how much lower on calories while on m-1-t?

  1. how much lower on calories while on m-1-t?


    ok recently ive been taking in 21 calories per lbd of bodyweight to bulk up (while off ph's as well too).. but now that i am on m-1-t at 20mg for 4 weeks i need to start leaning out for the upcoming football season.. im kind of curious what everyone else is doing for their cutting diet while on m-1-t.. how far under maintenance or how far over maintenance are you going and waht are you getting for results? i still need to put on mass and gain some strength.. i have to weeks left at 20mg and 4 weeks till the season starts.. i stopped taking 4-ad at the 1 week mark cause i figured i would get leaner gains without it.. should i jump back on it if im leaning?

    im doing sprinting 3 times per week on t-th-sat and lifting m-w-f.. im also taking in 330 g protein.
    PharmD


  2. I think the 4-ad just adds water weight, my personal experience. I'd say keep the cal's up. and if you wanted to....run clen with it, that will lean you out quick.

    after you stop taking 4-ad, the water comes right off.

  3. Originally posted by wakeboardbuff
    I think the 4-ad just adds water weight, my personal experience. I'd say keep the cal's up. and if you wanted to....run clen with it, that will lean you out quick.

    after you stop taking 4-ad, the water comes right off.
    yeah i get a lot of water retention too.. ill just jump back on it for energy's sake..
    PharmD
    •   
       


  4. Why the heck are you Leaning Out for Football? The Extra Weight may Help. (Assuming you are in Good Shape already Bieng you are on This Stuff and have an Interest in BB'ing.)

  5. Originally posted by wildman536
    Why the heck are you Leaning Out for Football? The Extra Weight may Help. (Assuming you are in Good Shape already Bieng you are on This Stuff and have an Interest in BB'ing.)
    not when your a running back or wide receiver.. you need to be lean and fast.. plus i need to run the 40 for tryouts.. and you need to be as lean as possible while running.
    PharmD

  6. Originally posted by LakeMountD


    not when your a running back or wide receiver.. you need to be lean and fast.. plus i need to run the 40 for tryouts.. and you need to be as lean as possible while running.
    I can understand that.

  7. no one seems to know about this compound though..
    PharmD

  8. its no good dropping down to the least possible amount immediately , start off at maintenance level , have cardio and weight training, see how much weight that'll take off u , i'd not go lower than 10 cals per lb of bodyweight though . beyond that point , u'll just lose a ****laod of strength and muscle . no matter on what steroid u r .

  9. Im just guessing (not from Experience) I did do a 4 Week Cycle of 20 Mgs a Day however. I Feel that if you drop your Cals like that then youll end up having a Worse Season than youd like. (Lethargic 40)

  10. can you expect to lose fat while gain muscle on a maintanence level diet while on a compund like M1T??

  11. Originally posted by Phenomenal
    can you expect to lose fat while gain muscle on a maintanence level diet while on a compund like M1T??
    oh yeah but finding That Level is what is so Hard.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal
    can you expect to lose fat while gain muscle on a maintanence level diet while on a compund like M1T??
    From the feedback I have seen, yes you can do this. One particular piece of feedback on some board the user noted that he was still gaining and leaning out with a 500kcal deficit. In my opinion, that's a bit scary. I'm no expert, but it would seem that if you're still putting on muscle while 500kcal below maintenance, then something in your body is being nutritionally neglected.
    Last edited by Onslaught; 12-28-2003 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Spelling error (I'm a freak about that sort of stuff.)

  13. Also some of the gain is water weight so its possible to gain on a slight deficit although how much muscle gained would be minimal?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 11:23 PM
  2. How much weight have you gained on your SD cycle?
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-14-2006, 12:03 PM
  3. hows this workout routine look while "ON"
    By Squats in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2005, 01:12 PM
  4. what and how much should i stock up on??
    By cpd32 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2004, 10:45 AM
Log in
Log in