Article: Setting The Rep Pace

1. Registered User

Article: Setting The Rep Pace

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Awesome post! Yesszirr! Feeling the weight through the entire set is the way to get it in! You will become that BEAST!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

He works with someone on squats doing 495 lbs no wraps no belt .... **** he never freaking mentioned that without gear you can't even get to that level . The muscles are not going to handle that kinda of a load! Again another article full of **** unless you on the gear list!!
    •   

4. Registered User

Originally Posted by wtmdcg91 View Post
    He works with someone on squats doing 495 lbs no wraps no belt .... **** he never freaking mentioned that without gear you can't even get to that level . The muscles are not going to handle that kinda of a load! Again another article full of **** unless you on the gear list!!
    You've never trained squats heavy if you think this is true. Of course you can squat 495, it simply takes A LOT OF WORK!
  5. Registered User

I have been working out since I was 14 then it was about strength and speed but now it's all about what I look like. I have three different leg days that center around three different main lifts deep,single leg, and front squats in the smith. Second leg press as heavy as I can go till I can't ,witch ends around 1500 pounds. The 3rd leg day is about free squats 135 10 times 225 10 times 315 10 times 405 10 times then 495 and I shoot for 10 and get it a lot and I have been taught any thing over 200 you should at least wear a belt I don't were raps by choice and my form came straight from gayle hatch
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Originally Posted by factsaboutrat View Post
    You've never trained squats heavy if you think this is true. Of course you can squat 495, it simply takes A LOT OF WORK!
    You ****ing stupid cause your ass can't train like that you just talk ... Wow you telling me it takes a lot of work ??? no **** .... it also takes a good gear cycle moron ... go hide
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Originally Posted by Blue Reflex View Post
    Awesome post! Yesszirr! Feeling the weight through the entire set is the way to get it in! You will become that BEAST!
    Is so amazing to read your damn post ... well most of you can't squat correctly no more than your b/w correctly for reps..... is easy to hide behind your keyboard and dream that you 185lbs can squat 495lbs correctly for 10 reps ...**** right!!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Originally Posted by wtmdcg91 View Post
    Is so amazing to read your damn post ... well most of you can't squat correctly no more than your b/w correctly for reps..... is easy to hide behind your keyboard and dream that you 185lbs can squat 495lbs correctly for 10 reps ...**** right!!
    First of all I don't need to hide behind no keyboard. Second, I said nothing about squatting 495lbs. nor do I dream about it. I'm commenting on the reps in general. So while your hiding behind your words, think before you speak!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. steroid article from The Onion
    By Jblake in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-23-2005, 02:37 PM
  2. The Rep under a Looking Glass
    By iron addict in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-08-2003, 01:25 PM
  3. Article on the Positive Aspects of AAS Use
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics