Article: How Your Gym Is Screwing You

1. Registered User
    Answers

Article: How Your Gym Is Screwing You

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

-->xsport fitness hah smh spot on! ESP the trainers part. I see the weirdest things they have their clients do. I give em the only look like WTF is that?! I think if I was a client I'd want to at least hit some compound movements with a barbell
  3. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Great when we have a post like this on a supplement driven forum.. and the author is a biased non-supplement user. FAIL
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Wow

Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Great when we have a post like this on a supplement driven forum.. and the author is a biased non-supplement user. FAIL
    Seems like a pretty biased article if you ask me. Some points I would agree with but your supplement paragraph is an opinion that you did not back up with any quotes or statistics from a reliable source to support yourself.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Agreed until the supplement part. Lol at creatine getting you huge. Cell tech brah
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

I know AM brings us a variety of articles from sources all around, but perhaps they can forgo those from AskMen. I often get better info from informed individuals via the threads on this site than the AskMen articles provide.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  232 lbs.
    Answers

Creatine has turned me into a rock solid 275lbs beast and now I can't get laid!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Originally Posted by fimbulvinter View Post
    Creatine has turned me into a rock solid 275lbs beast and now I can't get laid!
    Haha ya I never heard of a girl that didn't love a buff ripped body compared to a 'long distance sprinter' body that this Nancy boy describes lol
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Before you guys bash the supplement part, he did say get informed and find out what works and getting them at the gym will probably be more expensive. I don't see that much wrong with what he said.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Experience is key

This is a SUPPLEMENT FORUM basically with some add ins. I think i speak for most of us AM bloggers that we come here to seek advice from well experienced supplement users! Imagine if this forum was filled with users who know nothing about supplements? Not only would we learn nothing but there would also be a lot of weak people in here lol
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Well i guess this whole time the kick boxing gym right down the road from where I live is the place to be.They are only asking for 99$ up front! =)!!!!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Sups are a waste of money

Originally Posted by mf123 View Post
    This is a SUPPLEMENT FORUM basically with some add ins. I think i speak for most of us AM bloggers that we come here to seek advice from well experienced supplement users! Imagine if this forum was filled with users who know nothing about supplements? Not only would we learn nothing but there would also be a lot of weak people in here lol
    Sups are the biggest waste of money ever. I used to work at our local Nutrishop and take all the stacks until I did research and couldn't find anything to support the products. The only information out there is written by companies that sell the stuff. I will say that creatine is about the only one worth the money and it is about $20 for a six month supply. If you want to spend your whole paycheck on sups that is fine with me but don't tell others about all the gains you are getting from the "proprietary blend". They don't even really tell you what is in the sups, biggest racket ever. It may help you out mentally but that is about it.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  177 lbs.
    Answers

All this "cash only" stuff... srsly? If you have a credit card on file and want to cancel, all you have to do is cancel the card and get a new one, like the way you'd do if the card was stolen. Duh.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

I think everyone is missing the big take away from this article.. He at least knows that Friends sucks..
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Originally Posted by ronald_teddy View Post
    Sups are the biggest waste of money ever. I used to work at our local Nutrishop and take all the stacks until I did research and couldn't find anything to support the products. The only information out there is written by companies that sell the stuff. I will say that creatine is about the only one worth the money and it is about $20 for a six month supply. If you want to spend your whole paycheck on sups that is fine with me but don't tell others about all the gains you are getting from the "proprietary blend". They don't even really tell you what is in the sups, biggest racket ever. It may help you out mentally but that is about it.

So 20$ is your whole paycheck? What are you doing selling knick knacks at your local flea market? Lol WEAK!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How do you know when your PCT is going bad?
    By taman6886 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 04:34 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 12:41 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 01:13 PM
  4. How do You Know if Your Food is Genetically Modified?
    By jjohn in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 09:47 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 09:49 PM