4/28/2017 Press Release

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. 4/28/2017 Press Release


    Downloadable version click here.

    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    April 28, 2017

    Contact:
    Vein Nutrition Customer Support
    6325 Falls of Neuse Rd
    Ste 35-411
    Raleigh, NC 27615
    1-(877)-535-7118
    [email protected]


    Vein Nutrition Blood Shot Serving Size Manufacture Discrepancy

    Raleigh, North Carolina, April 28th 2017: Today we have confirmed with the manufacturer that the products Vein Nutrition Blood Shot Summer Pop Flavor (Lot 1005370) and Vein Nutrition Blood Shot Blackberry Lemonade Flavor (Lot 1005371) have a discrepancy between the serving size and the scoop size. The manufacturer made the mistake of putting a 16g scoop instead of the intended 8g scoop. The label says “Serving Size: 1 Scoop 8.55g”, the 8.55g is correct for a serving but the scoop size is wrong.

    This initially was brought up when a customer emailed us two days ago saying they got 19 scoops out of a container. We measured the scoop size and it was about double the size it should have been. We emailed the manufacturer about this issue, and they confirmed today that it was indeed a mistake in their QA (quality assurance) department.

    Moving forward, we are going to rectify this issue by the following:

    1. Informing all customers who have bought or sampled affected products of the error in production and that 1 serving = ˝ scoop ≈ 8.55g is the correct dosing for the label.
    2. Sending all customers who have bought the affected product another tub of product to account for the fact that customers have purchased under the assumption that there are 30 scoops worth of product but only received 15 scoops worth of product. For example: If you bought two tubs of Blood Shot Blackberry Lemonade, we are automatically sending you two more tubs of Blood Shot Blackberry Lemonade free of charge. These product compensations will begin to roll out immediately. The product you will receive should be dosed according to 1 serving = ˝ scoop ≈ 8.55g.
    3. All remaining affected Blood Shot product, after compensation product has been sent, will be pulled from online and retail distribution.
    4. The manufacturer we are currently using for the newest products and upcoming batches will be at a GMP certified facility. This is not the same manufacturer who made the current Blood Shot batches.
    5. We will implement some basic QA policies at Vein Nutrition to double check our manufacturer has the correct specifications.

    One of our core principles at Vein Nutrition is transparency. We come to you today with this release as soon as we discovered the discrepancy. We hope that our compensation is sufficient for our valued customers. We also acknowledge the potential dangers of a mislabeled product, especially as a brand who doses high. We want to emphasize it was a mistake by the manufacturer and not a purposeful action by Vein Nutrition or the manufacturer. But we also acknowledge that it would have been wise for us to double check our manufactured products. We are now doing the best and the quickest we can to address the issue and compensate customers accordingly. We will also do our best in the future to double check our manufacturer. In an ideal world, we would say that such an issue would never happen again. But we realize mistakes can and will be made, but we can assure you that we will work our hardest to fix mistakes.

    We sincerely hope that you continue to shop with and support the Vein Nutrition brand and that we can move past this with grace and humility.

    As always we greatly appreciate the community’s engagement and support.


    Alex L.
    Owner, Vein Nutrition
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements
    www.VeinNutrition.com
    Email: [email protected]


  2. Stand up company right here, I can't say enough about you guys but to own up to an easy mistake and offer to fix it. Honesty is hard to find in this industry.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DUbz86 View Post
    Stand up company right here, I can't say enough about you guys but to own up to an easy mistake and offer to fix it. Honesty is hard to find in this industry.
    Thank you very much for your understanding and continued support.
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements
    www.VeinNutrition.com
    Email: [email protected]

  4. Respect and a big salut for doing the right thing.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bashar View Post
    Respect and a big salut for doing the right thing.
    Thank you.
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements
    www.VeinNutrition.com
    Email: [email protected]
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bashar View Post
    Respect and a big salut for doing the right thing.
    Exactly most companies would fix it under the rug and refund or replace anyone that noticed. Not come out and say there was a honest mistake and fix it. They got my vote for support company of the year. Hell back in the day my c4 pwo was way short called them out and they said I was scooping too much. When I just got a half filled tub.

  7. Wow. Great job for coming out and doing the right thing.
    So does this mean I been taking double servings the whole time. Whoh. But I like it. Feels like i can left the entire gym. And focused enough to stand on a debate stage with the best.
    Does this mean I have a high tolerance to Dmaa? Since I was taking double servings and not feeling like dying.

  8. I love the fact that this product has only 200mg of caffeine, you probably have high tolerance for caffeine. I usually need 400-500 mg of caffeine to feel happy in the gym. So 400mg caffeine + heavenly dosage of dmaa should be fun.


    Quote Originally Posted by Spdrcr456 View Post
    Wow. Great job for coming out and doing the right thing.
    So does this mean I been taking double servings the whole time. Whoh. But I like it. Feels like i can left the entire gym. And focused enough to stand on a debate stage with the best.
    Does this mean I have a high tolerance to Dmaa? Since I was taking double servings and not feeling like dying.

  9. I do have a high tolerance for caffeine. Being a truck driver it's kind if a necessity

  10. I also like the fact that it's low in caffeine. Gives me clean powerful focus and drive instead of crackhead like crazyness

  11. Just saw this on my Facebook. Glad you guys did it.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by janson_kaniaz View Post
    Was Hi Tech the manufacturer?
    No it was not.

    Hi-Tech and Nutracap (formerly Duracap) have some restrictions in place so that's one of the reasons why we have to reformulate Blood Shot.
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements
    www.VeinNutrition.com
    Email: [email protected]

  13. I just received my bloodshot. Thanks man! It took 14 days for the Malaysia customs to release my parcel.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JAMES1980 View Post
    I just received my bloodshot. Thanks man! It took 14 days for the Malaysia customs to release my parcel.
    That is good news! For your case please note the scoop difference and use 1/2 scoop per serving. Please also contact us by email and we will refund you your Bloodshot purchase as well.
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements
    www.VeinNutrition.com
    Email: [email protected]

  15. I thought that tub went a little quicker than I thought it should have, lol. That's awesome of you guys to acknowledge and rectify it in such a manner. 👏

  16. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I thought that tub went a little quicker than I thought it should have, lol. That's awesome of you guys to acknowledge and rectify it in such a manner. 👏
    Thank you and we apologize that it happened in the first place. We'll implement some procedures so such a careless oversight doesn't happen again.
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements
    www.VeinNutrition.com
    Email: [email protected]

  17. Such a new company and yet higher standards of integrity than 99% of the companies out there. Kudos, guys.
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Such a new company and yet higher standards of integrity than 99% of the companies out there. Kudos, guys.
    Thank you for your kind words, that means a lot to us.
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements
    www.VeinNutrition.com
    Email: [email protected]

  19. Quote Originally Posted by VeinNutrition View Post
    That is good news! For your case please note the scoop difference and use 1/2 scoop per serving. Please also contact us by email and we will refund you your Bloodshot purchase as well.
    Thank you so much for your generousity. To be honest, i dont think that i deserve any refund as i suffer no damage. I have yet open the tub . I deem this notice is sufficient for me to take proper precaution in taking Blood Shot.

    I will not request for refund and i will continue to support your company. I am waiting for more cool stuff in your apparel section. 👍👍👍

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JAMES1980 View Post
    Thank you so much for your generousity. To be honest, i dont think that i deserve any refund as i suffer no damage. I have yet open the tub . I deem this notice is sufficient for me to take proper precaution in taking Blood Shot.

    I will not request for refund and i will continue to support your company. I am waiting for more cool stuff in your apparel section. ������
    If you order again in the future, shoot us an email and let us at least give you some store credit. Think of it as compensation of having to deal with the hassle of 1/2 scoop = 1 serving rather than the intuitive 1 scoop = 1 serving.

    Any apparel in particular you'd like to see?
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements
    www.VeinNutrition.com
    Email: [email protected]

  21. Quote Originally Posted by VeinNutrition View Post
    If you order again in the future, shoot us an email and let us at least give you some store credit. Think of it as compensation of having to deal with the hassle of 1/2 scoop = 1 serving rather than the intuitive 1 scoop = 1 serving.

    Any apparel in particular you'd like to see?
    Name:  1493522983096.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  116.4 KB

    😍😍😍

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JAMES1980 View Post
    Name:  1493522983096.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  116.4 KB

    ������
    Haha duly noted! We'll see if we can get a run of these blue trim cutout hoodies done soon.
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements
    www.VeinNutrition.com
    Email: [email protected]

  23. Quote Originally Posted by VeinNutrition View Post
    If you order again in the future, shoot us an email and let us at least give you some store credit. Think of it as compensation of having to deal with the hassle of 1/2 scoop = 1 serving rather than the intuitive 1 scoop = 1 serving.

    Any apparel in particular you'd like to see?
    With the sample containers of Bloodshot, are they 1 scoop of the old or new size? Seems like the old due the amount of powder.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    With the sample containers of Bloodshot, are they 1 scoop of the old or new size? Seems like the old due the amount of powder.
    Old, so samples came with 2 servings. The correct weight per serving is on the sample label though.
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements
    www.VeinNutrition.com
    Email: [email protected]

  25. Quote Originally Posted by VeinNutrition View Post
    Old, so samples came with 2 servings. The correct weight per serving is on the sample label though.
    Oh sh1t lol. I did notice that but thought it was 1 scoop. Well I guess my stim tolerance is back lol. I dosed ~1.5 scoop yesterday
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Latest USPlabs press release on DMAA
    By Est1969 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 10:49 PM
  2. FDA: Recall -- Firm Press Release
    By hard iron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 06:19 PM
  3. Press Release: X factor induces hypertrophy in-vitro!
    By Phosphate bond in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-2006, 10:58 PM
Log in
Log in