Article: Cheat For Big Fat Loss

1. Registered User
    Answers

Article: Cheat For Big Fat Loss

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Kiefer would shoot you for that last comment.
    You want your cheat meal at the end of the day after your workout so your muscles can suck everything up.
    In the morning you are very insulin sensitive and your fat will suck up the carbs.
    Also having it in the morning will make you sluggish all day from being so full.
    Other than that, great article.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  196 lbs.
    Answers

I've read this so many times, from so many different sources. I think the science of it makes sense, so after a few weeks of debating, I decided to try it. It only made sense to have my cheat day fall on my lazy day, Sunday. I had it all planned out. So yesterday, while watching the masters I lined up pancakes, cheeseburgers and ice cream and ate until I couldn't anymore. I felt good at the time, now today I have the worst lethargic, Sunday Funday food hangover. I felt like I've had zero energy all day/night long. Has anyone else had the this happen to them?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Originally Posted by GreatWingbino View Post
    I've read this so many times, from so many different sources. I think the science of it makes sense, so after a few weeks of debating, I decided to try it. It only made sense to have my cheat day fall on my lazy day, Sunday. I had it all planned out. So yesterday, while watching the masters I lined up pancakes, cheeseburgers and ice cream and ate until I couldn't anymore. I felt good at the time, now today I have the worst lethargic, Sunday Funday food hangover. I felt like I've had zero energy all day/night long. Has anyone else had the this happen to them?
    I think u might have overdone it. Do a single meal that lasts less than an hour. Just bc ur sitting down all day in front of the tube doesnt count as a single sitting meal....
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Very nice post, and eating terrible all day can set you back that day and the next so portion control is still key.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Eliminate leucine from diet for rapid fat loss?
    By the Cardinal in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 09:36 AM
  2. suggestions for improving fat loss
    By julius kelp in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-25-2005, 09:56 AM
  3. Cardio For Maximum Fat Loss
    By TheChosen1 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 01:54 AM
  4. What's best for rapid fat loss? Need info fast