Anabolic pump - food that can be used with it

Dark_Ansem

Awards
not commenting on whether the product is a scam or not, I want to know the most effective way to use this product and what foods will trigger the effects.

for example, which ones of those will get used by AP, and avoid be stored as fat?

whole wheat pasta
whole wheat bread

100% kamut pasta
kamut bread

potatoes
pizza
white bread

fruit - apple, pear, banana, kiwi.

thanks!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
not commenting on whether the product is a scam or not, I want to know the most effective way to use this product and what foods will trigger the effects.

for example, which ones of those will get used by AP, and avoid be stored as fat?

whole wheat pasta
whole wheat bread

100% kamut pasta
kamut bread

potatoes
pizza
white bread

fruit - apple, pear, banana, kiwi.

thanks!

Prefer complex carbohydrates. For more detailed questions and discussions on Anabolic Pump, please visit USPlabsdirectdotcom. Thank you.

Dark_Ansem

Awards
Prefer complex carbohydrates. For more detailed questions and discussions on Anabolic Pump, please visit USPlabsdirectdotcom. Thank you.
thanks, but what are complex carbs?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump works best for me taken 15 to 20 minutes before brown rice or oatmeal.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Complex carbohydrates are slow-digesting/absorbing, high-fiber carbohydrates that do not cause a rapid spike in blood sugar after consumption. Examples include whole grains, wheat germ, oats, brown rice, oat bran, whole-grain bread/pasta, bargels, starchy vegetables, and so on.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Complex carbohydrates are slow-digesting/absorbing, high-fiber carbohydrates that do not cause a rapid spike in blood sugar after consumption. Examples include whole grains, wheat germ, oats, brown rice, oat bran, whole-grain bread/pasta, bargels, starchy vegetables, and so on.

StrategicMove handled this very professionally....