Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Use wheatgrass tea instead.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

This is the most ridiculous & idiotic article I've read on this site before. This lawsuit is obviously one with motive to get a free handout because along with a few bottles of vodka someone included a can of monster which conveniently claims it has green tea as one of it's ingredients. Monster has about 20 different toxins including a crapload of aspartame (a known cancer causing toxin) Green tea has been used in asia & eastern europe for thousands of years & continue to exhibit nothing but positive results study after study. I fail to see the point or purpose of even posting this nonsense .
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Originally Posted by brutostronzo View Post
    This is the most ridiculous & idiotic article I've read on this site before. This lawsuit is obviously one with motive to get a free handout because along with a few bottles of vodka someone included a can of monster which conveniently claims it has green tea as one of it's ingredients. Monster has about 20 different toxins including a crapload of aspartame (a known cancer causing toxin) Green tea has been used in asia & eastern europe for thousands of years & continue to exhibit nothing but positive results study after study. I fail to see the point or purpose of even posting this nonsense .
    Well said

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I think this article was posted not for relevance to the reader, but as a catchy title. It's not like am isn't reporting the truth, the guy is suing for green tea in monster. While that may not be the title.
    PTAG-CPT, TSCC, ViPR
    Functional Training Hell Workout (An Offday/Cardio Workout!)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/223675-welcome-functional-training.html
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Ok and a lady burnt her mouth on a cup of coffee at mcdonalds and sued mcdonalds for a few million. That's the truth too, why not post that article as well? I Get the drift, they are simply the messenger, but why report irrelevant articles to an audience that is looking to set goals, lift heavier, faster, leaned out, healthier, look aesthetically superior .. I wasted 4 mins of my life reading an article that I gained nothing from. The information in that article is complete garbage, and it surprised me becsuse up untill that article this site is a gold mine wealth of useful knowledge. I just didn't see the point that's all.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Tell this to the Chinese lol
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Originally Posted by brutostronzo View Post
    Ok and a lady burnt her mouth on a cup of coffee at mcdonalds and sued mcdonalds for a few million. That's the truth too, why not post that article as well? I Get the drift, they are simply the messenger, but why report irrelevant articles to an audience that is looking to set goals, lift heavier, faster, leaned out, healthier, look aesthetically superior .. I wasted 4 mins of my life reading an article that I gained nothing from. The information in that article is complete garbage, and it surprised me becsuse up untill that article this site is a gold mine wealth of useful knowledge. I just didn't see the point that's all.
    I understand the point of this post however the relevance of the McDonald's lawsuit is completely false. The grandma did not sue for burning her mouth, she sued to cover her hospital bills from having the coffee spilled on her pubic region by a McDonald's employee. The spill resulted in 2nd and 3rd degree burns....
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Originally Posted by ka0tik View Post

I understand the point of this post however the relevance of the McDonald's lawsuit is completely false. The grandma did not sue for burning her mouth, she sued to cover her hospital bills from having the coffee spilled on her pubic region by a McDonald's employee. The spill resulted in 2nd and 3rd degree burns....
    No doubt and anyone who thinks she didn't deserve some compensation should google the pics of her burns. In her defense she only wanted her medical bills covered but the jury awarded her the millions. Though i do believe she spilled it on herself, but still coffee should never do what happened to her. My Caribou wouldn't even come close to doing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

And what's the relevance of a lawsuit against monster? Because it's label claim it has green tea? But not because he was drinking vodka and monster? No that coudnt have had any significance no wayyy ... So the idiot suing is allegedly saying green tea is bad for you because its in monster and hes going off the facts that.... hmm maybe jack who sold him the magic beanstalk beans told him? Lmfao
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

And yes I agree noone should ever be burned and yes she did deserve some form of compensation to cover medical bills. The analogy I was trying to come up with was.. what was the moral of this story? Should we stop drinking green tea because monster failed to warn people of the dangers of green tea?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 01:35 PM
  2. Green Tea or Recreate which is better?
    By tripwired in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 12:51 AM
  3. Is there caffeine in green tea powder?
    By LAGear in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 05:25 PM
  4. Green Tea is found to lower IGF-1 binding
    By LakeMountD in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 08:47 AM
  5. Another green tea article
    By Beelzebub in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2005, 08:14 AM