Article: Make Diets Simple

1. Registered User
    Answers

Article: Make Diets Simple

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Like the article ! Simple old fashioned no BS!!!!!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  177 lbs.
    Answers

If I ate unlimited rice, I would eat thousands of calories per day in rice alone, and this diet wouldn't work.

One of my favorite foods -- which also happens to be one of my worst enemies when the question is one of weight loss -- is plain white Japanese rice. That stuff has 1.5 calories per gram of cooked rice, and I can easily put away a kilo of cooked rice (= 1500 calories) before the satiation instinct even thinks about kicking in.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Originally Posted by eluruguayo View Post
    If I ate unlimited rice, I would eat thousands of calories per day in rice alone, and this diet wouldn't work.

One of my favorite foods -- which also happens to be one of my worst enemies when the question is one of weight loss -- is plain white Japanese rice. That stuff has 1.5 calories per gram of cooked rice, and I can easily put away a kilo of cooked rice (= 1500 calories) before the satiation instinct even thinks about kicking in.
    Listen he don't mean unlimited in portions . Remember we all have to watch portions when we eat . He is not talking about eating rice in buckets
    If you are in the sport you should know cup of rice it wont get you fat, 2 even 3 times a day if your training is right and your body uses it as a fuel and not to store!
  5. Registered User
    Answers

my appetite is too ferocious to eat as much as i want while trying to lean out..
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    my appetite is too ferocious to eat as much as i want while trying to lean out..

We all like to eat but need to apply discipline how much is too much...
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  45 lbs.
    Answers

Best for diets

Water. Water helps flush our systems of waste products and toxins, yet many people go through life dehydrated—causing tiredness, low energy, and headaches. It’s common to mistake thirst for hunger, so staying well hydrated will also help you make healthier food choices.

Exercise. Find something active that you like to do and add it to your day, just like you would add healthy greens, blueberries, or salmon. The benefits of lifelong exercise are abundant and regular exercise may even motivate you to make healthy food choices a habit.

Helpful.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Make this simple....trenadrol/epistane PCT?
    By jumpcannon in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 03:11 PM
  2. Simple carbs make my heart race
    By nevergoodenough in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-15-2006, 09:06 PM
  3. Simple but before I order I wanna make sure
    By Jason161 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-18-2004, 06:14 PM