Article: Green Tea And Growth Hormone

1. Registered User

Article: Green Tea And Growth Hormone

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.

WOW thats only a few days after anabolic mind posted a brazilian study showing reduction in body fat and also increase in lean body mass due to green tea. The study also showed a significant reduction in triglycerides!!!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

So how much green tea should you ingest? Is a pill better than drinking it or vise versa?
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Really cool stuff
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  150 lbs.

Musclepro.com... Aug 6, 2011. Full article...
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

I looked through the article and I see that they are giving the subjects 150 mg of MonCam is that a brand of extract or is that just what they are calling the extract? Cuz I'm trying to figure out how much to take.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.

generally pills have way more then natural tea.. the commom dose with pills are 500mg with something around 70-90% polyphenols and 50% EGCG... now what most studies leave out is that Green Tea must be consumed with caffeeine for its maximal potency. Just a few days before the HGH study AA published a brazilian study that demonstrated the weight loss, muscle preserving and tryglecyrides lowering effects of green tea on women... (the combo they used had 27mg of cafeine and green tea with 189 polyphenols, much lower then capsules) that was given twice a day. Also theres another study from Japan which shows Green Tea inhibs two enzimes that are responsible for removing testosterone from bloood stream. I use PRIMAFORCE lean GREEN and I take it with a bit of regular coffee 3 times a day.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Originally Posted by mrmello View Post
    generally pills have way more then natural tea.. the commom dose with pills are 500mg with something around 70-90% polyphenols and 50% EGCG... now what most studies leave out is that Green Tea must be consumed with caffeeine for its maximal potency. Just a few days before the HGH study AA published a brazilian study that demonstrated the weight loss, muscle preserving and tryglecyrides lowering effects of green tea on women... (the combo they used had 27mg of cafeine and green tea with 189 polyphenols, much lower then capsules) that was given twice a day. Also theres another study from Japan which shows Green Tea inhibs two enzimes that are responsible for removing testosterone from bloood stream. I use PRIMAFORCE lean GREEN and I take it with a bit of regular coffee 3 times a day.
    Nice! Thanks for the info!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

this is good news for me, i am a green tea addict. I drink 3-5 a day.. heck I even get made fun of at work for drinking what the guys like to raze me about as being a girly drink. Some ppl I have had drink it didn't like it, but I have been drinking it almost 10 yrs. Simply love it.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

haha! Same thing happens to me, in the patrol room I wanted a microwave so I could warm up my water before I put in the green-tea bags(logical) Man did i get some crap for that request lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Green Tea and Libido
    By Bezzy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-27-2014, 09:45 AM
  2. Green Tea and Vit.B6 with L-Dopa supps
    By Wordz_Worf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 03:26 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 04:14 PM