Article: Tips And Thoughts From Ben Bruno

1. Registered User
    Answers

Article: Tips And Thoughts From Ben Bruno

2. Registered User
    Answers

I'm getting real tired of the these articles with pictures of juiced up bros leading newbs to think they can attain that monster body with proper diet, protein powder and the correct workout "tips." Tip # 1 should have been, "Get a source for Sustanon, Dbol, Winni V and Tren." Tip # 2 should have included the mgs per day / week and then on to the rest.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Great tips man. #7 is definitely something I can vouch for. I tweaked my back the same same way and although it sucks taking the time off from the exercise it has definitely helped a lot. Keep up the good work
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Originally Posted by stevenbrianp View Post
    I'm getting real tired of the these articles with pictures of juiced up bros leading newbs to think they can attain that monster body with proper diet, protein powder and the correct workout "tips." Tip # 1 should have been, "Get a source for Sustanon, Dbol, Winni V and Tren." Tip # 2 should have included the mgs per day / week and then on to the rest.
    Lol trust me when I say I agree with you but AAS aren't magic beans. Without phenomenal fundamentals and diet your not going to keep gains from them.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Answers

AAS won't build a body like that without everything else being spot on! I get sick of people who discredit body builders like this with AAS use, these guys bust there a$$ to get there! And even without the juice they would still look better then most of the population.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Originally Posted by SlyCamaro View Post
    AAS won't build a body like that without everything else being spot on! I get sick of people who discredit body builders like this with AAS use, these guys bust there a$$ to get there! And even without the juice they would still look better then most of the population.
    X100
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2006, 10:44 AM
  2. M1T Story and pics from my point of view
    By Polish_Oak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-15-2004, 07:26 AM
  3. Apology to MatthewD, JWeave and Bobo from PC1
    By PHoreigner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2