Article: Handcuffed Bodybuilder Shot And Killed By Police

1. Registered User
    Answers

Article: Handcuffed Bodybuilder Shot And Killed By Police

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Bath salts lol he must have been hungry for flesh. Ugh another negative against dmaa as well
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

That's what I thought as well. Too many people abusing it makes it worse for those who use it properly.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Dmaa found in bath salts?
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Dmaa found in bath salts?
    first time I'm hearing of this...

must be the new disinformation campaign
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Who gives a **** what was in his system. He was handcuffed and a cop shot and killed an unarmed restrained man. No excuse, that cop needs to go down for manslaughter and kiss some bars for a few years. Since the report stated dmaa is commonly found in bath salts I'm willing to bet they just found dmaa in his system and turned it into "oh he was hopped up on bath salts" when in actuality he prolly just had it in his system from his pwo. They'll work that bath salt/steroid thing for all its worth I'm sure. My prediction is the cop gets off and a coverup of bull**** excuses to legitimize the "tragic" action of the officer will be displayed to make this guy a dog that has to be put down before he ate a cops face. Fact is and will always be though that an armed cop killed and unarmed restrained man. That is not a last option in a situation like that.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Originally Posted by Lifting View Post

Omg is this real!!? Like the dmaa found in bath salts that freaks me out!! :|
    I'd check with your bath salt source to be sure he didn't lace it with DMAA.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.
    Answers

Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Who gives a **** what was in his system. He was handcuffed and a cop shot and killed an unarmed restrained man. No excuse, that cop needs to go down for manslaughter and kiss some bars for a few years. Since the report stated dmaa is commonly found in bath salts I'm willing to bet they just found dmaa in his system and turned it into "oh he was hopped up on bath salts" when in actuality he prolly just had it in his system from his pwo. They'll work that bath salt/steroid thing for all its worth I'm sure. My prediction is the cop gets off and a coverup of bull**** excuses to legitimize the "tragic" action of the officer will be displayed to make this guy a dog that has to be put down before he ate a cops face. Fact is and will always be though that an armed cop killed and unarmed restrained man. That is not a last option in a situation like that.
    I agree completely this was pure and simple an execution. They were at the loading station at the jail meaning they had as many cops as they needed to take this guy down.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post

I agree completely this was pure and simple an execution. They were at the loading station at the jail meaning they had as many cops as they needed to take this guy down.
    I'm guessing he gave them a hard time and pushed their buttons as much as he could assuming they'd be professional and not kill him and then one "officer" couldn't control theirselves and pulled his gun and shot him. I'd consider that pre meditated if his gun was holstered and if it was pulled, cocked aimed and shot at the unarmed victim. This is about as dirty as it gets IMO and I hope this individual pays for it. Now his whole department gets to pay for his disgusting action
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  163 lbs.
    Answers

People quit assuming you know what is "going on". If all you know about this story is from this article, then all you know is that a reporter is using bad words like: steroids, bath salts and DMAA to spice up a story about a tragedy. R.I.P. Daniel
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post

I don't think it was meant to be an execution. I bet this officer just hated him, they were giving each other ****. May or may not have been a fight, but a shot in the shoulder is not ussually a kill shot, more like it was intended to cause a long term injury.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Dmaa isn't in bath salts. More fuel for the FDA.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vancouver Airport Taser Killing of Dziekanski by Police
    By MashedPotato in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 10:25 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 05:05 PM
  3. 2 detroit police officers shot and killed...
    By good_guye28 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2004, 03:47 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 10:31 PM
  5. L Rea's Article On Bodybuilding.com
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-17-2003, 11:10 AM