Need a Transfusion?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
transfussion_699.png

Transfusion_large.png

Over the past 2 weeks I have been experimenting with Vein’s Transfusion and since I never used a carb blend; based on fears of stomach issues –cramping, being stuck on the toilet or hating the taste, I wanted to really give this a try. I have used this prework out, during and after. For my routine, Transfusion works best for me during and/or after my workout.
There are days when work gets hectic and not being to eat what I normal do before or after does hinder my performance in the gym. This product has filled that void and this will now be a part of my supplement intake.

Taste- for me this is about a 7 –passion fruit nectar- this is a clean taste, not too sweet or over powering. Doesn’t make me gag and I don’t want an overly sweet of heavy fruit taste when I’m in the gym. Days when I am super setting shoulders, biceps or going heavy on chest day, I don’t want and can’t stand a lingering taste of a supplement drink.

For me and this is the most important question we have for any supplement, does it help? Transfusion helps me get through my workouts, especially on the days when I didn’t have time to eat my normal morning intake or going right to the gym from work (during my lunch hour).

This product is very versatile and can be used pre, during or after. I have found that using during and after works best for me. Even sipping during my workout, I don’t have a bloat feeling or need to run to the bathroom. 2 other major concerns that we all have and this passed my test.

If your gym day consist of heavy sets, a grueling leg day or supersets, or you want the extra help to get through your workout, Transfusion helps. Especially for those who don’t use stims! This is a huge game changer.

Guys for 84 cents a day- yes 84 cents a day- cheaper than carb sports drinks, you can get the refueling that your body needs.

No bloat, no stomach issues, no cramping amino acid carb refueling blend that can help you with your performance in the gym.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is the taste? think a 15yr. old girl would drink it? always looking for something for my daughter to drink during softball tournaments. Better than Gatorade for her. she is a bit picky about taste.
I always bring good things to eat so her and I are not eating concession stand crap, and would like something for her to sip on after games. some times she will play 6 games in 12hrs.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
How is the taste? think a 15yr. old girl would drink it? always looking for something for my daughter to drink during softball tournaments. Better than Gatorade for her. she is a bit picky about taste.
I always bring good things to eat so her and I are not eating concession stand crap, and would like something for her to sip on after games. some times she will play 6 games in 12hrs.
taste isn't that bad- not chalky or bad aftertaste and I have never had passion fruit or any supplement that contained it. I was using Gatorade or powerade and adding bcaa's but that it starts getting expensive . sure Costco or BJ has the 24 or 36 pack, but I don't like all those flavors and at 2 bucks a pop (if I cant get a 8 pack on sale) 40.00's a month, not worth it.

happy with this and before I leave the office I throw a couple of ice cubes in and good to go.

good source of energy and you are getting the bcaa's

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 145359

View attachment 145360

Over the past 2 weeks I have been experimenting with Vein’s Transfusion and since I never used a carb blend; based on fears of stomach issues –cramping, being stuck on the toilet or hating the taste, I wanted to really give this a try. I have used this prework out, during and after. For my routine, Transfusion works best for me during and/or after my workout.
There are days when work gets hectic and not being to eat what I normal do before or after does hinder my performance in the gym. This product has filled that void and this will now be a part of my supplement intake.

Taste- for me this is about a 7 –passion fruit nectar- this is a clean taste, not too sweet or over powering. Doesn’t make me gag and I don’t want an overly sweet of heavy fruit taste when I’m in the gym. Days when I am super setting shoulders, biceps or going heavy on chest day, I don’t want and can’t stand a lingering taste of a supplement drink.

For me and this is the most important question we have for any supplement, does it help? Transfusion helps me get through my workouts, especially on the days when I didn’t have time to eat my normal morning intake or going right to the gym from work (during my lunch hour).

This product is very versatile and can be used pre, during or after. I have found that using during and after works best for me. Even sipping during my workout, I don’t have a bloat feeling or need to run to the bathroom. 2 other major concerns that we all have and this passed my test.

If your gym day consist of heavy sets, a grueling leg day or supersets, or you want the extra help to get through your workout, Transfusion helps. Especially for those who don’t use stims! This is a huge game changer.

Guys for 84 cents a day- yes 84 cents a day- cheaper than carb sports drinks, you can get the refueling that your body needs.

No bloat, no stomach issues, no cramping amino acid carb refueling blend that can help you with your performance in the gym.
I posted here earlier...must not have cooperated obviously....haha. I was curious how you felt about this compared to RPG. I know you love RPG as do I and wondered how you felt now. I know transfusion has carbs and such. Just wondered your thoughts.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I posted here earlier...must not have cooperated obviously....haha. I was curious how you felt about this compared to RPG. I know you love RPG as do I and wondered how you felt now. I know transfusion has carbs and such. Just wondered your thoughts.
hey bro,

good question-
yes I love the RPG and it has helped, no doubt about it. What I have started doing is taking RPG when I get up in the morning (6 am) and using transfusion during or after my workouts; noon time

the panel listing is very close, but the extra carbs has really helped me during my gym time.

both are great products and both are working great for me

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think should be putting carbs in their intra and post workout supplements. It will most definitely remove the need to buy separate supplements for those quick carbs. For those on Keto, you'll have to figure this into your macros. With 21 grams, your almost at half your allotted carbs.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I am going to secretly send one of these out to someone ...shhhh

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo, wanted to leave a review on this but seems the link is down in the review section? Any word on that? Really enjoyed my tub FWIW!