Article: Training Tips For Skinny Fat Ectomorphs

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Good post.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I'm a skinny fat and this is a great post and very true like your post says I done less workout done heavy movements and ate loads of calories the result .... I'm still small but now fat and soft bigger waist and bigger boobs I wasgetting better results working out everyday with more cardio and a lot less calories I stayed slim but the muscle was leaner and looked good was smaller but I looked bigger at a lighter weight people say I'm smaller now and fatter truth is I weigh more but what they say is true.Just goes to show that bulking isn't always the way and eating loads of clean calories can also make you fat.I wish I was one of these lean guys who can bulk and not worry about getting fat I have friends like that who done say diet and training programme as me and gained pure muscle I gain fat bulk ...Your post is great for fat skinnys and I am going back to my old training everyday program with ligther weights and more reps. Great posting great information good work :)
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I thought skinny fat would be more meso, but either way I'm skinny fat and have come to most of these conclusions.

great article.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

It sucks buy a natty skinny fat will never go anywhere. You have a terrible hormone profile and are at the bottom of the gene pool. I'm skinny fat and spent a long time spinning my tires, bulking and dieting, and making slow progress. But if you want to be alpha you're going to have to eventually 'create' a better hormone profile for yourself. Sucks, but it's the truth.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Originally Posted by nonidentity View Post
    It sucks buy a natty skinny fat will never go anywhere. You have a terrible hormone profile and are at the bottom of the gene pool. I'm skinny fat and spent a long time spinning my tires, bulking and dieting, and making slow progress. But if you want to be alpha you're going to have to eventually 'create' a better hormone profile for yourself. Sucks, but it's the truth.
    I'm going to have to disagree with this. Because its not the truth. Most people keep spinning in the wheels because they don't know how to properly eat, rest, and train not because they have a hormones give me a break!! If some one was to get tested professionally and they were abnormaly low test then that's true for them. But say someone who is skinny n fat has a poor hormonal profile that can only be fixed with Anabolics is just not true.

I'm not try to bust your chops or anything but some desperate kid could read what just wrote n decide to as u said.... do something about it.

The answer to 99% of peoples fitness or bodybuilding goals they have yet to attain are n will always be diet, rest, training. Simple as that.
  •