More effective glucose disposal agent on CKD
- 01-12-2009, 03:27 PM
- 01-12-2009, 04:20 PM
Ive done research on this very subject recently, and I've found that VS and Bitter Melon are both very strong Disposal agents. Alot of guys swear by KR-ALA too. I'm using plain old ALA, as I got a ton of it cheap. Not sure how well it's working, or how to gauge it yet.
- 01-12-2009, 04:23 PM
I'd probably shoot for the ALA as the research seems more sound as I remember. However VS might be quite a bit cheaper.
In my experience if you are running a CKD long enough these are really not necessary to begin with...
01-12-2009, 05:15 PM
What kind of dose would you run the vanadyl at?
01-14-2009, 11:11 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By umbasante in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-30-2010, 08:57 AM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 09-24-2009, 07:30 AM
- By clr18287 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2009, 05:17 PM
- By justreading in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-13-2009, 09:31 PM
- By Eat The Poor in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-12-2007, 02:52 AM