Article: Teen Steroid Use Rising

1. Registered User

Article: Teen Steroid Use Rising

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Ummm...lets see...

Mood swings- negative I had more mood swings when I was going through puberty

Delusions- um no I'm not on acid

Roid rage- never once got so mad I couldn't control myself..again was worse as a teen in puberty not on aas

Paranoid jealousy- most males are at least a bit jealous in my opinion steroids give you more confidence

Balls shrinkage - never heard a girl say oh man his balls were so huge it was great...plus smaller balls make your penis look bigger lol

Man boobs- without a proper anti E well of course don't be a dumb ass

Aids/HIV- lmfao!!! Yeah I always pin my ass then pin a few of my aids infected bros then reuse the needle the next pin yup all the time GTFO

So mr. Article as I agree 22-23 is the lowest age for steroid use stop hyping up the bad aspects of them so much

If your a teen reading this think of it this way...you have 3 special moves to use in a game would you use them on level 1 or 2 hell no why use cheats for the easy levels...what I'm saying is enjoy natty gains and natty teen test and noob gains it's the best thing ever
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Ummm...lets see...

Roid rage- never once got so mad I couldn't control myself..again was worse as a teen in puberty not on aas

Paranoid jealousy- most males are at least a bit jealous in my opinion steroids give you more confidence

Balls shrinkage - never heard a girl say oh man his balls were so huge it was great...plus smaller balls make your penis look bigger lol

Aids/HIV- lmfao!!! Yeah I always pin my ass then pin a few of my aids infected bros then reuse the needle the next pin yup all the time GTFO

So mr. Article as I agree 22-23 is the lowest age for steroid use stop hyping up the bad aspects of them so much

If your a teen reading this think of it this way...you have 3 special moves to use in a game would you use them on level 1 or 2 hell no why use cheats for the easy levels...what I'm saying is enjoy natty gains and natty teen test and noob gains it's the best thing ever

^^Couldn't agree more. It's amazing all the negative hype steroids get in America.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Originally Posted by tsimf_ckis View Post

^^Couldn't agree more. It's amazing all the negative hype steroids get in America.
    Yup!
    Independent Review
  5. Registered User

Ummm...lets see...

Lol great response. 100% accurate.

I hate when retards who no nothing about aas spout off bull **** statements as if they are facts. The writer of this article is a moron.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.

Ummm...lets see...

amen.....
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Explain facts about what roids will do to a teens HPTA. Explain that they are basically on a low dose of tear because they are teens. Explain the BENEFITS of waiting till level two in the game as said above. Like the rest, I am sick of reading this made up **** about Roid rage and delusions. Honesty would go so much further with the teens than BS. Besides we are talking about 5-6% of them trying roids. That's hardly an epidemic. There will be 5-6% of teens that inevitably do some seriously retarded crap at some point anyways regardless of what you tell them.
    Hustle harder
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

I bet the rate of user is the same as it always had been...just now more teen users are aware that many of the over the counter muscle builders ARE steroids now....
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

If you know what you are taking into your body its fine, only the people that take things without really knowing what it does will be the people that loose out, rubbish article
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

^^ More or less agree with you except with the balls comment. You've only got two, and if you are letting them atrophy as a teen then you are cheating a future middle-aged man. It may seem like the remote future...but the day will come. Make those puppies last cause sex gets way more interesting and fun after several decades of experience, so don't miss it.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.

Ok so when I was in highschool over 15 years ago we took questionnaires that were anonymous and it asked stuff like have you used heroin and meth and roids, myself and everyone I know marked yes just to be funny so these stats are more than likely way off. I didn't use AAS til I was over 30 myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

Originally Posted by v4lu3s View Post
    I bet the rate of user is the same as it always had been...just now more teen users are aware that many of the over the counter muscle builders ARE steroids now....
    You can buy the damn things at amazon.com. Sold like they were some kind of vitamin. People popping roids without knowing they're roids! Kinds scary...
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Originally Posted by Est1969 View Post

You can buy the damn things at amazon.com. Sold like they were some kind of vitamin. People popping roids without knowing they're roids! Kinds scary...
    Agreed. This is exactly what came to my mind. I don't recall that site going into details about support supps and such.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  271 lbs.

Ummm...lets see...

^^^^^^^Bowing to you right now!^^^^^^^^^
    It's easy, just lift heavy!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Censor
    Independent Review
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

All yall missed the other big fact. Almost as many teen girls use as guys...
  17. Registered User

are they actually using steroids or are they insanely uneducated and think that creatine and protein are steroids, what does the survey actual ask? performance enhancing supplements? steroids? vitamins?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

They get a bad wrap because people abuse them or take them while their to young. Then the news gets a hold of a story "teen on steroids!!!!!" And it explodes with negativity. If people used them correctly, at the right age with the right knowledge steroids would never never hit the news or have a bad reputation .
  19. Registered User

Lol who really cares I see these girls in my gym and they all run ph cuz they are scared of a pin... And none of them put In work... It's great when I school them... Kids shouldn't be on ph or roids.. It's retarded... If you got game it don't matter what size you are to pull hot ass... Kids are fixated In all the wrong areas and ideology... They need parents to hold there hand because half of them are so ignorant they can't even change a tire!! Definetly shouldn't play with juice... Keep it up though!! It's humor for me at the gym mr puffy kid with cakes....lol. All eyes on me... Yep I just benched that don't you wish you could???
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.

I am a teen and I love AAS. if you know what your doing and got the proper information and the right products and everything is good, Using this stuff wont hurt you. just get the knowledge needed to use these things safely.
  21. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Originally Posted by DrDeca View Post
    I am a teen and I love AAS. if you know what your doing and got the proper information and the right products and everything is good, Using this stuff wont hurt you. just get the knowledge needed to use these things safely.
    No.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  22. Registered User

Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    No.

Lol, beat me to it, repped
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

How can you use a product that messes with your hormones safely while your still devloping... lol idiot
  24. Registered User

At 5'11" and 155.....
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Originally Posted by etnukekav View Post
    At 5'11" and 155.....
    Must be all the crea-drol
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Can't get em to see the damage that will likely be done when they teens. Too bad too.
    Hustle harder
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.

From what I remember, there were a few of guys in my area that roid raged starting at around 15-16, and then by freshman year of college (everyone was 17-19) it seemed like a few more. Most did not tho. Havent really seen any roid raging girls besides the freaks at random gyms.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 01:11 PM
  2. Controversial Teen Steroid Article
    By redline2101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-22-2010, 11:42 AM
  3. Steroid use among teens (from a 17 year old)
    By davisville64 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-18-2005, 01:27 PM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-07-2003, 07:58 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 12:27 AM