Article: Genetic Limit To Muscle Growth

1. Registered User

Article: Genetic Limit To Muscle Growth

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Great way to make your point !! I am a female strength athlete doing the same thing i was stuck my self on 123lbs but my problem was i eating good and heavy ,but i was doing too much cardio to keep the stuff i needed . I did the same thing, bumping my eating to almost an uncomfortable state for a bit and now i am 138! and i am able to keep the weight on in the off season .I am rather big but not bulk big and i am able to train heavy most of the off season. Consider i am 5'4" enough said!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.

Good read
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Originally Posted by hugry4more View Post
    Good read
    Ty ! sometimes you have to push and rip that envelope to get what you need!!
  5. Registered User

I don't want a 38 inch waist. I've dieting down to a 36 and would like to get down to at least a 34. When the guys says 38 though is he saying he has to wear a size 38 pants?. Pants size on the waist doesn't always match up with actual waist size. Then again I see a lot of guys that wear their pants way below the waist for some reason. Pants are suppose to be worn on the waist/at the belly button.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.

Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I don't want a 38 inch waist. I've dieting down to a 36 and would like to get down to at least a 34. When the guys says 38 though is he saying he has to wear a size 38 pants?. Pants size on the waist doesn't always match up with actual waist size. Then again I see a lot of guys that wear their pants way below the waist for some reason. Pants are suppose to be worn on the waist/at the belly button.
    Seriously you wear pants at the belly button. Get up with times. Open a gq some time n learn something . You sound like my grandma LOL.
  7. Registered User

Originally Posted by hugry4more View Post
    Seriously you wear pants at the belly button. Get up with times. Open a gq some time n learn something . You sound like my grandma LOL.

You damn young rap-scallions! Get off my property!. That is where the waist is, at or just below the belly button.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.

Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

You damn young rap-scallions! Get off my property!. That is where the waist is, at or just below the belly button.
    Hahaha. Yes that is true but most people wear pant on hips..coming mistake people confuse hips with waist.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 04:03 PM
  2. AAS before reaching genetic limit
    By uberlifter007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-24-2005, 07:31 AM