grape bubblegum bulk modern bcaa and nausea

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
well like the title says Ive got some grape bubblegum bulk modern bcaa I bought when it first came to nutra must have been a year or so ago well Ive been using the last bit of the xtend I bought when they switched to the new formula I stocked up on the old stuff at a discount. well I ran out yesterday and today I broke open the modern bcaa and mixed about half a serving with my creatine and beta alanine and 8 or so oz of h2o and within 15 min I got light headed and felt a little nausea. well I mixed another serving and a half in my shaker cup with about 24 oz of water to drink intraworkout and I was lethargic and a little still nauseous and really thirsty after drinking some water I felt better and only drank about half of my intra drink.

I had a similar issue with another brand of bcaas a year or so ago and it was also old about a year or so does this stuff expire or was it a bad batch idk I thought maybe the flavoring but I never had issues with the regular modern bcaa.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
well like the title says Ive got some grape bubblegum bulk modern bcaa I bought when it first came to nutra must have been a year or so ago well Ive been using the last bit of the xtend I bought when they switched to the new formula I stocked up on the old stuff at a discount. well I ran out yesterday and today I broke open the modern bcaa and mixed about half a serving with my creatine and beta alanine and 8 or so oz of h2o and within 15 min I got light headed and felt a little nausea. well I mixed another serving and a half in my shaker cup with about 24 oz of water to drink intraworkout and I was lethargic and a little still nauseous and really thirsty after drinking some water I felt better and only drank about half of my intra drink.

I had a similar issue with another brand of bcaas a year or so ago and it was also old about a year or so does this stuff expire or was it a bad batch idk I thought maybe the flavoring but I never had issues with the regular modern bcaa.
Would you say nothing that occured in the course of your day (stress, etc) could have caused this? Not your creating or beta alanine? I ask because these are not typical experiences with (Bulk) Modern BCAA.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Yea the only thing that changed about my routine was the bcaas I was taking. I had a similar issue with another bcaa supp about a year ago I switched from it to modern bcaa and the issue stopped. Oh damn I did start on some yoked today, maybe that was it idk I'll try it again tomorrow and report back this time I won't take my yoked as its not a workout day.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yea the only thing that changed about my routine was the bcaas I was taking. I had a similar issue with another bcaa supp about a year ago I switched from it to modern bcaa and the issue stopped. Oh damn I did start on some yoked today, maybe that was it idk I'll try it again tomorrow and report back this time I won't take my yoked as its not a workout day.
Let us know how it goes. Thank you!