Article: Government Excuses To Meddle With Food - AnabolicMinds.com

Article: Government Excuses To Meddle With Food

1. Registered User

Article: Government Excuses To Meddle With Food

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

The government is not here to be out babysitter or nanny. HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP and PRESERVATIVES that allow our food to sit on shelves for years and PROCESSED FOODS are the head of the problem. Research high fructose corn syrup and see why it was made and why it was pushed so hard. You will find it was a GOVERNMENT program.. Then try to find something that it is not an ingredient in. Dont eat processed foods==Dont get obese!!

•   

3. Registered User

^spot on. Artificial sweetners and PBA's can be added to the list as well

4. Registered User

Oops meant BPA's

5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Ban all food that has no nutritional value, because it isn't actually food and thus shouldn't be marketed as such.

6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

How about banning stupidity.... Or at least remove all the warning signs and let nature take its course.

Ban guns, ban swimming pools, ban motorcycles, ban ice cream, ban soda, ban rain, ban lightning, ban red meat, ban sex, WHERE WILL IT END?? Put everyone in cryo-containment with a feeding tube hooked to the government so they dont hurt themselves??? If you let someone be your Mama, theyre gonna treat you like a frickin kid and tell you every move to make and when its ok to do it.

7. Registered User

I completely agree with bubba, are we to stupid to make the decision of what we eat?

8. Registered User

Originally Posted by Bubbagump View Post
    How about banning stupidity.... Or at least remove all the warning signs and let nature take its course.

Ban guns, ban swimming pools, ban motorcycles, ban ice cream, ban soda, ban rain, ban lightning, ban red meat, ban sex, WHERE WILL IT END?? Put everyone in cryo-containment with a feeding tube hooked to the government so they dont hurt themselves??? If you let someone be your Mama, theyre gonna treat you like a frickin kid and tell you every move to make and when its ok to do it.
    Except none of those things are actually banned. But whatever.

9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Ban stupidity and we wouldn't have very many people left in this country... Lol

Idk about you but outside of the gym people always ask me advice on what foods to eat, I tell them the basics and to make it a lifestyle change not just a quick diet. What happens the next month? Back to all the crap they ate before.

Habit, addiction, marketing, and the ease to get all these bad foods keeps people eating bad. People don't change often unless something dramatic happens. The bad thing about that is these dramatic events with obesity kill or cripple you quick... Is the government the right way to solve this? Eh maybe. 30 something years of rising obesity and nothings changed but how much fatter everyone's getting I say give it a shot lol

10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Habit addiction and marketing is the main reason why people eat what they eat, not stupidity. Banning advertising on fast food would be a better start. I work in marketing and nothing pisses me off more than completely false adverts.. which also runs rampant in the supplement industry as well.

I don't think any fast food should be considered or marketed as food at all. Breaking people's habits takes more than simple education. Till then, people will continue to be flocked like sheep by the media/advertising shoved down their throats.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-27-2013, 11:08 PM
  2. Need to take Epistane with Food?
    By xbox360 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 06:03 AM
  3. pm reduction okay to take with food/protein shake?
    By redman24 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 04:41 PM
  4. Best foods to take with phosphatidylserine
    By andrew732 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 12:34 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-24-2005, 05:34 PM