You Want it

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. You Want it

Evening everyone

Vein has a great lineup coming out this year and maybe there is something we missed . You like the profile on a product but wish it had more of something(s) specific or want to see something different, please let us know.

@justhere4comm
    @Marms
    @blueline438
    @VeinNutrition
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

2. I see that in the preworkout you guys use dmaa(aka1,3dim) but decided to use 1,4dimethylamylamine instead of the 1,3 varient in the fat burner. I'm curious as to why? And also what the difference in the stim experience would there be. Especially since this is the only time I've seen any supplements use the 1,4 variant
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    I see that in the preworkout you guys use dmaa(aka1,3dim) but decided to use 1,4dimethylamylamine instead of the 1,3 varient in the fat burner. I'm curious as to why? And also what the difference in the stim experience would there be. Especially since this is the only time I've seen any supplements use the 1,4 variant
    believe this would be for the release of 1,4 - lasting longer vs 1,3 used faster by the body and allowing you to be more active during the day.
    @VeinNutrition can probably give more of a scientific answer and answer the difference in the stim experience. I havent used it yet

4. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    I see that in the preworkout you guys use dmaa(aka1,3dim) but decided to use 1,4dimethylamylamine instead of the 1,3 varient in the fat burner. I'm curious as to why? And also what the difference in the stim experience would there be. Especially since this is the only time I've seen any supplements use the 1,4 variant
    Great question, there's actually very little scientific research on 1,3 versus 1,4 right now but from our experience and manufactures the 1,4 is a cleaner "hit" meaning some people feel that 1,3 kicks in too strong too quick so 1,4 has a cleaner hit and last a little longer. Not as subtle as DMHA but not as harsh as 1,3.
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements
    www.VeinNutrition.com
    Email: [email protected]

5. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    believe this would be for the release of 1,4 - lasting longer vs 1,3 used faster by the body and allowing you to be more active during the day.
    @VeinNutrition can probably give more of a scientific answer and answer the difference in the stim experience. I havent used it yet
    I think this might be the strongest stim based product I've every seen but I love it think the dose are smart high on some low on other with medium low caffeine with high 1,4dimethylamylamine and medium high dmha. I think this would be very synergistic and eliminate alot of negatives of mixing this or using high doses with other goodies. I bet the euphoria would hit like a bag of dicks without as much negatives from stim products like this
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by VeinNutrition View Post
    Great question, there's actually very little scientific research on 1,3 versus 1,4 right now but from our experience and manufactures the 1,4 is a cleaner "hit" meaning some people feel that 1,3 kicks in too strong too quick so 1,4 has a cleaner hit and last a little longer. Not as subtle as DMHA but not as harsh as 1,3.
    Thanks I'm actually quite curious now about this! Any chance I could get a sample? Like a baggy with a pill or 2

7. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Thanks I'm actually quite curious now about this! Any chance I could get a sample? Like a baggy with a pill or 2
    We don't have official sample packets yet but if you can excuse the unprofessional look of a few in a zip lock bag we can definitely send you some.
    www.VeinNutrition.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by VeinNutrition View Post
    We don't have official sample packets yet but if you can excuse the unprofessional look of a few in a zip lock bag we can definitely send you some.
    No problem by me!!!! I'll write a review in here and where ever else you want me to for your generosity. But I will be honest if I don't like I will say so but I won't be bash it just to bash. However I highly doubt I won't like it, looks like a GREAT formula and I LOVE STIM.

Want me to PM you?

9. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    No problem by me!!!! I'll write a review in here and where ever else you want me to for your generosity. But I will be honest if I don't like I will say so but I won't be bash it just to bash. However I highly doubt I won't like it, looks like a GREAT formula and I LOVE STIM.

Want me to PM you?
    We always appreciate feedback, good or bad! We want to improve if there's any changes that you want to see. Please PM me where you'd like it shipped to.
    www.VeinNutrition.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by VeinNutrition View Post
    Some of the best things in life come in zip lock bags

11. Quote Originally Posted by DUbz86 View Post
    Some of the best things in life come in zip lock bags
    Our products are THAT hardcore . I kid, but we believe we do have a pretty extreme and unique formulation that's not for beginners and shouldn't be abused.
    www.VeinNutrition.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by VeinNutrition View Post
    Our products are THAT hardcore . I kid, but we believe we do have a pretty extreme and unique formulation that's not for beginners and shouldn't be abused.
    I was thinking about sandwiches and beef jerky haha but very excited for your lineup will be getting one of your sleep aids soon!

13. I can concur with the products are hardcore. Just wait for the new stuff coming out.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep IG-The_One_BD438
    Use code Blue10 for 10% off your order

14. Quote Originally Posted by DUbz86 View Post
    I was thinking about sandwiches and beef jerky haha but very excited for your lineup will be getting one of your sleep aids soon!
    The sleep aid is very different with the kavalactones(I think I miss spelled that) and the PHG(aka phenibut) the sleep most be insane deep! Excited to see the reviews on this bad boy!
    Quote Originally Posted by blueline438 View Post
    I can concur with the products are hardcore. Just wait for the new stuff coming out.
    Ya they are hardcore excited to see what else they will make!

15. Kava is a cumulative herb. Repeat uses/doses before full effect.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

16. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Kava is a cumulative herb. Repeat uses/doses before full effect.
    It definitely does still have acute effects though.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    you talking about Rupture ? been looking at this, you tried it yet?
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

18. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    We also use a more highly concentrated version. 30% compared to the more commonly seen 5%.
    www.VeinNutrition.com

19. I just wanna try them all lol, really like how aorta and rupture once I hop off the ECA might try out rupture as my pwo! Congrats to Vein for picking up some good reps roo
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    you talking about Rupture ? been looking at this, you tried it yet?
    soon

21. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Exactly, it definitely has acute effects. It just adds to the experience when it is used regularly. It can have a reverse tolerance when used daily.

22. For those wondering about rupture... it's amazing. I'll post a full review on it soon. I can't believe the new pwo in works is stronger than this.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep IG-The_One_BD438
    Use code Blue10 for 10% off your order

23. I was wondering if I can take 2 pills of controlled burn? I didn't notice to much with one, not to big of a surprise I have an insane tolerance(might be also the be lower caffeine dose). However if 1,4 is like 1,3 that would be a CRAZY/dangerously high dose. So my question is can I safely take 2 at once. As I don't want to take another source of caffeine as I have no caffeine pills, I don't drink coffee, and I don't drink energy drinks/soda.

24. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    I was wondering if I can take 2 pills of controlled burn? I didn't notice to much with one, not to big of a surprise I have an insane tolerance(might be also the be lower caffeine dose). However if 1,4 is like 1,3 that would be a CRAZY/dangerously high dose. So my question is can I safely take 2 at once. As I don't want to take another source of caffeine as I have no caffeine pills, I don't drink coffee, and I don't drink energy drinks/soda.
    If you have the tolerance it shouldn't be a problem. Our next PWO actually has 60mg 1,4 and 60mg of 1,3 at 120mg of DMAA per serving it's a very powerful per PWO and that's why on our cart page we actually have people click and acknowledge a waiver of liability before they can proceed to checkout. We don't think DMAA is dangerous unless you have a pre-existing medical condition that is exacerbated by stims or you're not keep hydrated, etc.

You may noticed a more pronounced effect if you take it on an empty stomach and if taken consistently but everyone has a different body chemistry so you may react differently than someone else!
    www.VeinNutrition.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by VeinNutrition View Post
    If you have the tolerance it shouldn't be a problem. Our next PWO actually has 60mg 1,4 and 60mg of 1,3 at 120mg of DMAA per serving it's a very powerful per PWO and that's why on our cart page we actually have people click and acknowledge a waiver of liability before they can proceed to checkout. We don't think DMAA is dangerous unless you have a pre-existing medical condition that is exacerbated by stims or you're not keep hydrated, etc.

You may noticed a more pronounced effect if you take it on an empty stomach and if taken consistently but everyone has a different body chemistry so you may react differently than someone else!
    Release date on pwo?!? Sounds amazing if you need any beta testers nudge nudge I would be glad to help
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Red Velvet Cake Protean - Tell NutraPlanet you want it!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 04:36 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 04:06 AM
  3. You wanted a SALE...well then come and get it!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 06:58 PM