Which fat burner to order? - AnabolicMinds.com

Which fat burner to order?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Which fat burner to order?

i have read a gazillion threads here via searching..and i want a final opinion on which to order.

i seen a common theme with the following ones.

dcp + stimulant (leviathan, lean xtreme)
    recreate
    recreate+dcp
    dcp by itself

so out of all these what would you guys recommend for me? money is lil bit of an issue being a college student.

my info:
    i am at 13-14% bf. i want to get down to around 10-11%.
    i do an upper/lower split twice a week.
    my macros are 40-30-30 (pro-carb-fat).

everytime i decide to buy one thing..i read another thread or review..so any opinion would be helpful. thanks

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

I like the DCP + Recreate combo
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

DCP by itself or either DCP/LR - DCP/Recreate has returned by far the most positive results I have seen in a long time.

DCP will not be in stock for long, though...we are having some massive supply and production issues and the stock Nutra has is extremely limited.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

4. New Member

Bronkaid+Caffeine+L-Tyrosine = nice and effective. Stack it with some yohimbine HCL throughout the day, or all at one shot in the morning w/ fasted cardio ... good combo.

If you don't want to go the ephedrine route ...

I've had people do very well on the following stacks. To each his own due to tolerance levels for such compounds:
    Yohimbine HCL + Caffeine
    DCP + Yohimbine HCL
    DCP + Lev Reloaded

Never had anyone or myself try Recreate. Can't comment.
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    Bronkaid+Caffeine+L-Tyrosine = nice and effective. Stack it with some yohimbine HCL throughout the day, or all at one shot in the morning w/ fasted cardio ... good combo.

If you don't want to go the ephedrine route ...

I've had people do very well on the following stacks. To each his own due to tolerance levels for such compounds:
    Yohimbine HCL + Caffeine
    DCP + Yohimbine HCL
    DCP + Lev Reloaded

Never had anyone or myself try Recreate. Can't comment.
    Some have a profound sensitivity to Y and E together, and I find the Sulfate form to be even more pronounced with side effects.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    DCP by itself or either DCP/LR - DCP/Recreate has returned by far the most positive results I have seen in a long time.

DCP will not be in stock for long, though...we are having some massive supply and production issues and the stock Nutra has is extremely limited.
    ya i saw it came back in stock today afternoon because i was looking around yesterday and it wasnt in stock.

your avatar is engraved in my mind..i seen it all over the place in a bunch of threads. lol

and cerberus i think it was you who was arguing about meal frequency or something with someone.

DCP is $39
    DCP/LR is $58
    DCP/Recreate is $77

with price in mind, and me not lookin for the ultra shredded look right now, does it eliminate any of those choices?
  7. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

I tried a sample of LR previously, it was not bad. But truthfully, I prefer Recreate. It is just my personal preference. Either way, you have to pick up DCP. If pricing is the issue, just go to something that is lesser in price.

8. New Member

Some have a profound sensitivity to Y and E together, and I find the Sulfate form to be even more pronounced with side effects.
    Oh indeed. But if you can tolerate it, I think it's the winner imho.

ndnguy ... why don't you outline your training and nutritional regimen you are following right now. Include body weight and pictures if you can. It can help a lot. Maybe you can get to where you need without any supplements?

DCP by itself is fine, but if your looking for something that works and is cheap ... ephedrine is cheap. Or again, if you don't want to go that route, yohimbine+caffeine is tried and true. It doesn't see super well because it's cheap to source. So it doesn't get the hype like other products.

I will stand by DCP though. It works good. To say it works better than E+C or E+C+Y ... I don't think so. But, everyone reacts different to these compounds. I typically lock in people's diet and training first, then look at cheap supplements that generally work ... then we look at more elusive supplements if needed. Some people just like taking more expensive supplements. They adhere to other things better as well. i.e. people spending $50.00 on some sexy bottled whey isolate when they could get it for $20.00, but with a bland bottle and no sexy marketing.
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Oh indeed. But if you can tolerate it, I think it's the winner imho.

ndnguy ... why don't you outline your training and nutritional regimen you are following right now. Include body weight and pictures if you can. It can help a lot. Maybe you can get to where you need without any supplements?

DCP by itself is fine, but if your looking for something that works and is cheap ... ephedrine is cheap. Or again, if you don't want to go that route, yohimbine+caffeine is tried and true. It doesn't see super well because it's cheap to source. So it doesn't get the hype like other products.

I will stand by DCP though. It works good. To say it works better than E+C or E+C+Y ... I don't think so. But, everyone reacts different to these compounds. I typically lock in people's diet and training first, then look at cheap supplements that generally work ... then we look at more elusive supplements if needed. Some people just like taking more expensive supplements. They adhere to other things better as well. i.e. people spending $50.00 on some sexy bottled whey isolate when they could get it for $20.00, but with a bland bottle and no sexy marketing.
    Oh absolutely. I specifically designed DCP to be used with stims and stacked in as many creative ways as the mind and market allows.

Green Tea, Forskolin, E/C/A/Y - all standalone ingredients that work well, not to mention the other formulated products available which can even be further added in. The guinea pig instinct is strong with this board, especially.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

DCP/ReCreate was a good stack. It did the job very well overall. I personally liked DCP/H.E.A.T. Stack the best though. Leviathan Re-loaded is also a very effective product to stack with DCP.

If you like topical lipolytic products, avant's "Napalm" is some amazing stuff. It would stack well also with anything i've already suggested.

Legendary

11. New Member

btw, dsade ... since DCP is back instock, are you going to get PLCAR in bulk back on NP? Pump the price up to $35-40 bucks for 100 grams. I don't give a sh*t. I'll pay for 1kilo!
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I personally liked DCP/H.E.A.T. Stack

If you like topical lipolytic products, avant's "Napalm" is some amazing stuff. It would stack well also with anything i've already suggested.
    Ahh...a product I designed solo along with a product I codesigned for Avant.

Actually, since it hasn't been available, I keep forgetting how awesome HEAT stack is/was. Time to hit my suppliers for more Alpha-Y again.

And yes, combining any oral fat burner with Napalm will help target fatloss areas pretty dramatically.
  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic

btw, dsade ... since DCP is back instock, are you going to get PLCAR in bulk back on NP? Pump the price up to $35-40 bucks for 100 grams. I don't give a sh*t. I'll pay for 1kilo!
    I can obtain the material, but the cost is sky high right now, due to the main factories being out of stock.

I have around 10 kilos placed aside for the rest of the product line that uses PLCAR (atomic Meltdown, Flawless, etc.), but I can't supply Nutra right now.

However, I might go ahead and pick some of the material stocks left over from July (unfortunately at 50% higher cost) and make a carnitine powder for RPNs new Core line. Salvia caps will also be coming.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Ahh...a product I designed solo along with a product I codesigned for Avant.

Actually, since it hasn't been available, I keep forgetting how awesome HEAT stack is/was. Time to hit my suppliers for more Alpha-Y again.

And yes, combining any oral fat burner with Napalm will help target fatloss areas pretty dramatically.
    Yeah, HEAT stack was one hell of an addition with DCP. Adding a little Napalm in there as well, and that stack is an adipocyte's worst nightmare!

Legendary

15. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Yeah, HEAT stack was one hell of an addition with DCP. Adding a little Napalm in there as well, and that stack is an adipocyte's worst nightmare!
    AdipoSayonara!!
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Hey Dsade,

What do you think about the DCP/Recreate stack, when you say best results you've seen, were you running any other supps, PH, AAS, diet, etc... little more specifics if you don't mind.

I was looking at Leviathan but it has Tribulus and I don't want anything that increases testosterone.

Any DCP/Recreate combo review threads?

I used Thermorexin(T-rex) before when cutting, just "felt" on crack but the results were just as any other cutting phase.

Thanks
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

personal experience screams REDuction to ya bud. my best friend TexasLifter89 has seen incredible feats with I-GH-1 too
    i lost near 2% bf in the month sponsored log i ran REDuction for.

REDuction Acclaim Thread
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    Hey Dsade,

What do you think about the DCP/Recreate stack, when you say best results you've seen, were you running any other supps, PH, AAS, diet, etc... little more specifics if you don't mind.

I was looking at Leviathan but it has Tribulus and I don't want anything that increases testosterone.

Any DCP/Recreate combo review threads?

I used Thermorexin(T-rex) before when cutting, just "felt" on crack but the results were just as any other cutting phase.

Thanks
    Actually my sentence came out oddly. What I meant was that the combo of DCP/LR as well as the DCP/Recreate combo feedback has yielded extremely positive results.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

i am not big as any of you guys..but we all have to start somewhere. my goal right now is to cut as much bodyfat as i can (maybe just enough till i can see my six pack) before i switch to a clean bulk diet.

when i mean clean bulk, i mean just eating 100-250 calories over my maintainence (2250 on workout days, 1950 on off days) and gaining very slowly so i don't have to go through this cutting crap unless i screw up or the inevitable fat gain becomes intorelable. i dont put on muscle very fast so it's pointless for me to eat too much over what i need because fat gain rate will exceed muscle gain.

i know some of you will say you are too small to cut, you need to get big..you need to eat everything in sight etc but my logic is i am going to have to shed this fat now or in the future..might as well do it now and be closer to my end goal throughout my bulk.

this is the progress i have made so far.
    start weight: 166 lbs
    current weight: 140 lbs

height: 5" 7"

starting body fat: no clue
    current body fat: 14%

waist size before: 34.25
    waist size after: 29.50
    my diet currently is kinda lke this:

meal 1:
    egg/egg whites, grapefruit, peanut butter, vitamins/fish oil/glucosamine

meal 2:
    chicken or fish or tuna or turkey with vegetables and healthy fat like almonds or peanut butter (pre workout)

xtend during workout

meal 3: whey with milk, oatmeal (post workout)

meal 4:
    chicken or fish or tuna or turkey with vegetables and healthy fat like almonds or peanut butter

meal 5: ultra peptide OR cottage cheese with pb

yest my macros came out to 188/135/56 (p/c/f) or percent wise 42-30-28
    training wise:
    day 1: upper
    day 2: lower
    day 3: off
    day 4: upper
    day 5: lower
    day 6: off
    day 7: off

i train for 30 mins weights, and 20-25 mins low intensity cardio afterwards. on off days sometimes i do LI cardio in the morning on empty stomach or do HIIT or just plain old high intensity cardio in the afternoon.

lifting wise: 8-10 reps. 2 Sets for each bodypart listed. i avoid going to failure. nothing fancy.

upper:

Chest (General)
    Back (General)
    Chest (Upper)
    Back (Lats)
    Deltoid (Front)
    Deltoid (Side/Rear)
    Triceps
    Biceps
    Trapezius (Upper)

and lower:
    Quadriceps
    Hamstrings
    Quadriceps
    Hamstrings
    Calves (General)
    Abdominal
    Obliques
    Lower Back
    supplements:
    Champion Whey
    Ultra Peptide 2.0
    Xtend (just got it)
    Multivitamin
    Fish Oil
    Glucosamine
    hope this helps.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.

i am having good results with REDcution from controlled labs
  21. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

take a look at this thread for a good fat burner
    Fat Loss Stack is Here!

it also comes with a 20% off code
  22. Banned

Yeah I ordered my DCP and Leviathan Reloaded this morning
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

if you had to go with either dcp OR recreate, what would you guys do?

i have both in my cart but money issue is holding me back. college starts tomm and got a bunch of text books to buy.

i am not a big fan of stimulants so that's why i am holding back on LR though the LR/DCP stack looks cost effective.
  24. Banned

recreate
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

What about REDuction? It sounds like a lot of people are having great results like IRONPOPE...
  26. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ndnguy85 View Post

i have both in my cart but money issue is holding me back. college starts tomm and got a bunch of text books to buy.

i am not a big fan of stimulants so that's why i am holding back on LR though the LR/DCP stack looks cost effective.
    LR is not that intense of a stim...and you could always use 1/2 dose if you combine with DCP.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

and myself lol
    its a great product
  28. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ndnguy85 View Post
    DCP for sure. if you want to tack in something inexpensive also add the yohimbine caps

http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...-100-caps.html

for $8. yohimbine works well if you are taking it away from carbs, not really as great if taken with carbs.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nacho1545 View Post
    What about REDuction? It sounds like a lot of people are having great results like IRONPOPE...
    i think REDuction is a lil better than Leviathan...

i know i will get yelled at ... but its good stuff
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

this isn't like bb.com....you won't get yelled at and ridiculed for an honest opinion....unless its completely stupid or offensive
  31. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE View Post
    i think REDuction is a lil better than Leviathan...

i know i will get yelled at ... but its good stuff
    NEGGED.

j/k..haven't tried it yet, unfortunately. I haven't seen anyone stack the two yet, either.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

ya speaking of bb.com, i am literally scared to start a thread there. no matter wat you ask, the answer is: squat, eat even more, squat. or there's a massive fear of losing muscle if move..

and some of the good products thats recommended on this forum is not even in the top 50 on their store. i guess i could always go with optimum whey and lipo-6. lol

judging from my pics, am i making good progress? is it a good idea to continue cutting or should i try to gain some lean mass slowly for a while and then continue cutting?

thanks to all of you btw.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

i would say clean bulk....you still have a bit of fat on you so use it. i'd say around 3 months clean bulk then you could cut again
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Bump
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

In for the support.......

Keep at it bro.......
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

lol @ month old thread
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    lol @ month old thread
    yeah, real funny.

The OP has sent me several PM's, one of which included a link to his thread.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

lol. i never did order the fat burner because like drummaboyzl said, i should bulk up a lil before cutting again.

instead i ordered activate and the other day ordered the ax/stoked stack.

i am going to order dcp once it gets back in stock just so i can have a bottle of it handy for the next cut.
  39. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

how old are you? i cant recall and im browing in my phone so its a pan to look
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

i am 23.5
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Fat Burner
    By The Veteran in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2009, 11:18 AM
  2. Which fat burner to order?
    By admiral18 in forum Supplements