Article: Flu Shots Have Cardiovascular Benefits?

1. Registered User

Article: Flu Shots Have Cardiovascular Benefits?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.

**** you, you will never convince me to get a flu shot. I eat health and exercise haven't had the flu in like 5 years.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Propaganda
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Complete and utter BS!
    All the toxins in vaccines these days,only those that believe the lies still get them.
  5. Registered User

I feel sorry for you guys. There is nothing propagandist about the flu vaccine LOL.

You are, however, doing society at large a disservice by not getting one. People look at these things very selfishly...regardless of whether or not you get the flu, you facilitate transmission to sensitive populations (youth/elderly/immunocompromised) by foregoing the vaccine. This is part of the reason there will never be a cure for the flu. The other reason is antigenic drift/shift, but since the vaccine is just propaganda, those concepts are probably fabricated too.
  6. Registered User

Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I feel sorry for you guys. There is nothing propagandist about the flu vaccine LOL.

You are, however, doing society at large a disservice by not getting one. People look at these things very selfishly...regardless of whether or not you get the flu, you facilitate transmission to sensitive populations (youth/elderly/immunocompromised) by foregoing the vaccine. This is part of the reason there will never be a cure for the flu. The other reason is antigenic drift/shift, but since the vaccine is just propaganda, those concepts are probably fabricated too.
    At least someone on this site is educated.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Originally Posted by j4ever41 View Post
    At least someone on this site is educated.
    +1. This.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.

I feel sorry for you guys. There is nothing propagandist about the flu vaccine LOL. You are, however, doing society at large a disservice by not getting one. People look at these things very selfishly...regardless of whether or not you get the flu, you facilitate transmission to sensitive populations (youth/elderly/immunocompromised) by foregoing the vaccine. This is part of the reason there will never be a cure for the flu. The other reason is antigenic drift/shift, but since the vaccine is just propaganda, those concepts are probably fabricated too.
    Coopers a plant !!! Illuminatie !!! Lol
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    **** you, you will never convince me to get a flu shot. I eat health and exercise haven't had the flu in like 5 years.
    . Me to
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I know I am such a rotten person for being a social deviant because I don't want to be injected with thymerosol, aluminum, and msg. I wasn't referring to flu vaccines being propaganda but rather the article.
  11. Registered User

How is the article propaganda? It clearly states that the review included 5 randomized trials with thousands of patients. Science doesn't get much "harder" than that. It's a correlation, not causation. My two cents? People who get vaccinated are generally more health conscious or more educated than those who don't (sorry if you take that the wrong way, but facts are facts), and higher education/health concern is associated with better outcomes.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

How is the article propaganda? It clearly states that the review included 5 randomized trials with thousands of patients. Science doesn't get much "harder" than that. It's a correlation, not causation. My two cents? People who get vaccinated are generally more health conscious or more educated than those who don't (sorry if you take that the wrong way, but facts are facts), and higher education/health concern is associated with better outcomes.
    I don't understand your logic. Typically it is the people with pathetic diets and low activity that get sick often. My diet is clean with veggies fruits lyposomal vitamin c and glutathione and I don't get sick. I'll let you continue to think mercury, msg, and aluminum are good to inject into your body. Oh and we all know studies can't be bias or untrue. What about the large percentage of people that get the flu post vaccination? It's worthless dude they don't work. Acquired immunity is better.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Well I don't want a heart attack...maybe I will get a flu shot
  14. Registered User

Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I don't understand your logic. Typically it is the people with pathetic diets and low activity that get sick often. My diet is clean with veggies fruits lyposomal vitamin c and glutathione and I don't get sick. I'll let you continue to think mercury, msg, and aluminum are good to inject into your body. Oh and we all know studies can't be bias or untrue. What about the large percentage of people that get the flu post vaccination? It's worthless dude they don't work. Acquired immunity is better.
    well what you need to ask yourself is how many lives have been saved the last 50 years due to vaccines? forget that question, how many lives are saved each year? How many die each year from not having vaccines available? Flu shot is not worthless especially in certain demographics.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Well I don't want a heart attack...maybe I will get a flu shot
    That's pretty much the logic being perpetuated here
  16. Registered User

Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    That's pretty much the logic being perpetuated here
    Not really. Research SUGGESTS (not proves 100%) that getting the flu shot can protect the heart. If you want to bring logic into this, then you are saying that that is what logically follows from what has been stated. False.

You take a whey protein shake because research suggests that it aids in muscle growth and repair. If we follow your "logic", then why take a shake when you can just eat healthy? Why supplement your great diet? After all, supplements are not regulated by the FDA so you dont know what you are putting in your body. The air you breath has plenty of toxins. And the water you drink isnt even 100% pure. So you are complaining about a vaccine that lessens your chances of getting the flu having "toxins" in it. And just because a person on here says that exercise and eat health and havent gotten the flu, by critical thinking standards, it does not follow that therefore thats all you need to do to avoid the flu. Many factors. Smart people on here.

Get the shot. Your percentage of risk drops significantly...coupled with exercise and healthy diet and washing your hands...sounds better to me chief.
  17. Registered User

You literally have no clue what you're talking about. I don't mean that as an insult per se, but there's just no way we can have this discussion if we're on two different levels of understanding here.
  18. Registered User

You literally have no clue what you're talking about. I don't mean that as an insult per se, but there's just no way we can have this discussion if we're on two different levels of understanding here.
    Not exactly
  19. Registered User

There are essentially two arguments coming from very extremely opposing positions. The first being that you live a healthy lifestyle by exercising regularly and eating healthy foods in their raw forms where nutrients are most abundant and beneficial. This approach to disease prevention is both healthier for the body and the environment simply because toxins are mostly avoided. Also you are assisting your body's natural defenses which are extremely capable of warding off disease without artificial stimulation. If the first route is not taken then the vaccine is almost like a backup or last resort. It is effective, only slightly however. Studies have been conducted that show only 1-2 people of 100 vaccinated did not obtain the flu virus, however the companies selling them exclude certain data to deceive the public into believing the success rate is higher. On top of the low effectiveness, the chemicals used in vaccines have been linked to autism and autoimmune disorders. Comparing various studies from unbiased sources on vaccination magnify the biggest downside which is that vaccination, including the flu vaccine, has a higher success at causing moderate-extreme neurological damage and side effects than actually preventing the flu. So to me it looks like the vaccines should be ditched. If you want a stronger cardiovascular system, and already exercise regularly, consider a clean source of Omega 3 and make sure you are getting enough vitamin D. Vitamin D itself is more effective at preventing flu infections than vaccines.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Originally Posted by duganmane View Post
    There are essentially two arguments coming from very extremely opposing positions. The first being that you live a healthy lifestyle by exercising regularly and eating healthy foods in their raw forms where nutrients are most abundant and beneficial. This approach to disease prevention is both healthier for the body and the environment simply because toxins are mostly avoided. Also you are assisting your body's natural defenses which are extremely capable of warding off disease without artificial stimulation. If the first route is not taken then the vaccine is almost like a backup or last resort. It is effective, only slightly however. Studies have been conducted that show only 1-2 people of 100 vaccinated did not obtain the flu virus, however the companies selling them exclude certain data to deceive the public into believing the success rate is higher. On top of the low effectiveness, the chemicals used in vaccines have been linked to autism and autoimmune disorders. Comparing various studies from unbiased sources on vaccination magnify the biggest downside which is that vaccination, including the flu vaccine, has a higher success at causing moderate-extreme neurological damage and side effects than actually preventing the flu. So to me it looks like the vaccines should be ditched. If you want a stronger cardiovascular system, and already exercise regularly, consider a clean source of Omega 3 and make sure you are getting enough vitamin D. Vitamin D itself is more effective at preventing flu infections than vaccines.
    Excellent post.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 06:55 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 07:52 AM
  3. Flu Shot?
    By Pitbull954 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 10:17 PM
  4. No evidence oily fish have health benefits, study finds