2. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

That picture is hilarious.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Lol. Red meat is good for the body. The problem is what they feed the animals.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Going to smack the lady in the eye with your raw meat are you..... lolz
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)
  5. Registered User

Finding good pictures is half the fun of updating the article section :)
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    Lol. Red meat is good for the body. The problem is what they feed the animals.
    I agree that the bigger issue is how they treat and feed the animals.
    but i also feel a moral issue of humans in developed countrys (that dont need ot hunt for there food) and are stil eating meat an issue, we now know how to live without it, know what vitamineas, minrals, enzymes etc. we need to live (which can be done without meat) and can do without killing for food.
    but mehh im not usually the preacher kind. but i havent eating meat in like 8 years and have put on 40lb and lost some fat also and am at my leanest (well im bulking right now but still leaner then last year at this time) over the passed 5 yrs.
    my grandma would keep telling me that i would die without eating meat. after a couple years she relaxed a bit then when i got into bbing she NEVER even mentions it because im the biggist one in the family now ! hahahaha

but i haveMUCH MUCH more respect for thoses tht go kill there food or hunt for food, even just in genral liek hunting in usa or what ever.
    its the ones that only eat round cut buergers and other pritty looking bits of pink that bother me.
    if your gonna eat meat MAN the fuk up and do it your self. or maybe you shouldent be eating meat ifyou cant handle it. but you shoudl see the death and accept it before your eyes .

anyway rant over! :-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

now i will say this, id slap my meat on that face also! :-P
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

I like your collection
    :-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    I agree that the bigger issue is how they treat and feed the animals.
    but i also feel a moral issue of humans in developed countrys (that dont need ot hunt for there food) and are stil eating meat an issue, we now know how to live without it, know what vitamineas, minrals, enzymes etc. we need to live (which can be done without meat) and can do without killing for food.
    but mehh im not usually the preacher kind. but i havent eating meat in like 8 years and have put on 40lb and lost some fat also and am at my leanest (well im bulking right now but still leaner then last year at this time) over the passed 5 yrs.
    my grandma would keep telling me that i would die without eating meat. after a couple years she relaxed a bit then when i got into bbing she NEVER even mentions it because im the biggist one in the family now ! hahahaha

but i haveMUCH MUCH more respect for thoses tht go kill there food or hunt for food, even just in genral liek hunting in usa or what ever.
    its the ones that only eat round cut buergers and other pritty looking bits of pink that bother me.
    if your gonna eat meat MAN the fuk up and do it your self. or maybe you shouldent be eating meat ifyou cant handle it. but you shoudl see the death and accept it before your eyes .

anyway rant over! :-)
    If I were to actually hunt for meat, I'd have to be a cannibal.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New danish research shows that sugar and fish oil is a bad mix
    By BOOMBOOMBOOM in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 02:27 PM
  2. Research Shows Why We Hate Fat People ?
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 07:12 AM