DCP, Lean Extreme and a little ab fat

1. DCP, Lean Extreme and a little ab fat

i'm 4 weeks out from my second bodybuilding competition and as it turns out theres a little layer of abdominal fat covering the lower section. would the supplements listed above help me to get that last little bit off? i'm at about 5% BF right now, but whats left is mostly around my waist. I figured it might be cortisol levels but who knows. any input would be awesome! thanks guys!

2. Lean Extreme is more for cortisol control.

I would recommend a DCP/Napalm or Lipo Ultra combination.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. i've got some napalm on hand too. i figured with how stressful pre contest training/dieting is that my cortisol levels might be elevated. should i expect to see anything from DCP within 2-3 weeks if i'm hitting the weights and cardio hard?

4. if ur 5 percent it may even be just water, and when u suck it out and dry up it may actually be that ur lowert then that.

5. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    if ur 5 percent it may even be just water, and when u suck it out and dry up it may actually be that ur lowert then that.
    I can only hope its water haha i'll have to see how this plays out in the next two weeks, hopefully it all turns out good. thanks for your help guys
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 11:34 AM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 10:04 AM
  3. Lean extreme while lean bulking?
    By RoboGiblets in forum Bulking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 08:48 PM