4000 cal's needed
- 11-04-2003, 11:41 AM
- 11-04-2003, 12:32 PM
I would say the cals depend on your bodyweight. I've gone as high 25 cals per pound of bodyweight but 20 cals per pound worked better for me as far as good quality gains with minimal fat accumulation, I also did a little cardio while bulking; 20 minutes 3 times a week.
As far clean diets go, I'd say get your tuna, chicken, lean beef, oatmeal, veggies, brown rice, egg whites, natural peanut butter, olive oil, flax, cashews. These are some clean foods I can think of at this moment.
- 11-04-2003, 12:41 PM
IW's got some great basic suggestions, I'd say read (there have been some good past threads about this) a little, design your own and post it here, we can take a look and help you tailor it.
11-05-2003, 06:01 PM
Natural Peanut Butter all the way. This is great when bulking and even when not bulking. Sometimes I can go thru 4 jars a week.
11-11-2003, 03:59 PM
11-13-2003, 11:14 AM
Protien shake with 8 eggs MCT oil and 5 grams of creatine...
11-16-2003, 12:04 AM
here is my diet.. this is a poor mans college diet.. works good though..
as you can see it consists of a lot of protein shakes.. but hell its cheap.
Ultradrol Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...pressured.html
Similar Forum Threads
- By MightyMex in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2013, 07:23 PM
- By rabz in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 08-18-2012, 06:34 PM
- By Cantell in forum BulkingReplies: 42Last Post: 03-07-2012, 09:59 AM
- By KrunkChris in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 10-06-2008, 05:51 PM
- By Kristopher in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2005, 08:25 PM