Article: Are Prescription Sleeping Pills Deadly?

1. Registered User

Article: Are Prescription Sleeping Pills Deadly?

2. Registered User

Oh look studies linking serious problems to sleep aids, yet I don't see everyone clamoring for a ban like with DMAA :261:
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

I'd like to see a double blind study.. There's a biased with that study..it's so subtle that not many people would realize it.. People who are in the study are there because they have trouble sleeping. Things like stress can cause sleeping problems and high levels of stress have been linked to other serious complications so by taking the pills it is simply masking the underlying symptoms. It would only make sense that people who take the pills are at more risks but not because of the pills themselves
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Phuq! I take ambien every once in a while... Hopefully I don't die, eh...
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  5. Registered User

Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    I'd like to see a double blind study.. There's a biased with that study..it's so subtle that not many people would realize it.. People who are in the study are there because they have trouble sleeping. Things like stress can cause sleeping problems and high levels of stress have been linked to other serious complications so by taking the pills it is simply masking the underlying symptoms. It would only make sense that people who take the pills are at more risks but not because of the pills themselves
    That is true, however I doubt you would get too many volunteers to be the control group. I know I wouldn't.... not with the dependency issues with sleep aids, withdrawl symptoms, and now potential organ damaging implications.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

I wont take ambien anymore the sides just sucked to much. anxiety and sleep walking/driving, buying things over the internet and not remember doing it.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    My first thought was that seroquil is the most prescribed medication in prisons!! Hahaha!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 04:24 AM
  2. 25 year old male, big libido problem after taking sleeping pills.
    By shred81 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 01:07 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 06:29 PM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 04:51 AM