Article: HCG Diet Explained

1. Registered User
    Answers

Article: HCG Diet Explained

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Everyone that I know that did this, didn't get what they wanted. Sure they drop weight quick, but they gain it all back
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Everyone that I know that did this, didn't get what they wanted. Sure they drop weight quick, but they gain it all back
    Take OxyElite Pro ;) , and eat right, and workout religiously.

Tada!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

It does sound crazy, but I tried it. I dropped from 280-238, and my bodyfat dropped over 10%. I only lost around 3-4lbs of lean mass in the process, verified by body scans. Also I am now 3 months + out of my cycle and I am 236lbs right now. Furthermore I have dropped an additional 3% bodyfat since ending HCG. I will say that my success has a lot to do with following a slow reintroduction to foods and monitoring my calories for 5 weeks after my last shot. I maintained for that period, then switched to a keto style diet. I think that you will definitely rebound if you do not maintain your new weight immediately following your completion of an hcg cycle. I will respectfully disagree with the assurtion that HCG is in effective, I have my personal experience as well as 4 family members who had results similar to mine. I think all the bad rap about hcg has to do with fake hcg or the drops. I did injections every day and it worked.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Originally Posted by MongoSS View Post
    It does sound crazy, but I tried it. I dropped from 280-238, and my bodyfat dropped over 10%. I only lost around 3-4lbs of lean mass in the process, verified by body scans. Also I am now 3 months + out of my cycle and I am 236lbs right now. Furthermore I have dropped an additional 3% bodyfat since ending HCG. I will say that my success has a lot to do with following a slow reintroduction to foods and monitoring my calories for 5 weeks after my last shot. I maintained for that period, then switched to a keto style diet. I think that you will definitely rebound if you do not maintain your new weight immediately following your completion of an hcg cycle. I will respectfully disagree with the assurtion that HCG is in effective, I have my personal experience as well as 4 family members who had results similar to mine. I think all the bad rap about hcg has to do with fake hcg or the drops. I did injections every day and it worked.
    I agree with you. I ran it twice while I worked at high paced Recreation vehicle assembling line where we made 20 travel trailers a day. Workout three days a week to maintain strength. And went through maintenance with a Keto style diet as well.
    I lost 40 pounds, I have since gained 30 pounds back the past two years with the aid of two cycles of PH.
    The people I've known who has gained back their fat and more, were ones that went back to eating the same crap(and amount) that got them fat in first place.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Simeons Protocol Review - HCG Diet
    By badfish51581 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 10:34 PM
  2. Hcg diet + Alcohol = remarkable results.
    By whiskers in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 10:54 PM
  3. Over 1,500 Books & Articles on Diet & Nutrition
    By Ericksmadhous in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 12:17 PM
  4. hCG Diet Log - the test.
    By Kristopher in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 04:27 PM
  5. Interesting Article on Dieting by Blood Type.
    By Quinc in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-17-2007, 12:10 AM