ECA stack

rarredoa

Awards
I would like to lose a measily 7-8 lbs of body fat. I have lost a total of 60 lbs, but I am looking for good ab-definition.

I've read that ECA stack is an effective supplementation when coupled with proper dieting and exercise.

Any guidelines on how much of this stuff i should take, or where to buy? I weigh 163 approx and am 5'9" and 28 yrs old.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
ECA stack is effective but the last ibs to shred for ab def man is all cardio and your diet, but anyway where i live here in michigan some gas stations sell ephedrine, just start your first few days on one pill then you can kick it up to 2 a day and dont do ne more than that unless package says you can i buy the strong **** where 2 is the limit. caffeine umm ive gotten at GNC and CVS where ever you can get it start off with one a day then kick it to 2 and see how it feels. As for the asprin start with one maybe keep it at one cuz its not healthy to take asprin every day to lose weight ya kno if you just take ephedrine and fat loss supp like lipo 6 lets say thats way better than the eca stack, thats how i lost my last lil lbs so do what works for you and watch out for the jitters and your heart beating to fast ok man take care good luck lots of cardio is key! and diet

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch

Skip the gas station ephedrine. Its way too overpriced and some of the boxes at the gas station label ephedrine aren't even ephedrine anymore. Go to walmarts pharmacy and get Bronkaid or Primatene, which ever one it is. It has 12.5mg of Ephedrine HCL (the HCL is the good stuff) and you can get a 60 ct box for about $8-10 where as the gas station will charge you for $7-8 for a 24 ct box

Caffiene, buy it from this forums store (Nutraplanet.com), once again is gonna be far cheaper than GNC or other places. You can get a 100 ct bottle for like $4-6 plus shipping. Here are the links

Caffeine NutraTabs (100 tabs) By: NutraPlanet

Caffeine (200 mg/100 tabs) By: Prolab

As far as dosing goes, start with 25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine once a day and about every 2 days bump it up until you are at 3 doses a day

EXAMPLE:
Day 1 - 25mg Ephedrine 200mg Caffeine
Day 2 - 25mg Ephedrine 200mg Caffeine
Dose in the morning before working out or cardio

Day 3 - 50mg Ephedrine 400mg Caffeine
Day 4 - 50mg Ephedrine 400mg Caffeine
Dose 25mg E and 200mg C in the morning and 25mg E and 200mg C in the early afternoon

Day 5 - 75mg Ephedrine 600mg Caffeine
Day 6 - 75mg Ephedrine 600mg Caffeine
Dose 25mg E and 200mg C in the morning and 25mg E and 200mg C in the early afternoon and another 25mg E and 200mg C sometime around 4-5pm

Now after day 6 I would keep that as your standard protocol, 3 times a day and you can run for about 3-4 weeks. Some people wont run it past 2-3 weeks because it stims our your receptors

keep it mind what I laid our for you was only an example, judge your tolerance, if on day 3 you take it to 2 doses a day and cant handle it go back to one dose a day until you feel you can.

run for 3-4 weeks, then take off 4-6 weeks. Give your receptors time to heal. And trust me you need time off... search the web for people who ran it months or ran ephedra for months and you will find plenty of horror stories

Also I did not include aspirin dosage because I do not use aspirin, some users here do, i dont see a difference when I do. To each their own. I hope this helped

Good luck!

dayday87

Banned
Awards
Do pharmacies and walmart still carry bronkaid...? I cant find a place to buy the real ephedrine really unless i want to pay like 100 bucks for it..

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
how is too long on eca?
i go about one month/6 weeks on...1 month off (use benedryl during off cycle) for receptor sites...sometimes i eliminate the "A" (asprin) and use yohimbe..ecy stack...but the reaction from yohimbe causes me to sweat and shake real bad..but the results are actually better than the standard eca IMO.

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
i go about one month/6 weeks on...1 month off (use benedryl during off cycle) for receptor sites...sometimes i eliminate the "A" (asprin) and use yohimbe..ecy stack...but the reaction from yohimbe causes me to sweat and shake real bad..but the results are actually better than the standard eca IMO.
LOL...I'm sorry....just didn't think I'd ever hear someone say that it caused them "to sweat and shake real bad" as part of a positive review!

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
LOL...I'm sorry....just didn't think I'd ever hear someone say that it caused them "to sweat and shake real bad" as part of a positive review!
what i was getting at is the yohimbe produces great results with an ec stack..but i have to deal with the "mild inconvenience" of sweating and shaky hands...but i can and will suck it up for the results..some ppl have negative effects with yohimbine some do not

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
what i was getting at is the yohimbe produces great results with an ec stack..but i have to deal with the "mild inconvenience" of sweating and shaky hands...but i can and will suck it up for the results..some ppl have negative effects with yohimbine some do not
ha ha...I know man, I'm with you. I'll take the jitters anyday if I'm seeing results. Some people freak if they get those effects though. I just say drink lots of water and enjoy :bandit:

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
ha ha...I know man, I'm with you. I'll take the jitters anyday if I'm seeing results. Some people freak if they get those effects though. I just say drink lots of water and enjoy :bandit:
Ive come to fear enjoying the jitters... let me justify...

I extremely enjoy the jitters i get from ECA, partially because while I may feel like a crackhead tweaking out I also feel motivated, I talked a million miles a second and dont miss a beat, I want to go to the gym and just smash weights. Now these are all good things right?

Except I also associate these feelings with why a coke head continues to use coke to get by.

Thank god I have the will power to say when I will or will not use EC though, regardless its a very powerful stimulant and from first hand experience I love the feeling. Makes me feel like I could conquer the world.

Its good to know I have a 100 Caffeine pills and 120 Ephedrine pills that have been sitting in my drawer for a month and I havent touched them. Will power is still there :)

Sorry just wanted to rant

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
waist these only have 12.5mg ephedrine Hcl?
How do you figure? Its not Ephedrine Hcl, its Ephedrine Sulfate and the amount in it is

Ephedrine Sulfate (25 mg)

Now the breakdown comparison of Hcl to Sulfate is Hcl is a bit more Ephedrine than sulfate but its not much. If I can find the numbers Ill post it

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you figure? Its not Ephedrine Hcl, its Ephedrine Sulfate and the amount in it is

Ephedrine Sulfate (25 mg)

Now the breakdown comparison of Hcl to Sulfate is Hcl is a bit more Ephedrine than sulfate but its not much. If I can find the numbers Ill post it
I didnt figure I just saw a post about it and was wondering what the conversion was or if there was one.

clumsy

Awards
EC is good ^^ i can get like 100 ephedrine pill HCL for 4 $ ( 20 mg each ) i am on like .. 100 mg daily .. :)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
bump to this
They dont have any Ephedrine Hcl in them, the products that were linked further up had 25mg Epedrhine Sulfate in them

If you want 12.5mg Ephedrine Hcl... you can get that from the walmart pharmacy in a product called Primatene

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They dont have any Ephedrine Hcl in them, the products that were linked further up had 25mg Epedrhine Sulfate in them

If you want 12.5mg Ephedrine Hcl... you can get that from the walmart pharmacy in a product called Primatene
so waht is the difference between hcl and sulfate?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand Ephedrine Hcl is a more pure form of Ephedrine extra. For every mg of Ephedrine you take, with Hcl you get more Ephedrine than with Sulfate.

from what I have read its Hcl is 85% ephedrine where sulfate is 75% ephedrine. So if you took 25mg of both Ephedrine Hcl you would actually be getting 21.25mg, where as with sulfate you would be getting 18.75mg. So in theory you are getting 10% more ephedrine using Hcl compared to Sulfate.

Personally I have seen better results with Hcl

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I understand Ephedrine Hcl is a more pure form of Ephedrine extra. For every mg of Ephedrine you take, with Hcl you get more Ephedrine than with Sulfate.

from what I have read its Hcl is 85% ephedrine where sulfate is 75% ephedrine. So if you took 25mg of both Ephedrine Hcl you would actually be getting 21.25mg, where as with sulfate you would be getting 18.75mg. So in theory you are getting 10% more ephedrine using Hcl compared to Sulfate.

Personally I have seen better results with Hcl
thanks man. yeah i knew hcl was "purer" but was hoping sulfate wasnt too much different.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Hey im doing an ECA stack with lipo-6 White Willow Bark and Bronkaid. I really really love it because I never ever have felt a surge of energy like this before. I choose Lipo-6 to be my C bc I bought like 3 bottles in the past and only have 2 now so I want to utilaize the money I paid for them. But anywho I also got a product called Anabolic Pump. Is there a way I can utilize AP in my ECA stack program or what do you all think? Thanks a lot guys.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch

Skip the gas station ephedrine. Its way too overpriced and some of the boxes at the gas station label ephedrine aren't even ephedrine anymore. Go to walmarts pharmacy and get Bronkaid or Primatene, which ever one it is. It has 12.5mg of Ephedrine HCL (the HCL is the good stuff) and you can get a 60 ct box for about $8-10 where as the gas station will charge you for $7-8 for a 24 ct box

Caffiene, buy it from this forums store (Nutraplanet.com), once again is gonna be far cheaper than GNC or other places. You can get a 100 ct bottle for like $4-6 plus shipping. Here are the links

Caffeine NutraTabs (100 tabs) By: NutraPlanet

Caffeine (200 mg/100 tabs) By: Prolab

As far as dosing goes, start with 25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine once a day and about every 2 days bump it up until you are at 3 doses a day

EXAMPLE:
Day 1 - 25mg Ephedrine 200mg Caffeine
Day 2 - 25mg Ephedrine 200mg Caffeine
Dose in the morning before working out or cardio

Day 3 - 50mg Ephedrine 400mg Caffeine
Day 4 - 50mg Ephedrine 400mg Caffeine
Dose 25mg E and 200mg C in the morning and 25mg E and 200mg C in the early afternoon

Day 5 - 75mg Ephedrine 600mg Caffeine
Day 6 - 75mg Ephedrine 600mg Caffeine
Dose 25mg E and 200mg C in the morning and 25mg E and 200mg C in the early afternoon and another 25mg E and 200mg C sometime around 4-5pm

Now after day 6 I would keep that as your standard protocol, 3 times a day and you can run for about 3-4 weeks. Some people wont run it past 2-3 weeks because it stims our your receptors

keep it mind what I laid our for you was only an example, judge your tolerance, if on day 3 you take it to 2 doses a day and cant handle it go back to one dose a day until you feel you can.

run for 3-4 weeks, then take off 4-6 weeks. Give your receptors time to heal. And trust me you need time off... search the web for people who ran it months or ran ephedra for months and you will find plenty of horror stories

Also I did not include aspirin dosage because I do not use aspirin, some users here do, i dont see a difference when I do. To each their own. I hope this helped

Good luck!
I have to disagree. I think you should taper up the ephedrine much slower. I would recommend taking the aspirin to prevent stress on ur heart (Dont worry ur not gonna have heart problems.......unless u become very dehydrated) and keep ur blood pressure down.

I suggest using bayer 81mg aspirin as 3 doses of normal doses (i think 350mg) would be stressful for ur liver.

ECA is a good stack, but i suggest to also include Yohimbine Hcl. It has a good affinity for targeting adipose tissue (i.e. some belly fat)

Good Luck

-thaO

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I have to disagree. I think you should taper up the ephedrine much slower. I would recommend taking the aspirin to prevent stress on ur heart (Dont worry ur not gonna have heart problems.......unless u become very dehydrated) and keep ur blood pressure down.

I suggest using bayer 81mg aspirin as 3 doses of normal doses (i think 350mg) would be stressful for ur liver.

ECA is a good stack, but i suggest to also include Yohimbine Hcl. It has a good affinity for targeting adipose tissue (i.e. some belly fat)

Good Luck

-thaO
Well I used the example my body can handle and I also said to judge your tolerance

Aspirin is optional, I dont use it but some may want to

As far as Yohimbine Hcl goes, its a proven fact that taking Y Hcl around carbs blunts the effectiveness of Yohimbine Hcl. Most people take EC or ECA on an empty stomach. I highly advice against taking EC and Yohimbine together on an empty stomach. Both together are extremely strong stims and I know from experience my stomach can not handle the two together empty.

So the only way I would recommend EC and Y at the same time is if you took it with some kind of lean protein meal

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I have to disagree. I think you should taper up the ephedrine much slower.

-thaO
Actually thaO I am gonna be experimenting with a different dosing protocol in about a month or so with a lot slower increases in dosage over the course of 8-12 weeks in about a month. Ill keep you updated!

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
sounds good dood, good luck!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really wanna try ECY but dont got any Y on me and dont wanna put in another order :/

That would be some amazing energy!

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Actually, a single dose of yohimbine i dont find to be to bad. I does make u a lil anxious though

queloque

Awards
What about the 400 mg of Guaifenesin that goes along with it if you take two tablets? If each tablet is 200 mg of Guaifenesin and 12.5 of Ephedrine HCL? Isn't Guaifenesin a muscle relaxer that counters your workout? Just curious.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
thats what it is made to do, but i never had a problem with it. I guess if i was sick while runnnig the E, it could of made a difference

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Just went to Walmart.....Primatene 60 tabs $7.97 and Jet Alert 100 tabs $2.92 . Thats cheap! Just could not see spending $40 on some fatburner!

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
when you take the "aspirin" part have to be real apsirin or can it be like aleve? also, is the ECA stack muscle sparing or wasting? ive read arguments for both sides.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
ECA can be muscle wasting if you don't eat enough protein (hard to do on ECA). You should take baby aspirin 81mg, its cheap so I dont even know why youd want to use aleve?

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
ECA can be muscle wasting if you don't eat enough protein (hard to do on ECA). You should take baby aspirin 81mg, its cheap so I dont even know why youd want to use aleve?
Agreed.

Baby aspirin is the way to go. It's what it does to your blood and the synergistic effects it has with the ephedrine.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
aspirin........y would u sub. with ibuprofen. The aspirin helps mobilize fatty acids in ur bloodstream.....something like that

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
What's the theory behind an ECA stack "wasting" muscle?

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
it eats up calories and blunts appetite, thus without enough protein your body will go into "starvation" mode and choose to eat up muscle (which takes calories to maintain) rather than attack the fat stores (takes no calories to maintain). Its an ancient genetic survival thing

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I have the understanding for a nutrient deficit and what happens soon there after. I also have the realization of what said ECA does to the body. What I wasn't sure of was if there was more behind it.

I guess my very own common sense could have answered my own question. I just can't help but to dig deeper. But in this case, apparently there is nothing further. No ECA "String" theory if you will.