product for you.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sounds good.
So it's basically a fat mobilizer from what I see.

Just couple of questions...

1. Has there been any reports of skin irritations or adverse reactions from the skin after applying DermaTherm?

2. Currently I have 13 - 14% body fat. Is this product intended for any person or is it intended for people who're at about 9 - 10% and want to drop the last couple?
The adverse skin effect rate is actually really low for our products.

There could be a slim chance that you may get a minor reaction from a topical cream. With our topicals we only have about 2% of our customers report redness or itchiness after using our topical, which goes away upon ceasing use.

The DermaTherm is not really a big "weight loss" product. Its more of a targeting product after you have achieved a comfortable weight and you just want to tighten up certain areas.

-Eric

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
juat started mine today

2 pumps is very nice

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Just started a 2 bottle run this week with an aggressive cardio regimen, and a 400 calorie defecit with lowered carbs.

I'm applying in the morning after showering, and on workout days - in the evening as well after showering.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just started a 2 bottle run this week with an aggressive cardio regimen, and a 400 calorie defecit with lowered carbs.

I'm applying in the morning after showering, and on workout days - in the evening as well after showering.
Good deal, you gonna post results and progress?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to throw out a suggestion as well. The shower described in the instructions should be utilized. I usually shower at night, and then wrap up my shin wound - so a shower in the morning is difficult... So I tried to just wash the stomach area with a hot towel this morning... Still had some heat and redness, but not nearly as much as after a nice long hot shower.

This wound shouldn't need a bandage in a couple more days - so until then, I may just apply post workout shower.