Hcg diet + Alcohol = remarkable results.

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by skratch View Post
    if anyone eats 500 calls a day,they will loose massive amounts of weight.I did triac and around 1500 calls and lost 10lbs in 6 days,its possible but not healthy at all.

drop the hcg and just eat 500 calls,I bet you will drop weight
    I love reading people that haven't tried the diet, try to explain how it doesn't work. I know for a fact that it does. U can lose an lb or more a day(i have done it) and with minimal muscle loss. Try doing that on 500 calories a day without HCG. Dropping weight and losing fat can be two different things.

2. Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    I love reading people that haven't tried the diet, try to explain how it doesn't work. I know for a fact that it does. U can lose an lb or more a day(i have done it) and with minimal muscle loss. Try doing that on 500 calories a day without HCG. Dropping weight and losing fat can be two different things.
    500 cals and every single roid made will still be in a catabolic state,I dont care what your taking.If I went to 500 calls Iwould go from 275 bench to 175 in one week and even lower the next week,that would take a very long time to get that muscle back bro.Its not rocket science,your body eats fat when you dont eat.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by skratch View Post
    500 cals and every single roid made will still be in a catabolic state,I dont care what your taking.If I went to 500 calls Iwould go from 275 bench to 175 in one week and even lower the next week,that would take a very long time to get that muscle back bro.Its not rocket science,your body eats fat when you dont eat.
    So how do u explain my not losing muscle while using this diet? Not to mention the other thousands that have used it? Everyone is lying? Its not like they each own a supplement company and are hawking products.

4. Although I only went on the HCG protocol for 14 days, I did lose weight and did not lose any muscle. If I did it was unnoticeable. Fat loss in my mid section and legs was noticeable to my wife and I. Typically I can push 315 bench about 10+ times. My reps dropped to 7-8 when I came off the diet. Coincidence? Not sure, but I didn't get a ton weaker. I'm prety sure I'll be back to 10+ reps in no time.

Yes, you will lose muscle without HCG if you eat only 500 calories. The HCG essentially makes your body target ABNORMAL fat. If you didn't use HCG, you would likely lose more STRUCTURAL fat. If you don't know the difference, look it up. Without HCG and several weeks on 500 cal dieting, you would likely be in physical pain and have hunger pains a TON. An example of abnormal fat is belly fat. An example of structural fat is your heel or palm of your hands. Honestly, being on HCG and the 500 cal diet wasn't as bad as I expected, but I chose to stop because it just isn't for me.

But it DOES work and it is legit. I'd say it is more appropriate for people that want to lose more than 20 pounds.

I want to lose 10 pounds to look shredded. I think I'll try my normal dieting, lifting, and early morning/ empty stomach light cardio.

Anyone know of any good metabolism boosters that I can take? I have a desk job and feel like I need something to keep my system going.

5. I did a quick google search for "structural abnormal fat" and so far every site has been advertising an HCG 500 calorie diet. Can anyone point to real references as to the differences between abnormal and normal fat, if there even is a difference?
    •   

6. Check this via link: www[dot]healthyhcg[dot]com/faq.html....sorry I don't have authority to post links yet.

Why can't I just go on a 500 calorie diet without the HCG?

In order to answer this question you need to understand how the body stores and uses fat. Dr. Simeons identified three separate fat stores:

1. Normal fat: This type of fat can be likened to a checking account from which the body can easily draw energy or deposit it as needed. Normal fat doesn't take a lot of effort to lose.
    2. Structural fat: Pads the various organs, protects the arteries and cushions the bony prominences. You don't ever want to lose this fat. It is vital to your health and well being. Yet, on the typical "starvation" diet, this is the fat you lose when the normal fat is depleted.
    3. Abnormal fat: This is much like a bank safe deposit box, where fat is stored and basically locked away. This fat is very difficult to lose via exercise and calorie restriction, but with the help of HCG the body readily pulls fat from these "last resort" fat stores.

Bottom line: If you go on a 500-calorie diet without HCG, the body uses the normal fat and then starts to use the structural fat and muscle. Losing your structural fat and muscle tissue can adversely affect your health and well-being. In addition, "starvation" diets without HCG can cause you to be excessively hungry, which is typically not true for those using HCG drops on Dr. Simeons' special 500-calorie schedule. This is not just a VLCD (very-low-calorie-diet). See next question.

7. You kinda just proved my point, there.

What I'm asking for is a reputable source with no connection to HCG in any way, shape, or form, who confirms both the 3 claimed types of fats and their unique responses to dieting.

Without that type of source, all these claims are just repeated marketing.

8. I'm waiting to see some real before and after pics of a guy with descent muscle mass before I try it. I'm on cycle now, good size guy. Normally it takes me about 6-8 weeks to get where I want to be (31" waist). If the diet works like they say, then it would cut the time in half without losing muscle. Anyone have pics?

9. Tried it but quit at day 3. Iv'e done 3 day water fasts easily and aside from lethargy felt fine. I couldnt bear the side effects I felt like total **** nausea vommiting stomach cramps lack of sleep hot flash total lethargy. Im hypo throid and quit my meds as suggested that might have been the reason I couldnt do it. I may try using it during a keto diet of about 20 % below maint. so I can compare it to prior diets Im curious if it will help. Ill post if I do.

10. I know this is an ancient thread but do you remember if you starved all day before drinking vodka on hcg phase 2?

11. I know this is an ancient thread but do you remember if you starved all day before drinking vodka on hcg phase 2?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Simeons Protocol Review - HCG Diet
    By badfish51581 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 11:34 PM
  2. HCG and hcg diet
    By gidemon in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 11:53 PM
  3. hCG diet & hCG
    By CrazyChemist in forum Cycle Logs