Article: DMAA NOT Found In Geranium

1. Registered User

Article: DMAA NOT Found In Geranium

2. Registered User

I know I have been worried that DMAA would be deemed illegal lately, but what is the significance if it had in fact been found in Geranium?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.

Originally Posted by stevenbrianp View Post
    I know I have been worried that DMAA would be deemed illegal lately, but what is the significance if it had in fact been found in Geranium?
    I think it is because Neurocore and several other PWO's use geranium oil instead of DMAA and were not put on the "no-fly list".
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.

So should I continue to stock up on DMAA or no?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  203 lbs.

Well then companies could say look see this is natural and should be allowed. But this pretty much proves it was synthetic which cannot be marketed as a dietary supplement from my understanding.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.

Originally Posted by Gat0rbait View Post
    Well then companies could say look see this is natural and should be allowed. But this pretty much proves it was synthetic which cannot be marketed as a dietary supplement from my understanding.
    The argument can still be made that the language of the DSHEA does not rule out synthetic creation of raw sourcing. The conversation is all wrong anyway, nobody cares if it is from plant or not; can it be proven dangerous?

The answer is simple, no hell no it can not be proven.
  7. Registered User

Originally Posted by dpagli View Post

The argument can still be made that the language of the DSHEA does not rule out synthetic creation of raw sourcing. The conversation is all wrong anyway, nobody cares if it is from plant or not; can it be proven dangerous?

The answer is simple, no hell no it can not be proven.
    The issue is that it was originally discovered from the oil and plant in a different form which was much less potent as an alpha-1 activator, the synthetic form (which is not found naturally in the distillation) is 200 times more effective and hasn't been thoroughly studied in humans. Thus the issue and concern is valid due to it not being covered by the herbal rules ( it's synthetic) it was necessary to under go testing as a new drug. The companies never submitted it for testing. That's why there was a cease order issued.
  8. Registered User

double post due to poor mobile connection
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.

Originally Posted by GrizzlyLB50 View Post
    double post due to poor mobile connection
    Funny how the NDI rules only apply when it fits the FDA agenda. DMAA is not dangerous nor does it test positive on 4-6 panel tests for amphetamines under any circumstances. I have 45 panel tests taken under the effects of 14 different DMAA products and none tested positive.

FYI - the FDA has been forced back to the drawing board on the NDI and is under review for enforced actions based on these rules that are not even law yet. Anyone defending the FDA and their actions over the last few years is clearly on their payroll.

Using the no NDI submitted argument here is amusing, please lets proceed in pulling the other 10,000 products that have been released since 1994 and are not on thr preexisting list and have no NDI processed. Yea pointing at every major supplements mfg in the US.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 02:34 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 09:20 PM
  3. Repost of an ALA article I found
    By Matthew D in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-30-2006, 01:12 AM
  4. Found this article on "How to use DNP"
    By MGH1982 in forum Anabolics