4 weeks of CKD
- 05-19-2009, 09:14 AM
4 weeks of CKD
If i get the CKD diet right for 4 weeks what could i typically expect?
I am currently 190lbs with 11% bodyfat. Looking to get down to 6-7% if at all possible!
I know its a slow process but i was just wondering how much I could shift in 4 weeks on average?
I have a holiday then you see!
- 05-20-2009, 06:35 AM
- 05-20-2009, 10:46 AM
In my first 4 weeks I had lost about 9 lbs, from 192 to 183, and about 4% BF from 22% to 18%.
I was fat from the beginning though, so the weight loss was rapid. After those first 4 weeks, I have lost maybe 5 lbs in 3 months, but my body has kept changing for the better, meaning recomposition is taking effect.
I would say for people at over 20% BF, 4 weeks on the CKD is a great boost and fat loss initiator, but for people under 15% it is more a recomposition approach, where you might see your BF% drop at a somewhat slow rate, but your muscle stays where it is or you even gain some, which is why the weight scale doesn't really move much.
05-20-2009, 12:18 PM
05-20-2009, 01:52 PM
05-20-2009, 04:13 PM
i've been on ckd for about a month. i started around 167 and down to 160. i was fairly lean to begin with but wanted to get "ripped" for summer. it's alot slower than I expected, but my strength is still up/higher than it was before i started and I am noticeably leaner. if you want to lose that much in 4weeks maybe you should look into a fat burner...
05-20-2009, 09:49 PM
05-20-2009, 10:10 PM
05-20-2009, 11:03 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By OnTheRoadTo in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 4Last Post: 05-18-2011, 04:24 AM
- By fireblade187 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-12-2010, 02:16 PM
- By akaswolebd in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-22-2008, 10:53 PM
- By akaswolebd in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-09-2008, 03:04 PM
- By Goat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-08-2005, 03:20 AM