Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Gotta love them sardines!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Eat fish with the less pollutants...Yeah sure, have fun finding one. I eat salmon and sole every stinkin day regardless. Sardines/Tuna I never touch no more since the last study shows waaaaay above normal mercury levels in 80%+ cans. They said we can only eat one can every 42 days now. But now what worries me is Alaska or even North Pacific Salmon .... not so much the mercury levels but the damn Fukishima disaster. I know they test the fish, but ****te happens and I'm probably ingesting allot of nuclear run-off. I can't even turn to Cattle or Poultry unless I'm $rich and can afford organic ...but damn corn fed meat is probably the ****tes too .. The hormones there fed don't worry me tho...but the crappy corn and soy def does! : )
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Originally Posted by aLinux View Post
    Eat fish with the less pollutants...Yeah sure, have fun finding one. I eat salmon and sole every stinkin day regardless. Sardines/Tuna I never touch no more since the last study shows waaaaay above normal mercury levels in 80%+ cans. They said we can only eat one can every 42 days now. But now what worries me is Alaska or even North Pacific Salmon .... not so much the mercury levels but the damn Fukishima disaster. I know they test the fish, but ****te happens and I'm probably ingesting allot of nuclear run-off. I can't even turn to Cattle or Poultry unless I'm $rich and can afford organic ...but damn corn fed meat is probably the ****tes too .. The hormones there fed don't worry me tho...but the crappy corn and soy def does! : )
    I hear ya!!
    It's good to be informed, but at the same time, we can't worry too much about all this. The stress from worrying might just do more damage than the stuff we are worrying about. :)
    Life is short! Be sure to use it wisely.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 09:12 AM
  2. cool link about heart attack risk (test)
    By DT5 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 09:30 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 04:54 AM
  4. Whole grain breakfasts lower heart failure risk
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 08:04 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 05:55 PM