Vein Nutrition: Product Q and A

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys thanks for checking out the newly launched Vein Nutrition. We're excited to be here and hope to support the community as much as the community supports us.

This thread is for any questions you have about our current line up of products. We're going to be working to be bringing more as well! All our products have a full disclosure supplements panel that you can check out at our website under "Supplement Facts" for each product.

Rupture - Preworkout
Aorta - Intraworkout
Liver IV - Liver Support
Controlled Burn - Fat Burner
Osmostic Energy - Energy Pill
Sedation - Sleep Aid Everyday Use
Comatize- Sleep Aid As needed only
Tranfusion - BCAA and Carb Blend (Coming soon)
Iso-Serum - Protein Isolate (Coming soon)

Thanks for checking us out!

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will these supplements be available at any of the online stores anytime soon? I am really interested in trying out Sedation and Comatize.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Will these supplements be available at any of the online stores anytime soon? I am really interested in trying out Sedation and Comatize.
Right now, you can order directly from us at www.veinntrution.com , we'll looking into working with other online supplement retailers after we have grown some more :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
What is the upper end for dosing the fat burner? Im getting ready to log it . "Controlled burn"

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
What is the upper end for dosing the fat burner? Im getting ready to log it . "Controlled burn"
I would start with just 1 pill a day and work your way up. Depending on your tolerance/experience with stims you can go up to 3-4 a day but I would not go any higher than that.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I would start with just 1 pill a day and work your way up. Depending on your tolerance/experience with stims you can go up to 3-4 a day but I would not go any higher than that.
Thanks man!

QMS

QMS

Awards
Hey Buddy,
Huge fan of your product line. Quality is topnotch!

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your new labels look very good nice job on that.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ready to Rock n' Roll!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New labels look good.

I wish the CM wasn't 2:1 and dosed so low (2g L-citrulline, in blood shot). That stim line up is incredible though lol

I am a big fan of transfusion though!

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any writeup on 1,4 DMAA?

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
New labels look good.

I wish the CM wasn't 2:1 and dosed so low (2g L-citrulline, in blood shot). That stim line up is incredible though lol

I am a big fan of transfusion though!
I understand your point of view, admittedly sometimes to have to make compromises with ingredients. Otherwise we'd even up with a protein sized PWO that comes in huge scoop and would be very pricey. It has to a balance of marketing and ingredients.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have any intro pricing disc codes on this to possibly drop it to $30 ish shipped? Hmmmm? ?

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have any intro pricing disc codes on this to possibly drop it to $30 ish shipped? Hmmmm? ?
We generally don't frequently do discount codes and that's for 2 reasons:

1. It devalues the product. If a product is $100 but one day it's 50% off then you get it for $50. So now as a consumer you'd like "why would I ever pay $100 when I could just wait around for a 50% off?'. Basically the prices on our site would be almost useless if we're constantly pushing out codes and discounts. Are supplement markups high? Yes, but that's because it takes a lot of money to do huge runs of products in which your money is tied up and then even more money on marketing. Furthermore, we try not to compete with other companies on price. A price war hurts everyone, so we set our prices so we can remain in the domain of hardcore supplements.

2. We try to have only athlete/afflilate codes because this helps our supports and athletes. If one were to just use a generic coupon then our athletes and ambassadors would get no commission..

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I get that, which is cool. Guess I was just thinking that usually retail shops are usually a bit less than the companies website, so was looking for a price more comparable to what it might be say on Nutraplanet or the like...

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
And I get that, which is cool. Guess I was just thinking that usually retail shops are usually a bit less than the companies website, so was looking for a price more comparable to what it might be say on Nutraplanet or the like...
Ah I see some brands are slightly cheaper, I think that usually depends on the brands and the redistributors. One of the advantages of buying direct from a company is that if you have any issues you can take it directly with the company and you can trust in the authenticity of the product. We think that using a 10% athlete code gets all our PWO products around $40, which is comparable to many of the other more hardcore brands.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my order in for Summer Pop

Log3k

Awards
Hi! Just wondering, how would you compare TruStim to bloodshot as far as energy and focus? Also, would it be safe for me to take 2 scoops of TruStim as a seasoned pre-workout user? Thank you!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi! Just wondering, how would you compare TruStim to bloodshot as far as energy and focus? Also, would it be safe for me to take 2 scoops of TruStim as a seasoned pre-workout user? Thank you!
Try one, then if you feel you need more 1.5

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I had been in email contact with Eric. Unfortunately responses have stopped right in the middle of our back and forth. Can one of your reps please message me.

Thanks