Article: Most Kids Have Low Vitamin D Levels

1. Registered User
    Answers

Article: Most Kids Have Low Vitamin D Levels

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

That's because most kids are lazy punks that are glued to xbox, cellphones, iPods, etc. They don't go outside like we used to. My parents would make us go out and do stuff outside, we would go out in the am and not come in till after dark. Now parents don't give a Sh!t what their kids do (some). They don't have time to be parents, that's what teachers are for lol. I see it everyday kids are so busy burying their noses is itarded devices they can barely pay attention in class. Of course it is against school policy to have these devices, but enforcement is minimal. I guess what I'm saying is ...GO OUT SIDE AND PLAY DAMNIT!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    That's because most kids are lazy punks that are glued to xbox, cellphones, iPods, etc. They don't go outside like we used to. My parents would make us go out and do stuff outside, we would go out in the am and not come in till after dark. Now parents don't give a Sh!t what their kids do (some). They don't have time to be parents, that's what teachers are for lol. I see it everyday kids are so busy burying their noses is itarded devices they can barely pay attention in class. Of course it is against school policy to have these devices, but enforcement is minimal. I guess what I'm saying is ...GO OUT SIDE AND PLAY DAMNIT!!!
    Same here.
    As soon as we got our homework done we had to go outside.
    There were no if ands or buts.
    And if we did have a gaming system we could possibly play for hour or two on saturday and sunday nights depending on how long we had before 9:00 when we came inside.

It is just trends. Not condoning it but unless the kids have one of those, they will be ostracized and outcast and not many want to deal with that.
    Some people I know bought cellphones for 11 and 12 year olds. IMHO if you have no job and all you do is go to school, maybe extracurriculars, the library and other similar things, why do you need a cellphone.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tests reveal high chemical levels in kids' blood.
    By tattoopierced1 in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 02:19 PM