Clenbuterol Advice - PLEASE HELP! :)

start2train

Awards
Hi All,

I am new to the training scene, but have been doing cardio and resistance weights for abouyt 3 months now.

I wanted to take it to the next level so got some Clenbuterol 40mcg tablets.

The recommended dose is 60mcg for day 1, which i took this morning.

I am not yet feeling excelled levels of side effects as the net states (Shakes, increased heart beat ETC)

I think i can feel it slightly, but not as much as i should to make sure it works.

Should i increase the dosage to 80mcg?

Any advice would really help and thanks a lot!

Ready2Transform

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would not increase the dose on the first day. Wait 3 or 4 days and if your still not getting much you could up it to 60mcg's using a pill cutter.

start2train

Awards
Thanks for that, although i am already on 60mcg for the first day (Today) and was going to take 80mcg tomorrow.

How severe should i feel the side effects?

Also, dont suppose you know when i should start seeing results, with a training protein diet and regular excercise (Resistence and weights)

Cheers again

Chris

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You've been working out for 3 months, and already turning to elicit substances? How is your diet?

avenue Red

Awards
normally with clen i would think you start at 20mcg. usually 20/20/40/40/60 etc.. till 140 and then take 2 weeks off. are you sure its real clen?

start2train

Awards
Hi All & cheers for the advice!

Future pilot - Basically, i weighed around 16st about 2 years ago when i was around 19, and lost about 3 stone, partially with age, but partially with the clubbing scene! I now weigh about 13st 4lb, but feel like i still have fat where i dont want it, mostly in the form of a pot belly! :(

I go to the gym around 3 times a week at the mo, just thought the clen would give me a helping hand. Dont want to be massive, just lean enough where i have a flat stomach.

Dont know if its working as it should, its manufactured by UK Pharma Labs, not heard any bad reviews about this, have you?

imprezivr6 - My diet is good, as follows:

Morning - Herbalife shake with complex carbs and 27.5 grams of protein.

At work - Throughout the course of the day, 2 tins of tuna and small salad, split into 3 containers.

Dinner - Another shake and sometimes fish or chicken.

Figured out i have approx 100grams of protein a day.

Do you guys have any advice on UK Pharma Clen, ir how best to use it?

Cheers again!

start2train

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Since you already are takin the clen, there is no use arguing with you...

From EliteFTS forum:

Clenbuterol FAQ:
What is Clenbuterol?

Clenbuterol is a beta-2 agonist and is used in many countries as a broncodilator
for the treatment of asthma. Because of it's long half life, clenbuterol is not
FDA approved for medical use. It is a central nervous system stimulant and acts
like adrenaline. It shares many of the same side effects as other central nervous system stimulants
like ephedrine. Contrary to por belief, Clenbuterol has a half life of 35
hours and not 48 hours.

Dosing and Cycling

Clenbuterol comes in 20mcg tablets, although it is also available in syrup, pump
and injectable form. It's also available as a powder in some areas. Doses are
very dependent on how well the user responds to the side effects, but somewhere
in the range of 4-8 tablets per day for men and 2-4 tablets a day for women is
most common. Clenbuterol loses its thermogenic effects after around 8 weeks when
body temperature drops back to normal. Its anabolic/anti-catabolic properties
fade away at around the 18 day mark. Taking the long half life into
consideration, the most effective way of cycling Clenbuterol is 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off
for no more than 12 weeks. Ephedrine or Yohimbine can be used in the off weeks.

Clenbuterol vs Ephedrine vs dnp - dinitrophenol -

Ephedrine will raise metabolic levels by about 2-3 percent and 200mg of dnp - dinitrophenol -
raises metabolic levels by about 30 percent. Clenbuterol raises metabolic levels
about 10 percent and it can raise body temperature several degrees.

dnp - dinitrophenol - is by far the most effective fat burner but many people will never use it
because of the risks associated with it. It also offers no anti-catabolic
benefit. Although it does have anti-catabolic effect, ephedrine's short
half-life prevents it from being all that effective.

As far as side effects, Clenbuterol's are certainly milder than dnp - dinitrophenol - 's, and some
would even say milder than an eca - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin stack. There is no ECA-style crash on
Clenbuterol and many users find it easier on the prostate and sex drive. This
may in part be due to the fact that Clenbuterol is generally used for only 2 weeks at a
time.

Side effects

NAUSEA
NERVOUSNESS
DIZZINESS
DROWSINESS
DRY MOUTH
FACIAL FLUSHING
HEADACHE
HEARTBURN
INCREASED BLOOD PRESSURE
INCREASED SWEATING
INSOMNIA
LIGHTHEADEDNESS
MUSCLE CRAMPS
TREMORS
VOMITING
CHEST PAIN

The most significant side effects are muscle cramps, nervousness, headaches, and
increased blood pressure.

Muscle cramps can be avoided by drinking 1.5-2 gallons of water and consuming
bananas and oranges or supplementing with potassium tablets at 200-400mg a
day taken before bed on an empty stomach. Taurine at 3-5grams is a necessity in
minimizing cramps.

Headaches can easily be avoided with Tylenol Extra Strength taking at the first
signs of a headache.

Common Uses

Post-Cycle Therapy: Clenbuterol is used post cycle to aid in recovery. It allows the
user to continue eating large amounts of food, without worrying about adding
body fat. It also helps the user maintain more of his strength as well as his
intensity in the gym. Diet: Roughly the same as on cycle.

Fat loss: The most por use for Clenbuterol, it also increases muscle hardness,
vascularity, strength and size on a caloric deficit. For the most significant
fat loss, Clenbuterol can be stacked with T3. Diet: A high protein(1.5g per lb of
bodyweight), moderate carb(0.5g to 1g per lb of bodyweight), low fat diet(0.25g
per lb of bodyweight) seems to work best with Clenbuterol.

Alternative to Steroids: Clenbuterol has mild steroid-like properties and can be
used by non-AS using bodybuilder to increase LBM as well as strength and muscle
hardness. Diet: A moderate carb, high protein, moderate fat diet work well.

Stimulant/Performance Enhancement: It can be used as a stimulant, but an eca - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin
stack may be a better choice because of it's much shorter half-life. Diet: To
take full advantage of the stimulatory effects of Clenbuterol, carbohydrates must be
included in the diet. Ketogenic diets do not work well in this case.

Precautions: Is Clenbuterol for you?

The same precautions that apply to Ephedrine must be applied to Clenbuterol, although
some people find eca - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin stacks are harsher than Clenbuterol. It should not be stacked
with other central nervous system stimulants such as Ephedrine and Yohimbine. These combinations
are unnecessary and potentially dangerous. Caffeine can be used in moderation
before a workout for an extra quick. burst of energy.

A word on Ketotifen

Ketotifen is safe antihistamine used extensively some European countries to
treat asthma and allergies. It can up regulate beta-2-receptors that Clenbuterol down
regulates. Basically, it allows users to extend their use of Clenbuterol for 6-8 weeks
at a time. 2-3mg a day is ideal, 10mg as found in "superclen" can make users
extremely drowsy. It also increases the effectiveness of Clenbuterol so doses must be
adjusted accordingly. The downfall of this drug is its ability to induce
extreme hunger is some people, which is not a desirable state to be in when
dieting.

Cycling Clenbuterol

Most users that report bad side effects and discontinue use are those who use
high doses right at the start of the cycle. The worst side effects occur within
the first 3-4 days of use.

A first time user should not exceed 40mcg the first day. Increase by one tab
until the side effects are not tolerable

Example of a first cycle:

Day1: 20mcg
Day2: 40mcg
Day3: 60mcg
Day4: 80mcg
Day5: 80mcg(Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
Day6-Day12: 100mcg
Day13: 80 mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to
normal gradually)
Day14: 60 mcgs
Day15: off
Day16: off
Day 17: eca - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin/ NYC stack

Example of a second cycle:

Day1: 60mcg
Day2: 80mcg
Day3: 80mcg
Day4: 100mcg
Day5: 100mcg
Day6-Day12: 120mcg
Day13: 100 mcg
Day14: 80 mcgs
Day15: off
Day16: off
Day 17: eca - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin/ NYC stack

What else do I need to know?

Taurine MUST be used with Clenbuterol at 3-5g daily. Clenbuterol depletes taurine
levels in the liver which stops the conversion of T4 to T3 in the liver.
Taurine allows the user to avoid the dreaded rebound effect and painful muscle
cramps. It's a must with Clenbuterol.

Clenbuterol should not be taken too close to a workout. It can interfere with
your breathing and complete ruin your workout. When doing cardio, it's
advisable to stay at a consistent pace and avoid HIIT style routines.

Do not take Clenbuterol Past 4pm and drink plenty of water; 1.5-2 gallons a day.
If you can get some ketotifen you could extend your cycle to a month (use 1-2 m before bed). Alternatively, you could use benadryl, 50-100mg before bed when you hit your third week. Just be weary that this amount may make you groggy the next morning.

If you are doing the 2 weeks on, two weeks off thing; I would advise against using EC for your off weeks. It stimlates the same receptors that clen stimulates, only to a lesser extent. Thus, it will continue to down-regulate the Beta-3 receptors that you are trying to have recover in time for your next run of clen.

Be careful and good luck.

Miami335i

Miami335i

Awards

Future pilot - Basically, i weighed around 16st about 2 years ago when i was around 19, and lost about 3 stone, partially with age, but partially with the clubbing scene! I now weigh about 13st 4lb, but feel like i still have fat where i dont want it, mostly in the form of a pot belly! :(

I go to the gym around 3 times a week at the mo, just thought the clen would give me a helping hand. Dont want to be massive, just lean enough where i have a flat stomach.

Dont know if its working as it should, its manufactured by UK Pharma Labs, not heard any bad reviews about this, have you?

imprezivr6 - My diet is good, as follows:

Morning - Herbalife shake with complex carbs and 27.5 grams of protein.

At work - Throughout the course of the day, 2 tins of tuna and small salad, split into 3 containers.

Dinner - Another shake and sometimes fish or chicken.

Figured out i have approx 100grams of protein a day.

Do you guys have any advice on UK Pharma Clen, ir how best to use it?

Cheers again!

start2train
For starters u should up the protein to the reccomended 1-2g of protein per Lb. of body weight

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
Side effects

NAUSEA
NERVOUSNESS
DIZZINESS
DROWSINESS
DRY MOUTH
FACIAL FLUSHING
HEADACHE
HEARTBURN
INCREASED BLOOD PRESSURE
INCREASED SWEATING
INSOMNIA
LIGHTHEADEDNESS
MUSCLE CRAMPS
TREMORS
VOMITING
CHEST PAIN

:jaw:

3v1l

3v1l

Awards
Listen I think that by saying you need to be have more experience under your belt before knocking clen around is not offensive here.

How could you possibly know what exactly your body is capable of handling if you have only been working out for a short period?

Also your mentioning of the club scene in the UK is disturbing as I think you are making a reference to MDMA and/or other club drugs...
:run:

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:
my x was on the MDMA diet! lol. and i agree.... very disturbing!!

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established

How much cardio do you do a week?

Clen is a last resort, usually used when your down to your last few pounds before a contest. Its not really something to be used at a high BF%.

avenue Red

Awards
Ya if your already taking clen we cant stop you. but make sure you are eating more protein and make sure your drinking a gallon of water a day. and maybe a potassium supp. clen will dehydrate you completely and you will get horrible cramps if you dont hydrate yourself properly. i know from exp...

start2train

Awards
Hi All,

Cheers for the advice, and i have researched it properly, as a lot of my friends are body builders, where i got the idea.

I am currently doing a 3 week on , 3 week off cycle, drinking plenty of water.

I am not naive to think i can transform my body in 3 weeks with this drug, but i do think this can aid me with good amounts of cardio, resistance and a strict diet.

I am struggling at the moment with how to increase my protein intake, as im eating so much fish and chuicken its coming out of my ears!

I have raised my game to around 120gms protein with shakes, but dont know how to increase this without forcing more food down my neck!

Thinking about a bigger power shake on a morning, with pasturised egg whites, but dont know of a recipe really (How much of what to put in)

Any ideas? :)

Cheers!

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
?? ur body can only take in so much protein at a given time.

and doesent clen have catabolic properties

start2train

Awards
?? ur body can only take in so much protein at a given time.

and doesent clen have catabolic properties
No (Well cant be massivley sure) but researched extensivly and it has more anabolic properties than catabolic

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
oh ok ur right.. it has mild anabolic/anti-catabolic proterties

mdtech123

Awards
Im i missing something here? That guy hooker said that you should take 1mcg per lb of body weight twice a day, so im near 200lbs so i should take a total of 400mcg a day, then he says 60-120mcg is an average dose, which is what i've been hearing around the forum. Point is I got liquid clen 60ml bottle with 100mcg/ml so should i start with a half a dropper a day (50mcg) or a quarter twice a day??

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
so i should take a total of 400mcg a day
yeah get back to us about that...

seriously don't try that unless you are intent on being 6 feet under quicker than intended. clen has a halflife of over a day (i'd have to look and see exactly how long it is, how about you do some research...)

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
Im i missing something here? That guy hooker said that you should take 1mcg per lb of body weight twice a day, so im near 200lbs so i should take a total of 400mcg a day, then he says 60-120mcg is an average dose, which is what i've been hearing around the forum. Point is I got liquid clen 60ml bottle with 100mcg/ml so should i start with a half a dropper a day (50mcg) or a quarter twice a day??
id start with a quarter of a dropper or 25 mcg a day,,and gradually move up if you are feeling its safe to do so,,i personally wouldnt run 50 mcg as a starting amount,,seems kinda high,,especially if youve never ran it. start lower to be safe and after at least 2-3 days then go up to 50 mcg if you feel ok,,every 2-3 days move it up 20-25 mcg,,ONLY if you feel its ok to do so,,if your shaking and what not stay at that amount or lower it,,and yeah 60-120mcg ED is the average dose from what ive been researching. some ppl can go higher just depends on the individual,,it looks like to me for some reason females can dose it higher,,dont know if thats fact or just my observations.

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
OH CHRIST i havent seen anyone go over 200 mcg,,,400 youd probably have a heartrate similar to a chipmunk,, THATS ON CRACK OR YOUD HAVE A MILD CASE OF DEATH!!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah get back to us about that...

seriously don't try that unless you are intent on being 6 feet under quicker than intended. clen has a halflife of over a day (i'd have to look and see exactly how long it is, how about you do some research...)

36 hrs...

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Please remind me, its .1 ml is 20 mcg right?

Im not dosing clen right now, just trying to remember the conversion. I have a bottle i just need to find something i can use to dose it and i want to weight until i drop some more weight. I have a oral syringe but it measures in .2 ml

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Im not dosing clen right now, just trying to remember the conversion. I have a bottle i just need to find something i can use to dose it and i want to weight until i drop some more weight. I have a oral syringe but it measures in .2 ml
you gotta use a slin pin

One Shot

One Shot

Awards

depends on your amount per ml,,what does the bottle you have say? 200mcg/ML or 100mcg/ML?