Healthy percentage of bodyfat to lose per month or week?
- 01-14-2009, 02:40 PM
- 01-14-2009, 02:43 PM
.5-.75% per week can be consistently accomplished until you get to <10%.M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 01-14-2009, 03:16 PM
01-14-2009, 07:06 PM
01-14-2009, 07:10 PM
01-14-2009, 10:45 PM
I have lost 20 lbs in 30 days and increase all of my lifts.
I would say around 5LBS a week would be healthy and aggressive.
Ω Omega Sports Representative Ω
The Omega Vision Ω Honor. Integrity. Trust.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bmichael123 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 4Last Post: 06-03-2011, 12:16 PM
- By JayRock in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 05-10-2011, 08:26 PM
- By worm in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 04-29-2011, 11:32 PM
- By bigrich954rr in forum Weight LossReplies: 22Last Post: 02-05-2010, 12:43 PM
- By buyb12 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-04-2003, 03:30 AM