- 01-13-2009, 12:34 PM
- 01-13-2009, 01:06 PM
i eat hot wings (unbreaded) now and then but only when i'm on ad/ckd.
- 01-13-2009, 02:00 PM
Fried chicken is f*cking delicious. As a cheat meal yes, but as part of a healthy diet, no. They are ok in moderation but will only hinder your fat-loss goals. Depending upon how adamant you are on losing fat, once a week wouldn't set you back too much. They way I see it, pigging out for one meal of the week keeps me sane and helps me stick with a diet.
Similar Forum Threads
- By captgarrett in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 16Last Post: 12-14-2009, 04:38 PM
- By Droppingloads in forum General ChatReplies: 68Last Post: 07-01-2009, 11:42 PM
- By lild in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-29-2008, 09:36 PM
- By babywifey in forum RecipesReplies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2008, 03:48 PM
- By SonnyTheBull in forum RecipesReplies: 12Last Post: 12-24-2005, 12:56 PM