justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sedation is one of my favorite sleep aids, and it has a unique and flavorful taste.
I like to mix mine with 8 ounces of Perrier Grapefruit Water. It's a nice relaxing drink.
If I were to describe the flavor it would be a dreamsicle with fizz and a bit of herb.

sedation ad_am.png

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Looking to get more information and feedback on this product, in the market for a new sleep aid I can take most days of the week/to rotate with Fade Out.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking to get more information and feedback on this product, in the market for a new sleep aid I can take most days of the week/to rotate with Fade Out.
It's amazing and you can use it every day if you wanted to. I only use it for those nights where I'm too awake and have to get up early. It's effective, and it tastes good. You won't regret giving it a try. It only foams up when you use carbonated water, ha. I really like making it a fizzy drink, but water is just fine. Sometimes I will just use a small wine glass with just enough water to drink it fast and it's still delicious.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where can I buy this? I love a sample if possible :)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sedation can be purchased here and definitely have used only 1/2 scoops with great results. For me the 3mg of Melatonin is perfect along with the other ingredients at that dose. I'm almost done with my tub, and it's going to last me 3 months, and I've given some of that away for local people to try out. It's an incredible value.

Direct from our web site:
https://www.veinnutrition.com/collections/all-products/products/sedation

Remember to use JUST410 code for 10% off your order.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sedation can be purchased here and definitely have used only 1/2 scoops with great results. For me the 3mg of Melatonin is perfect along with the other ingredients at that dose. I'm almost done with my tub, and it's going to last me 3 months, and I've given some of that away for local people to try out. It's an incredible value.

Thank you!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I just ordered it, excited for this!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got it today! Will try tonight and report tomorrow about how it was :)

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long does it usually take to ship internationally?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^Thanks, I'll post feedback as soon as I try it.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How was it?
Slept great last night, like one of those nights when you wake up and didn't even realize you slept. I slept around 7 hours and could of slept longer but my baby decided it was time to wake up, didn't feel drowsy at all (like you can with some sleep aids when you don't get enough hours) and energy felt ok when I woke up.

Will report back in a few days.

Btw I only used a half scoop.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Slept great last night, like one of those nights when you wake up and didn't even realize you slept. I slept around 7 hours and could of slept longer but my baby decided it was time to wake up, didn't feel drowsy at all (like you can with some sleep aids when you don't get enough hours) and energy felt ok when I woke up.

Will report back in a few days.

Btw I only used a half scoop.
I found when using a half scoop it gives me the best results as I think I'm a little sensitive to the melatonin maybe at 6mg. 3mg is perfect.

This tells me I get more for my money and so do you all. It's easily a 3 month supply if you don't use it too often. I've used it 3 and 4 days in a row at times based on my schedule with great success.

Thank you for the feedback.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Picked up my order this morning so tonight will give it a try.

I have high hopes as I haven't been sleeping very well the past few days and looking forward to a good deep sleep, even for 5-6 hours.

Average sleep per day according to Fitbit Surge is around 5 hours...

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First things first, even though I don't care much about how a product tastes as long as it works, this one tastes really good!

A couple of minutes after ingestion I felt warmth and tingling going through my arms. The tingling lasted a few seconds starting from shoulders and going down to palms. The warmth lasted maybe a minute and was mostly concentrated around the base of my neck.

It wasn't anything worrying just a nice warm/tingling feeling that went way.

With regards to sleep, I went to bed earlier than usual as I wanted to test the product in the best possible way. I slept pretty fast but could feel I was restless. I woke up as usual at 04:30 for gym however wasn't in the mood for much. I was hoping to wake up refreshed and ready to smash the weights nevertheless I attribute this to yesterday's workout and that lately I've been feeling more tired, guess it's just one of those days...

I will update the Fitbit later today and will see how my sleep was. Time asleep 7hr 35min (record time ), 2 times awake, 17 times restless & 35min total time awake/restless.

Perhaps it will get better, we'll see.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I will try half dose tonight, 5.5g to be exact...

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will try half dose tonight, 5.5g to be exact...
I sleep better on half dose, I tend to wake up a few times during the night if I do a full scoop.

I had a busy day and was excited for a full scoop because I thought "more is better" but no, it didn't work that way, went back to half a scoop and slept better.

I have been traveling the last weeks and gone through different time zones so this have been helpful, not knocked out cold but as good as it can be I guess.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sleep better on half dose, I tend to wake up a few times during the night if I do a full scoop.

I had a busy day and was excited for a full scoop because I thought "more is better" but no, it didn't work that way, went back to half a scoop and slept better.

I have been traveling the last weeks and gone through different time zones so this have been helpful, not knocked out cold but as good as it can be I guess.
Yesterday, comparing to previous full dose nights, i slept alot (!) better!

Same as you, I was waking up and my sleep was more restless but yesterday was a different story so going forward will only use half scoop.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yesterday, comparing to previous full dose nights, i slept alot (!) better!

Same as you, I was waking up and my sleep was more restless but yesterday was a different story so going forward will only use half scoop.
Same for me, it's weird, you hoping for extra good sleep but end up with worse sleep, lol, good thing is that bottle last longer with half scoop anyway so it's a win win ;)

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running low on Sedation, is there any discount code or sale going on currently?