Article: Meat Gets Nutrition Labels

  1. Registered User
    The Press's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,222
    Rep Power
    3062

    Article: Meat Gets Nutrition Labels



  2. Registered User
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    1,766
    Rep Power
    2719

    If somethin is 80% lean... what else could the other 20% be ?
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  3. Registered User
    mikeinks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    39

    12% fat and 8% water maybe... I don't know.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    morry's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Out to sea
    Posts
    1,853
    Rep Power
    15884

    Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    If somethin is 80% lean... what else could the other 20% be ?
    20% testicles...
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  5. Registered User
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    1,766
    Rep Power
    2719

    Originally Posted by morry View Post
    20% testicles...
    lol NOT IF THEY WAS JUICIN.... 5% testicles... fock a hcg


    but seriously tho... what could it be, ive never seen a label list water as an ingredient

    80% lean
    10% fat
    10% other


    wtf
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  6. Registered User
    mTmatthews51's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    44

    Yeah I'd say water or blood.
    Never thought about it tho
  7. Registered User
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Rep Power
    1918

    Water, added salt, coloring, nitrates ... you'd be surprised what places add to their meats to make a few more cents per sale
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alcohol to get Nutrition Labels
    By prld2gr8ns in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 12:44 PM
  2. Nutrition Information on Labels
    By Deano in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-20-2005, 12:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in