Article: From Powerlifter To Bodybuilder

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Article: From Powerlifter To Bodybuilder

2. Registered User
    Answers

Let's not forget the massive amounts of steroids he mixes in with his peanut butter.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Agreed!^^ this is a lot of praise for a juice ball. NOBODY has lifts like that without a huge amount of roids. Smh
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Originally Posted by matt8483 View Post
    Agreed!^^ this is a lot of praise for a juice ball. NOBODY has lifts like that without a huge amount of roids. Smh
    Nah i just think that MuscleTech Nitro Isolate 65 Pro Series must be awesome :/
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Better get me some MuscleTech Nitro Isolate 65 Pro Series :tired:
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

hahaha you right the massive steroids to go along with... Anyway we all know all the top lifters bodybuilders and so forth they all do it nothing new!!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

People will look for any way to attack those who do well...
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    People will look for any way to attack those who do well...
    Yeap... once again i hear people giving credit to the roids... sigh...
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Originally Posted by stevenbrianp View Post
    Let's not forget the massive amounts of steroids he mixes in with his peanut butter.
    I'm on roids. I can't lift those numbers, nor do I look like that. It's still impressive. Juice makes it possible, not easy. I guarantee he has put more into his training for powerlifting and bodybuilding than you have ever considered putting into yours.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I'm on roids. I can't lift those numbers, nor do I look like that. It's still impressive. Juice makes it possible, not easy. I guarantee he has put more into his training for powerlifting and bodybuilding than you have ever considered putting into yours.
    Nothing wrong with gear ... but when you on you must make commitment to take advantage to accomplish what you need !
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Look up wade hooper. He has some pretty damn impressive lifts without steroids.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Originally Posted by madds87 View Post

Yeap... once again i hear people giving credit to the roids... sigh...
    Nah lets not give credit to roids. They don't work right?? Double sigh!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Roids wouldn't be around if they didn't work but yet they shouldn't get any credit. Wtf?? Smh
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Roids wouldn't be around if they didn't work but yet they shouldn't get any credit. Wtf?? Smh
    Apparently you think the 30+ years of dedicated training and injuries are a small feat. Kroc is a powerlifting legend and 99.99% of people wouldn't accomplish what he has with an unlimited supply of gear. Every single one of you that is trying to discredit his accomplishments (or any professional's for that matter) would be better off channeling that energy into your own lives instead of attributing everything to AAS. Do they help, yes, but they don't work miracles.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

Apparently you think the 30+ years of dedicated training and injuries are a small feat. Kroc is a powerlifting legend and 99.99% of people wouldn't accomplish what he has with an unlimited supply of gear. Every single one of you that is trying to discredit his accomplishments (or any professional's for that matter) would be better off channeling that energy into your own lives instead of attributing everything to AAS. Do they help, yes, but they don't work miracles.
    Never said he wasn't dedicated or a veteran. I just was stating that if he wasn't CHEATING he wouldn't have those numbers. It sends the wrong message.
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Never said he wasn't dedicated or a veteran. I just was stating that if he wasn't CHEATING he wouldn't have those numbers. It sends the wrong message.
    Define cheating...

You can have your position of anti-AAS, but it in no way diminishes the accomplishments of someone who chooses to use AAS.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

And whether your a roids activist or not, u shouldn't teach people to cheat. Do what u can with what you've been given genetically. And if u wanna cheat, it's on u, but don't brag because those gains are synthetically enhanced. That's all I'm saying. Not trying to hurt the feelings the pinners.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Define cheating...

You can have your position of anti-AAS, but it in no way diminishes the accomplishments of someone who chooses to use AAS.
    Cheating for me is, using an edge (steroids) to beat records and/or bragging about your PR's when u don't even mention the fact that you're enhanced.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Define cheating...

No big deal, just stop sending the wrong message. If you pin then say so and stop making people that do it naturally, feel like what they lift isn't up to par. It's rubs me the wrong way. Just my opinion.
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Cheating for me is, using an edge (steroids) to beat records and/or bragging about your PR's when u don't even mention the fact that you're enhanced.
    If it's legal in his federation, then it's not cheating.

No big deal, just stop sending the wrong message. If you pin then say so and stop making people that do it naturally, feel like what they lift isn't up to par. It's rubs me the wrong way. Just my opinion.
    This sounds more like insecurity than anything.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I don't currently juice and never have but I agree with rodja.
    Kroc has put more dedication and effort into his career as a pl / bb than most people put into their entire lives. To simply say steroids have done all the work is quite an insult.

Would his numbers be possible without steroids? No, would his physique be possible without gear? Also no, he could get that lean naturally, but wouldn't have near the amount of mass he has now.

Even without gear you can be damn sure he'd still be great at what he does because he pours everything he has into it.

But you realize 99% of pro Pl and bb ALL USE. To claim he is cheating is to claim he has an unfair advantage over the other pros, implying they don't use. There is where you are incorrect.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

I don't currently juice and never have but I agree with rodja.
    Kroc has put more dedication and effort into his career as a pl / bb than most people put into their entire lives. To simply say steroids have done all the work is quite an insult.

Would his numbers be possible without steroids? No, would his physique be possible without gear? Also no, he could get that lean naturally, but wouldn't have near the amount of mass he has now.

Even without gear you can be damn sure he'd still be great at what he does because he pours everything he has into it.

But you realize 99% of pro Pl and bb ALL USE. To claim he is cheating is to claim he has an unfair advantage over the other pros, implying they don't use. There is where you are incorrect.
    If he lied about his use then you'd have every right to be mad, he doesn't deny it he just isn't open about it because he'd lose sponsorships..

And anyone that doesn't know all pros use and didn't get that big or strong off muscle tech is extremely naive
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Personally i'm all for roid use. But i think if they are going to list his diet then list his cycles as well. This article gives the impression that such results are attainable through diet and hard work ALONE. A bit misleading to people who are not in the game and bright eyed newbies. Like me :)
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

If it's legal in his federation, then it's not cheating.

This sounds more like insecurity than anything.
    Ok Mr perfection. Pfft
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

People take steroids like any other supplement, it only helps a preexisting, strong foundation. Additionally, it is not cheating if his federation allows for it. Cheating is breaking rules for an unfair advantage. He is not doing that. Some people hit their physical max and want to continue their growth.

You seem to not understand that steroids aren't magic. They're a supplement. If it were not for a strong diet and work ethic he'd be normal. Some strive for more than average.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Matt your an idiot... coool if your against steroids... but your naive and ignorant...
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Ok Mr perfection. Pfft
    You're the one whining about how AAS users make you feel inferior strength-wise. I see someone stronger than me and it gives me a goal for the next 10 years. If you were truly secure with yourself, then it wouldn't bother you to see someone stronger than you whether they be on AAS or not. Chances are that there will ALWAYS be someone stronger than you and you can either become jealous or use that to raise the bar for yourself. The choice is yours.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

You're the one whining about how AAS users make you feel inferior strength-wise. I see someone stronger than me and it gives me a goal for the next 10 years. If you were truly secure with yourself, then it wouldn't bother you to see someone stronger than you whether they be on AAS or not. Chances are that there will ALWAYS be someone stronger than you and you can either become jealous or use that to raise the bar for yourself. The choice is yours.
    Lmao! If u see someone stronger than u, u just go pin deeper, u fake ass karate kid. I can careless if someone is stronger than me. Its not about strength for me. i workout because i like it and of course the pump. i dont compete, nor will i ever. Im just not foolish enough to stick sh*It in my body that doesnt belong there, all just so my head can blow up the size of a balloon and try to impress people with my fake ass strength that you will only lose when u get off ur cycle. And for someone thats a big juice ball, like yourself, u sure hide your appearance quite well. just cracks me up when dudes like u try to tell people ur not strong because of the juice. It's all u. Bwahahahaa. Please!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Matt your an idiot... coool if your against steroids... but your naive and ignorant...
    I should know better than mention steroids on this fake ass athletic website. Real athletes don't use roids. Pussies! And your the idiot, steroids have gotten so far, u Fuking twig!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

What a bunch of drug addicts in denial. Lmfao! Do ur thing and try not to infect yourselves.

Other than eating and protein shakes, u shouldn't need anything else but your denial will tell otherwise. Morons. Lol
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Name:  OH-YOU'RE-ARGUING-ON-THE-INTERNET--PLEASE-CONTINUE.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  46.6 KB
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Oh that's cool man, you don't drink alcohol? Touch tobacco? Eat fast food? Take prescriptions of any sort?

None of those belong in our bodies, and they all cause a far greater number of deaths than steroids. Having a stance is fine, being ignorant isnt
  33. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Lmao! If u see someone stronger than u, u just go pin deeper, u fake ass karate kid. I can careless if someone is stronger than me. Its not about strength for me. i workout because i like it and of course the pump. i dont compete, nor will i ever. Im just not foolish enough to stick sh*It in my body that doesnt belong there, all just so my head can blow up the size of a balloon and try to impress people with my fake ass strength that you will only lose when u get off ur cycle. And for someone thats a big juice ball, like yourself, u sure hide your appearance quite well. just cracks me up when dudes like u try to tell people ur not strong because of the juice. It's all u. Bwahahahaa. Please!
    When did anyone say that AAS doesn't help with strength? Of course they help with strength and size gains, but they do NOT do all the work, which you foolishly think is the case. I guarantee you that I work harder in the gym than you do and that is not a result of using AAS. It's due to my work ethic.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I should know better than mention steroids on this fake ass athletic website. Real athletes don't use roids. Pussies! And your the idiot, steroids have gotten so far, u Fuking twig!
    Ok then get off if thats how you feel... just how you treat and talk yo other people would show that you do not deserve to be on here.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

When did anyone say that AAS doesn't help with strength? Of course they help with strength and size gains, but they do NOT do all the work, which you foolishly think is the case. I guarantee you that I work harder in the gym than you do and that is not a result of using AAS. It's due to my work ethic.
    Exactly...
    its another level of commitment you get to a high level naturally competitive wise and if you wanna jump onto that train to whole nother level of competition you can...you say you dont compete because you would be competing against, juiced meat heads.... well did you ever think that there are sports without pinning? Hmmm... there really arent any legitimate reasoning just ur ignorant opinion... all you have said was stereotyping which will only make up for the small majority....
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

I do agree that there has to be 1) commitment 2) genetic disposition 3) gear fills the link for the other 2 commitment and the genetic disposition
    I am not discredit him cause he has both of the above to make the gear work for him! peace out
  37. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Watch the way you conduct yourself around here or you will be gone. If you don't like it here find the door or I can help you to it. Only warning.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Hehe
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Serious question though, do you think that the increased strength, the drive and the rapid results from AAS dont make training physically and mentally much easier to do?

Totally agree that steriods alone do nothing and work ethic is the key but even just mentally, attaining rapid results from your efforts as opposed to the long hard slog of busting your ass for extrememly slow returns does wonders for motivation? No?
  40. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Originally Posted by Underdeal View Post
    Serious question though, do you think that the increased strength, the drive and the rapid results from AAS dont make training physically and mentally much easier to do?

Totally agree that steriods alone do nothing and work ethic is the key but even just mentally, attaining rapid results from your efforts as opposed to the long hard slog of busting your ass for extrememly slow returns does wonders for motivation? No?
    I see you've never extensively trained in PL'ing. Nothing is rapid as the equation is always changing in terms of leverage and technique. Even a hefty dose of AAS only helps so much when it comes to the CNS, which is the real determinant of strength.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FROM STRENGTH TO BODYBUILDING
    By CZERWIEC in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 07-22-2011, 03:26 PM
  2. I need 3 articles from Powerlifting USA
    By alonsofernand in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 08:07 PM
  3. From M1T to Methyl-Dien
    By xMikeDieselx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2004, 09:56 AM
  4. From Keto to bulk - How does it look?
    By goldylight in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-23-2003, 02:10 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-05-2002, 10:04 AM