Albuterol results?

1. New Member
    Answers

Albuterol results?

hi guys how to run Albuterol ? any one used it and the results ?
    thanks

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

i used it in liquid form once. cramped up like crazy..but sweated bullets...did very little for appetite reduction and weight loss. although i was only looking to lose @5pounds.

3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

You can find out from the manufacturer of your product because it all depends on what product or medium your product is suspended in i.e. liquid or powder etc

- Keyword: Albuterol dosing or albuterol
    1. Go to "Search"
    2. Click on "Advanced Search"
    3. Enter your search terms that you want to find threads on
    4. Change the drop down to "Titles Only"
    5. Click "Go"

You can use this method to find anything on these forums. You will be surprised how many people have discussed this topic before.

•   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I ran albuterol for about six weeks with ketotifen. It made me hungrier which was definately a negative when you are reducing your calories. Shakes weren't as bad as clen and they only became noticible when I started chewing nicotine gum. Cramps were bad, even with tauine. Fat loss was decent and strength gains were great. However, at the end of the cycle the strength I gained disapeared. Disapointing to say the least. The fat loss effects are decieving, imo. It also must help you shed water like a mofo, b/c after I came off of it, I no longer was as hard/dry as I was while on. I continued with the same diet and caloric deficit that I had maintained during the cycle. Overall, I'd say it's just ok; I probably wouldn't do another cycle.

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sghok View Post
    hi guys how to run Albuterol ? any one used it and the results ?
    thanks
    go up to no more than 18mg's a day. usually 3 times a day at 4mg's each time. results were great, actually made me want to do cardio. i'm guessing the people cramping up were way too dehydrated or take a really big dose. it jacks up your endrance like crazy and there's nothing wrong with increasing appetite. eat extra clean and you won't be getting in that many calories. i'd say go for it.

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno View Post
    I ran albuterol for about six weeks with ketotifen. It made me hungrier which was definately a negative when you are reducing your calories. Shakes weren't as bad as clen and they only became noticible when I started chewing nicotine gum. Cramps were bad, even with tauine. Fat loss was decent and strength gains were great. However, at the end of the cycle the strength I gained disapeared. Disapointing to say the least. The fat loss effects are decieving, imo. It also must help you shed water like a mofo, b/c after I came off of it, I no longer was as hard/dry as I was while on. I continued with the same diet and caloric deficit that I had maintained during the cycle. Overall, I'd say it's just ok; I probably wouldn't do another cycle.
    you can't stay with the same caloric intake obviously. albuterol will raise your metabolism so why would you keep the same cals while off of it? if while on it u were at 200 cals under maintenance and then you get off of it and eat the same you'll be at your maintenance cals.

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    You can find out from the manufacturer of your product because it all depends on what product or medium your product is suspended in i.e. liquid or powder etc

- Keyword: Albuterol dosing or albuterol
    1. Go to "Search"
    2. Click on "Advanced Search"
    3. Enter your search terms that you want to find threads on
    4. Change the drop down to "Titles Only"
    5. Click "Go"

You can use this method to find anything on these forums. You will be surprised how many people have discussed this topic before.
    u know you could have typed what the dosing should be in half the time it took u to post all that crap. and no albuterol isn't discussed that much. i've tried starting posts on it and nobody will respond but if u post about clen you get 8 million people that reply

8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    i've tried starting posts on it and nobody will respond
    Bitter are we?

Anyways, in regards to your previous post, 200 cals is somewhat neglible when you are on running 1500-2000 cal deficit. Plus, how did you come up with that number? A 5% increase in metabolic rate seems a tad high, imo (I maintain at 4000 cals). Do you have any sources that gave you this estimate? I would like to be proved wrong

9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

u know you could have typed what the dosing should be in half the time it took u to post all that crap. and no albuterol isn't discussed that much. i've tried starting posts on it and nobody will respond but if u post about clen you get 8 million people that reply
    It's no problem, I pasted

I gave you the easiest most direct way to get an answer....some people just want miracles...

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno View Post
    Bitter are we?

Anyways, in regards to your previous post, 200 cals is somewhat neglible when you are on running 1500-2000 cal deficit. Plus, how did you come up with that number? A 5% increase in metabolic rate seems a tad high, imo (I maintain at 4000 cals). Do you have any sources that gave you this estimate? I would like to be proved wrong
    i was just using that as a guide, not actual numbers. sorry should have stated that, but albuterol no doubt raises metabolism. if you're buying research chemicals ur taking the chance of getting some stuff that isn't dosed right

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

It's no problem, I pasted

I gave you the easiest most direct way to get an answer....some people just want miracles...
    hahaha. u have that saved on ur comp for just these occasions?

12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

hahaha. u have that saved on ur comp for just these occasions?

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

ffaaaaaaantastic

14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

get ready to shake your ass off. Drink plenty of WATER (2 gallons a day, no lie)

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by anaholic View Post
    get ready to shake your ass off. Drink plenty of WATER (2 gallons a day, no lie)
    albuterol really gave u the shakes? i know clen does but i haven't experienced or heard that about albuterol

16. New Member
    Answers

thanks guys

17. jpk
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Albuterol can be used as part of a weight loss plan. But some of us use it as a pre-workout stim also. It is reputed to have properties that promote anabolism and prevent catabolism. 3 to 6 mg taken about an hour before lifting seemed to be the consensus for this purpose. Don't ask me to link you to this data cause I can't remember on which forum(s) this discussion was held.

When I used Albuterol to cut after a dirty bulk it was in combination with a bunch of other things, so I can't personally attest to it having much of a fat burning effect all by itself. My impression is that lipid metabolism is a complex process and simply ramping up one part of it won't be very effective.`Megadosing alb or clen is like pumping too much nitrous into an engine trying to make it go faster. Something's gonna give eventually.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. albuterol run
    By insanity1 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 11:38 PM
  2. albuterol run
    By insanity1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 01:40 PM
  3. ECA vs albuterol
    By jsp0882 in forum Supplements