Preview Q & A for Reformualted Blood Shot May 2017

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. No Y please! Everything else looks solid and I like the idea of capping it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by nduronio View Post
    Glad I got a few tubs before it sold out I was wondering what the main difference in the 1,4 vs 1,3 was. Couldn't find much online. Also for some reason I noticed that Rupture gives me more energy and feel good than bloodshot despite it being lower in stims. Any reason why this would happen?
    So I think I just answered my own question. Apparently I missed the memo about the incorrect serving size and have been double dosing along with and extra 150mg of caffeine from BCAA energy. This on top of taking OL ignite throughout the day no wonder I've been feeling messed up all week...
    •   

3. Add DMAA, caffeine 150-200, skip the yohimbe, add Msten lol

4. Love that 150mg DMHA 150mg Caffeine ratio.

5. Sub'd. Is there any place I can still get a tub of OG Bloodshot?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    Sub'd. Is there any place I can still get a tub of OG Bloodshot?
    Same

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bengal View Post
    Add DMAA, caffeine 150-200, skip the yohimbe, add Msten lol
    Let's go all the way then +dbol +drol +sdrol. Lol liver hurts just thinking about that.
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements
    www.VeinNutrition.com
    Email: [email protected]

8. Quote Originally Posted by JAMES1980 View Post
    Love that 150mg DMHA 150mg Caffeine ratio.
    Appreciate the feedback brother.
    www.VeinNutrition.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    Sub'd. Is there any place I can still get a tub of OG Bloodshot?
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    Same
    Sorry guys, no more Blood Shot available for retail market. We comp'ed those who buy the original formula so that they got what they bought but moving forward we can't sell or giveaway any of the original formula product for liability reasons. We've had several people ask us and our response has been the same for everyone, so there's also a fairness aspect to it as well.
    www.VeinNutrition.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    hmm
    and responding after above discussion.

If you can still get away with DMAA, possible to keep same ingredient profile but replace 1,4 with dmha or just replace the 60 of 1,3 and 60 of 1,4 with 75 mg of 1,3? This could be called Bloodshot version 2.
    The new formulation seems to me a lot more of a fat burner. ..

Possible Names.
    1. new formulation - Blood Flare
    2. new pump fomulation - Vein Blare
    Another restriction we have is that we cannot have DMAA and DMHA in the same formulation. If we go the DMAA route, I may want to wait a few weeks and see the results of the two motions filed by Hi-Tech on April 17th.

I can see where you're coming from with the fat burner, any recommendations to alleviate that?
    www.VeinNutrition.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by VeinNutrition View Post
    Sorry guys, no more Blood Shot available for retail market. We comp'ed those who buy the original formula so that they got what they bought but moving forward we can't sell or giveaway any of the original formula product for liability reasons. We've had several people ask us and our response has been the same for everyone, so there's also a fairness aspect to it as well.
    I knew it wouldn't be around long. Never expected to see just 1 run though. I was fortunate or unfortunate enough depending on how you look at it to sample the OG version. One of the very best period.

12. Quote Originally Posted by VeinNutrition View Post
    Another restriction we have is that we cannot have DMAA and DMHA in the same formulation. If we go the DMAA route, I may want to wait a few weeks and see the results of the two motions filed by Hi-Tech on April 17th.

I can see where you're coming from with the fat burner, any recommendations to alleviate that?
    I see.. i guess same formula but replace 1,3 and 1,4 with dmha only. Wonder how that would work...

13. Maybe vein could make bulk dmaa caps? 25mg per capsule.

14. You have lost me vein n. The original bloodshot was unique, you could have easily switched the 1.4 with DMHA while keeping the 1.3 but the new formula is weak...

15. Quote Originally Posted by bashar View Post
    You have lost me vein n. The original bloodshot was unique, you could have easily switched the 1.4 with DMHA while keeping the 1.3 but the new formula is weak...
    Sorry but new manufacturer that's GMP Certified won't allow DMHA and DMAA in the same formulation. We're going to be phasing out DMAA soon as well, the future doesn't look too good for it. Unfortunately this is something we have no control.over and have to play by the FDA's rules.
    www.VeinNutrition.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by blokpost View Post
    Maybe vein could make bulk dmaa caps? 25mg per capsule.
    The writing is on the wall for dmaa, I don't think it'd be wise to make a product that would eventually be pulled.
    www.VeinNutrition.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bill for my blood test at Quest
    By JanSz in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 11:50 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 06:52 PM
  3. good source for reading blood work?