Fitness/weight loss podcast?

thegogetta

Awards
Hey Everyone

I'm new to here but I'm loving that I've found it!

I've been on itunes trying to find some good fitness weight loss/fitness podcasts. There seem to be quite a few good ones. I was wondering what ones every like the most?

So far the one I like the most is Forever Fitness. I has a great mix of technical and non technical advice, I find I can't wait to get their weekly show. Their website is: foreverfitness.me

I'll be interested in what other ones you guys recommend.

See ya

The Go Getter!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey Everyone

I'm new to here but I'm loving that I've found it!

I've been on itunes trying to find some good fitness weight loss/fitness podcasts. There seem to be quite a few good ones. I was wondering what ones every like the most?

So far the one I like the most is Forever Fitness. I has a great mix of technical and non technical advice, I find I can't wait to get their weekly show. Their website is: foreverfitness.me

I'll be interested in what other ones you guys recommend.

See ya

The Go Getter!

This isn't really a "fitness" podcast, but I enjoy Bodybuilding Radio at BB.com. Also, Sunday mornings, on my way to church, I catch Julian from The Biggest Loser on kfi am640. She's more "fitness' focused, but I don't necessarily agree with everything she says. Maybe 75%, but her heart is in the right place.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I used to listen to Bodybuilding Radio. I listened to the FitCast for a bit, but I don't have much free time now. I subscribe to the economist and just trying to read that is beastly lol.