- 04-16-2009, 10:35 AM
- 04-16-2009, 10:43 AM
Almonds are considered to have the best "nutritional" profile of all nuts.
Walnuts are also pretty damn good.
Due to their protein and fibre content they are also damn filling.
- 04-16-2009, 03:37 PM
04-16-2009, 03:58 PM
04-16-2009, 04:22 PM
04-16-2009, 04:28 PM
04-16-2009, 05:23 PM
04-16-2009, 05:29 PM
since we are talking about fats. What's better Natural Peanut butter or just eating plain peanuts. unsalted of course
04-16-2009, 05:31 PM
04-16-2009, 05:33 PM
04-17-2009, 11:00 AM
this is dumb, but does coconut oil taste like coconuts? lol
Thomp-i'd say nothing beats natural nutrients BUT there some PB's with fish ad flax seed oil in them so...its arguable, personally I love Naturally More PB, I eat a jar a week :/
04-17-2009, 11:08 AM
Unrefined coconut oil has a mild coconut taste; refined (bleached and deodorized ) is as you can guess, tasteless and has had many of the nutritional benefits removed.
Also I ran out of Natty PB and have been eating my way thru some peanuts I got; I forgot how nice the crunch was
04-17-2009, 11:11 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Whacked in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 12-01-2012, 09:03 AM
- By TheNinja in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 13Last Post: 04-11-2009, 12:06 AM
- By Sandcruiser in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2006, 03:37 AM
- By John Smeton in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 06-18-2005, 07:14 PM
- By John Smeton in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2004, 01:10 AM