Muscle shrink belly fatter

  1. New Member
    rombusempire's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    173
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    55.94%

    Muscle shrink belly fatter


    For 3 weeks I have been experimenting with fat loss only to come up with this conclusion:

    Whenever I do cardio (HIIT morning, HIIT afternoon, HIIT night, slow jog morning, slow jog afternoon, slow jog night), I get a severe depleted feeling esepcially in teh shoulders, neck and face. Not only that, but I have reduced mental concentration and worst of all my abdominal width INCREASES.

    If I skip the cardio, I am not able to lose much fat at all.

    I do weight training 3x a week and this cannot and will not change. I make sure I get a good strength builder (5-7 reps) as well as higher rep set (10-12).

    Drugs: test e (200mg, cannot up this), 10mg epistane ED.

    So far, all of my cardio sessions have been followed by Napalm applied to the abdomen area.

    Before I went on my TRT (200mg test e), I did slow morning jog for 35 mins3x a week with green tea as a supplement. I was able to get down to 8% bodyfat before. I did not get much of a depleted feeeling at ALL, even know my body was shrinking.

    Does anyone here know WHAT THE HELL is going on? WHy am I getting this depleted feeeling now? Why is my abdomen getting bigger while my muscles are shrinking??

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,176
    Rep Power
    364605
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rombusempire View Post
    For 3 weeks I have been experimenting with fat loss only to come up with this conclusion:

    Whenever I do cardio (HIIT morning, HIIT afternoon, HIIT night, slow jog morning, slow jog afternoon, slow jog night), I get a severe depleted feeling esepcially in teh shoulders, neck and face. Not only that, but I have reduced mental concentration and worst of all my abdominal width INCREASES.

    If I skip the cardio, I am not able to lose much fat at all.

    I do weight training 3x a week and this cannot and will not change. I make sure I get a good strength builder (5-7 reps) as well as higher rep set (10-12).

    Drugs: test e (200mg, cannot up this), 10mg epistane ED.

    So far, all of my cardio sessions have been followed by Napalm applied to the abdomen area.

    Before I went on my TRT (200mg test e), I did slow morning jog for 35 mins3x a week with green tea as a supplement. I was able to get down to 8% bodyfat before. I did not get much of a depleted feeeling at ALL, even know my body was shrinking.

    Does anyone here know WHAT THE HELL is going on? WHy am I getting this depleted feeeling now? Why is my abdomen getting bigger while my muscles are shrinking??
    When you do morning cardio your glycogen stores are ALREADY depleted, and you are just depleting them more. If you are NOT eating ENOUGH them you will experience all the effects you mentioned, such as mental fatigue. If you're not drinking enough you can also get water retention, which would cause your midsection to increase (so doesn't mean you are getting fatter).

    If you are having LOW carbohydrates then your muscle will NOT be as full as they are of you are having higher carbohydrates, and will give a flat look; this does NOT mean that your muscles "are shrinking". And if you are indeed losing muscle mass, then your calories are too LOW and your body is using protein as fuel instead of fat.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    rombusempire's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    173
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    55.94%

    UPdate:

    I stopped using Napalm and I dont get depleted feeling anymore, nor the fatness. Very VERY interesting. Perhaps the napalm increased my caloric needs beyond whcih I am accustomed to satisfying...

    I should be abel to cut no probnlem now
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    xtraflossy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    12330
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    21.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ..just noting that when I use a topical fat loss product, while on it I feel a little more "flabby"..
    Fat oxidation perhaps,.. a more "loose" fat content. Stopping use brings you back to your normal state...

    I only use it once, every other day. Seems to so the trick, and I end up looking better then I would usinf it every other day
  5. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,176
    Rep Power
    364605
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rombusempire View Post
    UPdate:

    I stopped using Napalm and I dont get depleted feeling anymore, nor the fatness. Very VERY interesting. Perhaps the napalm increased my caloric needs beyond whcih I am accustomed to satisfying...

    I should be abel to cut no probnlem now
    With Napalm you get water retention while using it (but NOT INcreased caloric expenditure, unless you were exercising harder or longer or more frequently). It's not until you STOP using the product that you will start to see any results; the best thing to do is wait 2-3 days AFTER you have finished using Naplam (when the water weight has gone) to assess what progress has been made.


    Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    ..just noting that when I use a topical fat loss product, while on it I feel a little more "flabby"..
    Fat oxidation perhaps,.. a more "loose" fat content. Stopping use brings you back to your normal state...

    I only use it once, every other day. Seems to so the trick, and I end up looking better then I would usinf it every other day
    You may feel "flabby" because of water retention (i.e. causes 'bloating' look and feeling), not because of "fat oxidation" or "loose fat". See above.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Senior Member
    ABNRanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,288
    Rep Power
    15978
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    37.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Is Napalm sort of like Eviscerate? Or are they on different sides of the spectrum?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Melt off belly fat and build muscle with CLA ethyl ester!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 12:26 PM
  2. Help .. Lost weight.. Got fatter
    By Doug8796 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 03:33 PM
  3. asparatame makes you fatter??
    By Leggo my Ego in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 11:03 PM
  4. Why We're Fatter
    By CDB in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 12:39 PM
  5. Americans Getting Even Fatter
    By 200wannabe in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 04:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in