So, you asked for it. - AnabolicMinds.com

So, you asked for it.

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  208 lbs.

So, you asked for it.

Thundergod and Force of Green as well as some others asked for me to most my cutting pictures.

I didn't want to post them because of the size I lost. Im not cool with lifting the weight I do now. I dropped from 110x6 DB's to 80x6's. But since, some were impressed, I'll do it. **** it.

It was a 7 to 8 week cut. Diet wasn't PERFECT but I did my best with following almost 0 carbs. Even when it was perfect. I couldn't get into ketosis.

Beginning

Middle I dont have a clue why im standing like a qu33r

End

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

dam bro...how much you lose? looks a good 20 lbs from here
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Cool bro. You definitely leaned out during this thing. Don't sweat the amount you lost. It's always easier to gain weight back than it is to lose it in the first place. The Test run will take you past any point you've been at thus far!! You'll surpass your old bodyweight but it will be even leaner than before. Pics are a great tool for motivation. I'm actually glad that I posted my fat pics from 6 months ago. I thought about removing them, but then changed my mind. They will serve as a reminder to never get fat again. The ones taken 2 months after that showed significant progress in my own estimation. And now......forget about it!! I'm much leaner than even the later pics atttest to. It's been almost 3 months now since that last round of pics was taken. I'll be posting new pics later this week. I'm going to get my wife to shave my hairy sasquatch looking body down tomorrow. Then I'll start applying the old Jergen's Natural Glow tanning sh*t for a few days until it deepens into a nice fake-ass tan. Then I'll probably post the pics around Friday or the first of next week at the very latest. Thanks for the pics bro. Sorry about the strength loss. That will come back with a vengeance also when you hit the Test!! Get Your Swell On dude!!! :bb3:
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  169 lbs.

Great Job! Started an 8 week cut myself jsut last week. Hopefully I will be able to get rid of my fat stores I have from bulking. You did a great job though sticking to a diet really did work! Hopefully mine will yeild the same results!
  5. Cub
    Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.

Nice work mate! Looking good
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  208 lbs.

Thanks guys. I even ate a few chubs of bacon on this diet...LOL...I can say I ran no more then maybe 10 times during the 7 weeks. The carb depletion killed me. My girlfriend has been helping me evaluate my progress. She thinks I should do 2 weeks of strict cutting again. But I WANNA START TEST SO BAD... I think i'll run a cycle of clen 2 weeks. then promise myself the cycle, err DAMN IT
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheeBC View Post
    Thanks guys. I even ate a few chubs of bacon on this diet...LOL...I can say I ran no more then maybe 10 times during the 7 weeks. The carb depletion killed me. My girlfriend has been helping me evaluate my progress. She thinks I should do 2 weeks of strict cutting again. But I WANNA START TEST SO BAD... I think i'll run a cycle of clen 2 weeks. then promise myself the cycle, err DAMN IT
    I wouldn't do a quick cut myself. I'd go straight to the shizzle!!! Get it on!!

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

i hear that lol. probly wouldn't be happy with the results of a 2 week cut any more than you are now
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Could you give a quick summary of your diet? I started carb cycling, but you said you had trouble getting to ketosis.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  208 lbs.

yeah, but I feel like most people have reported on polumbos diet, it kind of comes back at ya once you introduce carbs again...i put on about 2-3 lbs from the pic. Being 240lbs and a 38% bf then going to a 169, bulking it up, then cutting, I cant say I ended with much in 2 years. however, considering where I came from....my life has changed drastically. im discovering the type of body I have, and what will work for me. Next time I cut, it will be much MORE slower, carbs will be welcomed. I will just have cut off times for them, BCAA's up the ying-yang and so forth.

Im considering doing twice-a-day workouts again since its usually only an hour or so per session anyways, and I grew pretty awesome off of them. I'll be more frequent with each body part, and in FLEX's Sept. Issue im liking this "Double Duty" routine and nutrition plan..my diet was pretty much something like that...Yeah, hell with it. Lets get this mo'fo started. Just gotta make sure everything else is delivered to my house on time.
  11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looks like you made some definite changes. Good work.

Have you done previous cycles?
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheeBC View Post
    Being 240lbs and a 38% bf then going to a 169, bulking it up, then cutting, I cant say I ended with much in 2 years. however, considering where I came from....my life has changed drastically.
    DAMN! I never knew you weighed that much before!! You have accomplished a great deal then by losing that much bodyfat. 38%?!! And I thought I'm feeling great after losing about 40 lbs. of fat. But I was probably only at about 25% as a soft "powerlifter'. You must feel like a totally new person. Congrats.

13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  208 lbs.

yeah I lost the weight in 2005 or 06.....life changes...

Ive done previous oral cycles when I cut down to 169, I bulked up to about 225 from p-plex - 3 and SD once...but ive never cut down before while trying to retain muscle and next time, it will have to be a MUCH MUCH slower process and the duration will have to be about 3-4 months instead of 1-2...I definitely need carbs to keep muscle, as a result I lost a lot when I didn't use them.

I was talking with some friends about what I use to eat as a kid, and it was weird ass sh!t...I for some reason LOVED CHEESE.. I use to melt it on to a plate in the microwave until it was burnt or semi-crunchy then pick it off with a fork, I still like miracle-whip w/ mustard on white bread..and also Betty Crocker cake frosting, the whole tubs, etc...plus my mom had a sweet tooth and would bribe me to go to the store by saying I could get whatever I want(Im about 9-12 years old)..she still tries till this day to bribe me but I have to actually raise my voice...because she knows im dieting...and she still tries to perused me in some manner. sorry for my off the wall grammar, I dont care right now.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Good job bro!
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  208 lbs.

thnx brudda. im excited for test. woohoo. But im realizing too its not to big of a deal. but it'll be a great experience. still preloading my lil shizzznits

Similar Forum Threads

1. You asked, NP delivers!
    By NutraMan in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 10:27 AM
  2. Probably been asked before, sorry
    By GreenTempo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 10:07 AM
  3. Dunno if it's been asked before..
    By propho in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-19-2006, 08:43 PM
  4. WHO asked for flavored MPI????? WHO!!!!????
    By wheystation in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-27-2005, 12:15 PM
  5. A friend I asked out
    By kranden in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-02-2003, 01:51 AM