Article: Bringing Up Lagging Legs
- 07-16-2013, 10:20 PM
- 07-16-2013, 10:31 PM
There are dozens of viable options. I like the simplicity of 5/3/1 or stronglifts 5x5. Just have a look around and see what you can commit to. Cardio isn't a bad thing, but if you're not POUNDING calories your bodyweight and training numbers won't improve. You must eat to grow!
Lift heavy 3-5 times a week with full ROM on the main compound moves and you'll be fine. The little moves don't mean much. Lol the convo about the unimportance of little moves is what got me talking in this thread to begin with.
I'm a CSCS for whatever that's worth.
- 07-17-2013, 11:52 AM
07-17-2013, 11:59 AM
BFR is currently being studied as a means of increasing arterial compliance in the elderly. I would highly encourage it, and would consider it very safe if done correctly.
Similar Forum Threads
- By blitzkriegjim in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 11-08-2008, 03:07 PM
- By dsw222 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2008, 10:57 PM
- By mitch911 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 17Last Post: 04-27-2006, 06:03 PM
- By charger in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 05-14-2005, 09:17 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2002, 02:45 PM